Magneto vs Despero

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UniOmni
Who wins this titanic battle?

batdude123
Magneto. Despero uses his TP in a battle normally. However, he does have the added advantage of super strength and durability. Magneto on the other hand, can amp his strength using his magnetic powers. Not to mention the fact that he has an electromagnetic shield. So, he's got the whole super strength and durability thing covered. Now about the telepathy thing... Magneto has shown when he is not holding back, to be able to use telepathy on a greater scale than even Xavier. Combine all of those with a wide variety of other powers Magneto has via electromagnetic manipulation, I'd say Magneto wins this one.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by batdude123
Magneto. Despero uses his TP in a battle normally. However, he does have the added advantage of super strength and durability. Magneto on the other hand, can amp his strength using his magnetic powers. Not to mention the fact that he has an electromagnetic shield. So, he's got the whole super strength and durability thing covered. Now about the telepathy thing... Magneto has shown when he is not holding back, to be able to use telepathy on a greater scale than even Xavier. Combine all of those with a wide variety of other powers Magneto has via electromagnetic manipulation, I'd say Magneto wins this one.

Good post.

UniOmni...Is BFR allowed?

batdude123
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Good post.

UniOmni...Is BFR allowed?

Thanks! thumb up

UniOmni
Nah, cuz that makes battles to short.

batdude123
There is a reason why DC and I chose Magneto for this tourney... shifty

Darth Macabre
Then Magneto should win.

Although in a real fight, Despero would win. He's no idiot. Once he see's his attacks, telepathy, and hypnotism aren't doing anything he'll just teleport Magneto far far away.

Whittdawg92
Despero would probably uber-rape mags.

Soleran
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
Despero would probably uber-rape mags.

Uber-rape, so basically Magneto will be ok just walk funny for a few days?

Whittdawg92
I mean power-wise

UniOmni
Magneto can open a wormhole and come back.

batdude123
Then Magneto should win.

Although in a real fight, Despero would win. He's no idiot. Once he see's his attacks, telepathy, and hypnotism aren't doing anything he'll just teleport Magneto far far away.

What would stop Magneto from stopping the blood flow to Despero's brain and other vital spots before he can even BFR Magneto? confused Plus, he really couldn't BFR Mags because Mags would come back. He can survive in the vacuum of space via his shield and other things, so he could always come back. BFR only works if an opponent is unable to come back under their own power. So Mags has got that covered as well. wink

batdude123
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
I mean power-wise

I don't think so. no

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by batdude123
What would stop Magneto from stopping the blood flow to Despero's brain and other vital spots before he can even BFR Magneto? confused Plus, he really couldn't BFR Mags because Mags would come back. He can survive in the vacuum of space via his shield and other things, so he could always come back. BFR only works if an opponent is unable to come back under their own power. So Mags has got that covered as well. wink

Despero is faster then Magneto (using his power wise...His eyes connected directly to his brain after all)....And who cares if the guy survives BFR...If he's lightyears away, and has no idea where he is, the fights over no matter what.

Avalonofthewind
I can't see Mags winning this anymore than if he was matched up against Thanos, Morg, Darkseid, etc...

Whittdawg92
yep.

batdude123
Despero is faster then Magneto (using his power wise...His eyes connected directly to his brain after all)....And who cares if the guy survives BFR...If he's lightyears away, and has no idea where he is, the fights over no matter what.

Well, fine. However, there is no BFR in this fight. So Magneto wins. stick out tongue

Estacado
bump
Lookit Steve being all smart and shit....estahuh

Stoic
Originally posted by Estacado
bump
Lookit Steve being all smart and shit....estahuh

He made some pretty solid points. Although I thought that magneto could open worm holes. That would mean that removing him from the battle field is pretty much off of the table for him.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Stoic
He made some pretty solid points. Although I thought that magneto could open worm holes. That would mean that removing him from the battle field is pretty much off of the table for him.
He has done that only once and for a very short rang compared to interstellar distances.

psycho gundam
magneto just needs some re-bar

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/impaled1kv4.jpg http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/impaled2ab7.jpg

abhilegend
Originally posted by psycho gundam
magneto just needs some re-bar

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/impaled1kv4.jpg http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/impaled2ab7.jpg
Geoff johns. He's worse than bendis for power levels. The same despero was beating superman in h2h and aquaman threw him out of sea in one punch.

psycho gundam
kryptonite, magic, red solar radiation, and bricks

abhilegend
kryptonite, magic, red solar radiation, and bricks
Your point is noted and ignored.

psycho gundam
it's branded into your soul and you know it.

abhilegend
it's branded into your soul and you know it.
I am not a member of the church of hulk.

psycho gundam
which coincides with your alternative lifestyle. you and the people of india are in need of salvation

the first commandment is that you first accept hulk as the one and only god, and denounce "he who shalt not be spoken" (hint: it wears it's panties over it's spandex...with a belt (a sign that it is adamant in it's blatant retardation))

i will expect a pm

abhilegend
which coincides with your alternative lifestyle. you and the people of india are in need of salvation

the first commandment is that you first accept hulk as the one and only god, and denounce "he who shalt not be spoken" (hint: it wears it's panties over it's spandex...with a belt (a sign that it is adamant in it's blatant retardation))

i will expect a pm Originally posted by abhilegend
Your point is noted and ignored.

psycho gundam
hulk wouldn't give up on you, so i won't either, my child.

abhilegend
hulk wouldn't give up on you, so i won't either, my child.
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.