Plastic Man vs Jean Grey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmarksthespot
They fight in Manhattan. No telekinesis. shifty

Blair Wind
laughing

Plastic Man.....telepathy doesnt work on him

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Blair Wind
laughing

Plastic Man.....telepathy doesnt work on him Really now... you don't say... shifty big grin

Whittdawg92
wow, and the award for most pointless thread is...

xmarksthespot
Oh this isn't half as pointless as a lot of the threads here... at least I searched before to see if it had been done... but it's an honor just to be nominated.

The Pict
hows she gonna stand up to him with no telekinesis?

Tron
I'd like to know the same thing. What the f**k?

Whittdawg92
it wuz a joke people.

Broly92
Phenoix force wink

ExodusCloak
Reduce, Re-use, Recycle.

MJOILNIR
She shoulda' just stayed dead, the 2nd, 3rd, 4th and however many times shes died........lol She may as well be a "days of our lives" character....

Whittdawg92
haha, sooo right.

Private Pion
She's getting frequeant flyer miles to the after life.

grey fox
Plastic man grows a few hundred feet tall and pulls a Monty Python

Private Pion
'Pbhtt.'

Phoenix_Avatar9
is plastic man immune to telepathic constructs, like Jean's new telepathic mainfestation of the Phoenix (where her raptor could cause physical/mental damage?)

Whittdawg92
I laughed my head off when Jean died at the end of X3. wolverine struggled up to her, popped out his claws and said "I love you" (stab) "as a friend bich!!!"

Draco69
Originally posted by Phoenix_Avatar9
is plastic man immune to telepathic constructs, like Jean's new telepathic mainfestation of the Phoenix (where her raptor could cause physical/mental damage?)

His brain/mind is inorganic. It would be about as effective as telepathically a crayon....

If she does any physical damage, he'll simply "heal" it. The guy's a living cartoon....Bugs Bunny has nothing this guy.

xmarksthespot
Bump shifty

rotiart
Dude. If noone's writing on your thread, why bump yourself. Just make a new thread. A better thread.

xmarksthespot
Because making threads is golem's occupation. smile

If you have a sugges.... oh wait, I don't give a crap. no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.