Pirates franchise to become the next Star Wars???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

07'Pirate
To me....they are trying to turn the whole pirates franchise into the next star wars....their is talk about continuing the franchise past the 3rd movie and make more movies in the future.......i like this idea...to me as long as the script is good and there is a story to tell they should keep on making more movies...

.:Space Opera:.
no, wont happen. the story isnt as good and as emotionally powerful. but its still a kick ass movie.

Flying High
acht you never know...it's disney...

She's a pirate
I'm getting sick of it myself. They're really over doing it.

choosewisely
oohh...we'll see
maybe davy jones is jack's father.
: Jack, I am your father.

spencerspider
no, to me if anything will be like star wars it is spiderman if they keep going

jessigem
i don't think it could be like star wars because star wars is completely made up. there actually were pirates way back then and the stuff that happens in the movie is based on something true, even it's barely true...

truthbetold
davy jones is not jacks father.
in the 3rd one keith richards is SUPPOSED to be jack's father.
and also, there MIGHT be a 4th one.
no promises yet.

Anthony$Billy
i just saw the second one today and it was kick ass i cant wait till number 3

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by 07'Pirate
To me....they are trying to turn the whole pirates franchise into the next star wars....their is talk about continuing the franchise past the 3rd movie and make more movies in the future.......i like this idea...to me as long as the script is good and there is a story to tell they should keep on making more movies...

Sure, why not? If they're good stories, then keep them going.

CaptnCaribbean
I think its annoying that people are getting annoyed of it. I could watch it constantly. Also I'm pretty sure they'll only come out with 3.

jessigem
ditto happy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.