Captain Marvel,Black Adam & Superman vs Mangog,Marvel Gog & Kurse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins

golem370
Gog- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix3/gogtsiln.htm

bigbran
mangog is a skyfather level. while kurse is 2x as strong as thor. the mangog team wins easy.

golem370
Kurse is atleast 4 times stronger then Thor. Gog is also incredibly strong he stoped Hulk with one shot

Draco69
Spite Thread...again.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

If I was moderator....

golem370
You have no Idea what your talking about Draco I am not making a spite thread get a clue mad

Draco69
Most of your threads are spite threads.

Why pit Skyfather-level characters against characters that at the most rank herald....?

Yeah, it's called a spite thread.

Replace CM with Shazam the Wizard and Superman with Steel in the Entropy Armour and you have an actual fight.

Ever wonder why most your threads last like three posts at most? It's because they're wildly imbalanced and not worth a lick of dog spit discussing as would Jubilee vs. Thor.

Make even battles worth discussing that people are capable of debating about and your threads won't be emptier than a church on Friday.

golem370
ok

bigbran
but i thught supes was invincible and had unlimited strength. and if thor can beat 2 of these guys, im sure supes can. roll eyes (sarcastic)

golem370
not on pupose Draco I heard people say that Thor had beat Mangog and your characters have have speed and agility I made up with that by great superhuman strength and great durability and stamina

golem370
Thor has been beaten by Kurse then he beat him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.