Cloak and Dagger vs. Classic Juggs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

B dot Rob
Battle takes place in Manhatten. Can Juggs somehow pull off a win?

On a side note are Cloak and Dagger resistant to telepathy?

Grimm22
Cloak owns Juggs no expression

Blair Wind
Cloak owns anyone no expression

who?-kid
Cloaks cape swallows Juggernaut. End of story.

B dot Rob
the thing with this match is could the Gem of Cyttorak shield Juggs and could Juggs just SBP his way out?

Draco69
Juggs CAN win. Cloak needs to suck Juggernaut into his...er cloak. If Juggernaut walks in the opposite direction he shouldn't be sucked in due to his powers.

Juggernaut can also just thunderclap them to death.

B dot Rob
My thing is, is if Juggs is sucked in would he be able to be shielded and eventually find his way out?

Oh and are C&D tp resistant while people are in here (is trying to figure out a way to put down Cloak that doesn't involve magic)?

KillAll
Juggernaut has come crashing through dimensional barriers. i say he comes smashing OUT of cloak. relatively easy.

not much can hold juggernaut if he decides he doesnt want it to.

grey fox
Originally posted by KillAll
Juggernaut has come crashing through dimensional barriers. i say he comes smashing OUT of cloak. relatively easy.

not much can hold juggernaut if he decides he doesnt want it to.

I thought he only broke Dimensions when he's amped ?

outarddwarf
grey is right that was only the evil possesed trion juggernaut

Metalmanx
Originally posted by outarddwarf
grey is right that was only the evil possesed trion juggernaut

Not necessarily true. That just happens to be the only time we've seen it. I've hardly ever seen Juggy get stopped when he doesn't want to be. Besides, like Draco pointed out (because he is muy smart-o), if Juggy just walks in the other direction, steps in any other direction that isn't towards the cloack, or just backsteps, there is no way that Cloak's cloak will suck him in. And then it's thunder-clap them to death until Juggy gets bored.

Even IF he gets sucked into the cloak, I don't see any reason why Juggernaut couldn't just force his way out of the black dimension the same way he's busted out of other dimensions before.

outarddwarf
i was just saying we cant assume he can physically force himself from demensions unless we see it and the only time we have was when he was trion juggernaut. Although he gets teleported away quite often and finds his way back.

grey fox
i was just saying we cant assume he can physically force himself from demensions unless we see it and the only time we have was when he was trion juggernaut. Although he gets teleported away quite often and finds his way back.

Too true , the only way Spidey ever escaped was by using his Spidey sense.

Metalmanx

Exactly. We can't assume either way really. Because well, we both know that Juggy always seems to find his way back, even when teleported vast distances or to other dimensions.

A good example of his determination and power is when he started walking forward and Jean telekinetically lifted him up off the ground. Instead of stopping him, it just slowed him...slightly. He kept walking on the air, going in the same direction he started in. Those mystical enchantments are good for something.

outarddwarf
indeed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.