what are you expecting the most from episode III?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jedi fernando
me? i just expect the whole movie.

mah
same here, I expect to see most of those scenes.

yerssot
nothing yet

Dexx
actually, i Xpect better performance from the actors...( Samuel not included smile )

Julie
In regards to the stuff on the poll....I want to know what happens to Padme....the rest of the stuff should be good too.

i just want to watch a really really good movie

yerssot
she died when Leia was young, why?

DJ Velocity
All of them smile

Tex
Seems the only thing old Lucas can get right nawadays are the fights! So the Obi-Wan/Anakin battle is what I'm looking forward to the most!

Corran
I would like for EP III to finish with everything full explained more than anything else, however, I am thinking that it will leave some discrepancies between the OT and EPI-III, I just hope not too many.

LanceWindu
How about an All of the Above answer???

yerssot
wonder if OB1 will give a new lecture of
"You'll be expelled from the JO!"

LaurenE147
I want to know what happened to Padme, but I also want to know what happened to make Anakin turn

master harmax
I voted for no.3 .... whatever else happens, they better show why Anakin was regarded as the " best starpilot in the galaxy "

yerssot
from which point of view? big grin

master harmax
Obi Wan's, who else ? roll eyes (sarcastic)

yerssot
you could say QGJ, who started with it all wink

Gundark
I'd say all of the above, but mostly the Anakin/Obi Wan duel.

Julie
I wanna know it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yerssot
okay... it all started long ago when God deceided to bring light ... big grin

Dexx
i think i expect the first one. besides the true expectancy of seeing a better sw movie. Aotc was terrible...

Tex
Well I'd love to see great chemistry between the actors; as was seen in the OT, but that's totally not going to happen.
So I'll settle for the Darth Vader transformation.

mah
I thought the chemistry between Toggle the Lesser and Dooku was sparkling!

Julie
roll eyes (sarcastic) Are you refering to Poggle the Lesser????

yerssot
yes, because there is no Toggle

Julie
Yerssot....thank you for stating the obvious

yerssot
like you said in the Jedi=English thread... some forget the obvious stick out tongue

Julie
true true.....it takes all types and for those who miss the obvious...there's you and me to set 'em straight

yerssot
Julie and Yerssot: The Obvious Duo!!!

Julie
now that is a scary thought...I thought you and I hardly agreed on anything?

yerssot
I disagree! big grin

vv_tinuviel_vv
it LOOKED dead as a dornail...but maybe it could revive.... doctor

LanİeWindu™
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lord S
Answers dammit, answers! laughing out loud

Really though, the rise of the Empire and Palpatine's public transformation into Lord Sidious is what I am looking forward to the most. I think this whole prequel trilogy is more about him than about Anakin. He is one of the most devious characters in the history of fiction, IMO.

Batman316
...... you need to read some real books.....

Palpy is evil sure but there is a limit to the amount of evil and devious qualities that can be portrayed on the screen. Try reading Bill Gates' Autobiography.... now he is evil

Mist
i look forward to another lunchtime scene between anakin and padme. there just wasnt enough fruit in AOTC dammit!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.