most powerful god

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

diabloman
whose the most powerful god in the marvel and DC universe ?

bigbran
marel-
wolverine
dc-
batman

diabloman
Originally posted by bigbran
marel-
wolverine
dc-
batman i mean like hercules or thor dude

Takion
Originally posted by diabloman
i mean like hercules or thor dude
Yeah, Batman and Wolverine.

diabloman
Originally posted by Takion
Yeah, Batman and Wolverine. sense when are they a god. post on here any info about them that there a god

Inhuman
TOAA
The Presence

diabloman
is eternity a god ?

Wolverine2006
God

bigbran
wolverine god

bigbran
batman god

Private Pion
The Allmighty Falling Rocks.

bigbran
ohh i almost forgot, the highest god, hulks pants.

ThePittman
ME, my wife calls out my name all the time in bed. laughing

capt it up
Odin

diabloman
how old are u guys ?

badabing
TOAA

bigbran
it says on my bio. and according to yours, you never have been born.

ThePittman
how old are u guys ? Way older then you. Talk smack to me and I'll beat you with my cane.bangin

diabloman
it says on my bio. and according to yours, you never have been born. im borin. this is some dream where all having. none of us exsist

diabloman
Originally posted by ThePittman
Way older then you. Talk smack to me and I'll beat you with my cane.bangin go ahead old timer.

ThePittman
go ahead old timer. banginbanginbanginbanginbanginbanginbanginbangin

diabloman
banginbanginbanginbanginbanginbanginbanginbangin i dont feal anything gramps. dont hurt your back doing that.

complexbrother
besides the Presence or TOAA I belive Oden may be the most powerful of the skyfathers in the Marvel U.

and in the DCU I belive Dream (from the Endless or Ganthet

Mr Master
Demogorge if he is one himself

If he isn't then Chthon is the most powerful of the "gods"

MJOILNIR
I honestly think Odin was considered the most powerful of the "pantheon" over gods or skyfathers.

rotiart
In marvel people seem to think TOAA is the artist... personally I think it was the pencil. :P

bigbran
aunt may..

oh no toaa.

bigbran
wolves then

Mr Master
Originally posted by rotiart
In marvel people seem to think TOAA is the artist... personally I think it was the pencil. :P

Actually after considering it for a while,

I came to the conclusion that

the Artist is "GOD"

the Writer is "TOAA" or Jesus, which makes sense since he's the "WORD"
and it is Jesus that will come to defend us in the end according to the bible not GOD himself, TOAA is the only being that the Living Tribunal has mentioned as being above him, in other words, someone who's directing GOD's affairs with humans, like Jesus of the Bible.

And the pencil is their power.

He did point out that he had a "collaborator", so he's not alone in this.

Wonder Man
Dude Jesus is God. Let me clarify it for ya. God is God dude.
anyhow. I would think that the eqyptian gods are most powerful. Maybe thats why i like Apocalypse so much.
I still think the Olympians are more powerful than the Asgardians and still think Zuse is more than Odin and Hercules more than Thor.

Thanos_6383
ME, my wife calls out my name all the time in bed. laughing

eek! laughing out loud laughing

Tassadar
Thanos when he had the HOTU

Grimm22
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
God

Co-Signed wink

Grimm22
wolves then

Stop posting this awful scan!!! mad

It should be erased from history!

King KAM
Crom

Lord S
whose the most powerful god in the marvel and DC universe ? Do you mean god as in Skyfather god, or cosmic god?

Skyfather is definitely a toss-up between Zeus and Odin...though Zeus isn't looking too 'godly' in the 'Ares' series right now.

Cosmic god...well that's something we've been arguing for the longest time.

Then there's God (with a capital 'G') aka TOAA (not to be confused with the Celestial), which I believe should be left out of any argument, as a lot of people don't believe in him/it. No point even mentioning it. The highest we should go is LT or Phoenix Force (presuming we believe all the bunk that GS gives us about her). wink

I don't know jack about the DC side.

diabloman
Originally posted by Lord S
Do you mean god as in Skyfather god, or cosmic god?

