Reality Warping vs Power Cosmic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Decay
the power cosmic can permanently transmute objects and manipulate matter and energy. depending on who weilds the reality warping can be largley similar. so if you could choose between them which would it be and why is it the superior choice? and if the silver surfer fought proteus or mister molecule whos powers would be more effective?

Soljer
Power cosmic. It is reality warping but OH so much more.

Mindship
Power cosmic, magic, reality-warping, etc, etc...I would say it's not so much the kind of power but more the amount of power and/or skill in which it is used.

But all things being equal...I would have to say reality-warping would be the greater power. Power cosmic strikes me as manipulating figures in the ground of reality, while reality-warping, as the term imples, means manipulating that ground and any figures within it.

Which would I rather have: power cosmic. Cooler-sounding.

bean_machine
Originally posted by Soljer
Power cosmic. It is reality warping but OH so much more.

Depending on the level you can manipulate reality, there is no limit on what you can do.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.