Skyfather is definitely a toss-up between Zeus and Odin...though Zeus isn't looking too 'godly' in the 'Ares' series right now.

Cosmic god...well that's something we've been arguing for the longest time.

Then there's God (with a capital 'G') aka TOAA (not to be confused with the Celestial), which I believe should be left out of any argument, as a lot of people don't believe in him/it. No point even mentioning it. The highest we should go is LT or Phoenix Force (presuming we believe all the bunk that GS gives us about her). wink

I don't know jack about the DC side. mutant gods. i gave you an example. like hercules or thor.

Lord S
mutant gods. i gave you an example. like hercules or thor. Heh, Thor and Hercules are not exactly mutants.

I think you meant mythological gods...in which case, my earlier point stands. Either Zeus or Odin.

diabloman
Heh, Thor and Hercules are not exactly mutants.

I think you meant mythological gods...in which case, my earlier point stands. Either Zeus or Odin. i dont know about hercules but thor is still cosidered a mutant

Grimm22
i dont know about hercules but thor is still cosidered a mutant

No, no he's not no expression

diabloman
Originally posted by Grimm22
No, no he's not no expression yes

rotiart
Well considering that Marveldirectory.com says that Asgardians are believe to come from earth, and then moved to Asgard thousands of years ago, I guess I can see how you would believe they are mutants. To me the Asgardians are very, very similar to externals such as Thanos. For example Thanos is similar to Odin on that powerlevel. So if you mean mutants as offshoots of the human race, such as inhumans, deviants, and externals, then yes i would agree.

Let me just say this, it is inconclusive to me either way. All I'm saying is that it is possible Asgardians are true gods, but it is also possible they are some type of mutant. As far as I know Apocalypse is the first known mutant, not the first ever. The elder gods could have been mutants ala apocalypse that moved onto other realms. That would explain, at least to me, why they knew (since they were originally externals) why the celestials were such a threat.

batdude123
The most powerful god is me. cool

diabloman
Originally posted by batdude123
The most powerful god is me. cool so your the devil i guess.

batdude123
so your the devil i guess.

How does a god equate to being the devil? confused

diabloman
How does a god equate to being the devil? confused the devil is a god if you dont know that.

batdude123
the devil is a god if you dont know that.

No, actually Lucifer was an angel of God. However, he became corrupt, so God sent him to hell. wink However, that's from the Bible and not from comics. All I asked you was: how does being a god automatically equate to being the devil?

diabloman
No, actually Lucifer was an angel of God. However, he became corrupt, so God sent him to hell. wink However, that's from the Bible and not from comics. All I asked you was: how does being a god automatically equate to being the devil? and the devil is not bad. he just takes care of the poeple down there that deserve it and god takes care of the people that are decent up there. for example cops arent bad, there just doing there work. well to tell u the truth i dont like cops big grin

batdude123
and the devil is not bad. he just takes care of the poeple down there that deserve it and god takes care of the people that are decent up there. for example cops arent bad, there just doing there work. well to tell u the truth i dont like cops big grin

I asked you a question and all you are doing is just dodging it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lord S
i dont know about hercules but thor is still cosidered a mutant What? Where the hell did you get that?

Uh, no...I still don't see how they can be viewed as mutants. They represent Norse mythology, which has absolutely nothing to do with genetic mutation.

To me the Asgardians are very, very similar to externals such as Thanos. For example Thanos is similar to Odin on that powerlevel. So if you mean mutants as offshoots of the human race, such as inhumans, deviants, and externals, then yes i would agree.

Major assumptions there, buddy. And Thanos is not an External...he is an Eternal. Externals are totally different.

Let me just say this, it is inconclusive to me either way.

There's nothing inconclusive about it, they are not mutants...period, nor have I ever seen any reference to them as being mutants.

All I'm saying is that it is possible Asgardians are true gods, but it is also possible they are some type of mutant. As far as I know Apocalypse is the first known mutant, not the first ever.

You're comparing apples and oranges.

The elder gods could have been mutants ala apocalypse that moved onto other realms. That would explain, at least to me, why they knew (since they were originally externals) why the celestials were such a threat.

Well I don't know why you would think that, but it doesn't make much sense. Sorry.

diabloman
I asked you a question and all you are doing is just dodging it. roll eyes (sarcastic) the devil is a god again.

diabloman
What? Where the hell did you get that?

Uh, no...I still don't see how they can be viewed as mutants. They represent Norse mythology, which has absolutely nothing to do with genetic mutation.

To me the Asgardians are very, very similar to externals such as Thanos. For example Thanos is similar to Odin on that powerlevel. So if you mean mutants as offshoots of the human race, such as inhumans, deviants, and externals, then yes i would agree.

Major assumptions there, buddy. And Thanos is not an External...he is an Eternal. Externals are totally different.

Let me just say this, it is inconclusive to me either way.

There's nothing inconclusive about it, they are not mutants...period, nor have I ever seen any reference to them as being mutants.

All I'm saying is that it is possible Asgardians are true gods, but it is also possible they are some type of mutant. As far as I know Apocalypse is the first known mutant, not the first ever.

You're comparing apples and oranges.

The elder gods could have been mutants ala apocalypse that moved onto other realms. That would explain, at least to me, why they knew (since they were originally externals) why the celestials were such a threat.

Well I don't know why you would think that, but it doesn't make much sense. Sorry. look up thors bio

batdude123
the devil is a god again.

He's a Fallen Angel of God. wink

Lord S
look up thors bio Oh boy, you must be joking...

*Browsing*

Ok, just checked Thor's official Marvel bio, and it makes absolutely no mention of mutation. His powers are magical.

Now can we please stop fellating mutation?

rotiart
Just because Marvel doesn't state they are, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Thanos is an eternal, which in a way is a mutant. He has shown healing, massive destructive, reality altering, types of powers. He's not a "god" but he has exhibited the powers that gods have. He also has defeated "Gods" like thor, and stood toe to toe with Odin, and faced beings like Galactus and Tyrant. But he's on such a high power level, he has better feats than some pesky gods like Thor.

As far I am concerned there are nongods with more godlike powers than characters like Thor and Hercules who are gods. But again, what I am saying is, and please get this through that boulder you call your skull, that it is entirely POSSIBLE, asgardians are offshoots of the human race, which would, in essence, make them mutants. At least as far as I'm concerned. Again its my opinion. Its not fact. So stop attacking my opinion with YOUR opinions.

Lord S
Just because Marvel doesn't state they are, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Thanos is an eternal, which in a way is a mutant. Thanos is an Eternal mutant with Deviant Syndrome (I'm not sure). The rest of the Eternals and Deviants are NOT mutants. They are offshoots of humanity, but NOT mutants. If you're trying to suggest in some twisted way that they are, then you're an idiot.

He has shown healing, massive destructive, reality altering, types of powers.

Yes Thanos is an exception the rule of Eternals...but it's not clear whether he's the same type of mutant as Earth mutants. Either way it's irrelevent, cause he's far more powerful than any mutant can ever be.

He's not a "god" but he has exhibited the powers that gods have. He also has defeated "Gods" like thor, and stood toe to toe with Odin, and faced beings like Galactus and Tyrant. But he's on such a high power level, he has better feats than some pesky gods like Thor.

He's also been referred to as a demi-god. Thanks for the history lesson on Thanos, but how this supports your suggestion that Thor and the Asgardians are mutants is beyond me.

As far I am concerned there are nongods with more godlike powers than characters like Thor and Hercules who are gods. But again, what I am saying is, and please get this through that boulder you call your skull, that it is entirely POSSIBLE, asgardians are offshoots of the human race, which would, in essence, make them mutants. At least as far as I'm concerned. Again its my opinion. Its not fact. So stop attacking my opinion with YOUR opinions.

I'm not attacking your opinion, only telling you that you're way offbase. Again, how does being an offshoot of humanity instantly equate to being mutants? Eternals, Deviants, and Inhumans are offshoots of humanity, but not mutants. Thor and the Asgardians have never been referred to as mutants. In my many years of collecting and discussing comics, this is the first time I've heard anyone suggest that Thor is mutant. It's silly.

rotiart
From Encarta Dictionary: Mutant: 1. Something that has mutated.

Eternals/Deviants were created when Celestials came to Earth and mutated the human genome.
FF4 gained their powers through exposure to cosmic rays.
Hulk gained his powers through exposure to gamma rays
Wonderman through Ionic radiation

BTW. I didn't make the suggestion that Thor was a mutant. I'm saying that in all situations, no matter how improbable, as long as there remains the chance for it to be not impossible, may be probable.
You just say no chance in hell. I say. Maybe.

For all you know, the whole Asgardian race could be retconned to be mutants. Thats the magic of Retcon. It makes all things possible.

Lord S
From Encarta Dictionary: Mutant: 1. Something that has mutated.

Eternals/Deviants were created when Celestials came to Earth and mutated the human genome.
FF4 gained their powers through exposure to cosmic rays.
Hulk gained his powers through exposure to gamma rays
Wonderman through Ionic radiation Very good, but in the Marvel context, mutants are a distinct race that differ from those people you mentioned.

BTW. I didn't make the suggestion that Thor was a mutant. I'm saying that in all situations, no matter how improbable, as long as there remains the chance for it to be not impossible, may be probable.

There remains a chance...and very probable chance, that you're a moron on crack.

You say no chance in hell. I say maybe. Or I say, most likely.

For all you know, the whole Asgardian race could be retconned to be mutants. Thats the magic of Retcon. It makes all things possible.

Well we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

rotiart
Very good, but in the Marvel context, mutants are a distinct race that differ from those people you mentioned.

There remains a chance...and very probable chance, that you're a moron on crack.

You say no chance in hell. I say maybe. Or I say, most likely.

Well we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

So you haven't even stated why my reasonings could be faulted. You only keep attacking me as a person. Hell you even state its most likely they are gods, which means you leave it open that they could be mutants! Omg. do i notice a hint of wavering! omg. come here and gimme a hug.

Lord S
So you haven't even stated why my reasonings could be faulted. You only keep attacking me as a person. Hell you even state its most likely they are gods, which means you leave it open that they could be mutants! Omg. do i notice a hint of wavering! omg. come here and gimme a hug. Ok you've clearly lost your mind.

When exactly did I say that 'they' (who are they first of all?) are most likely gods?

If you're talking about Asgardians, then yes they are gods...and I ask you, HOW does that instantly equate them to being mutants? Unless you believe that mutant=god.

No wavering here, just confusion at your neverending display of idiocy.

rotiart
Wow. okay. peanut here we go. You state "You say no chance in hell. I say maybe. Or I say, most likely."

You stated that when referring to the Asgardians being gods. Which means you leave it open to interpretation they might NOT be gods. Hence. 1 + 1 = 2. not so hard really. I can't help it that you forgot what you typed so quickly

Lord S
Wow. okay. peanut here we go. You state "You say no chance in hell. I say maybe. Or I say, most likely."

You stated that when referring to the Asgardians being gods. Which means you leave it open to interpretation they might NOT be gods. Hence. 1 + 1 = 2. not so hard really. I can't help it that you forgot what you typed so quickly For the slow-minded...

I was referring to the possibility (or probability) that you're a moron on crack.

Nice to see you're proving me right, post after post.

Keep it up. laughing

rotiart
wow. dense. that isn't what you typed. jesus christ you're taking YOUR OWN writings out of context. obviously in a battle of the wits you're unarmed. I didn't realize. I'm so sorry. There's a special place with foam padded walls for people like you. Don't worry. One jacket fits all.

Lord S
wow. dense. that isn't what you typed. jesus christ you're taking YOUR OWN writings out of context. obviously in a battle of the wits you're unarmed. I didn't realize. I'm so sorry. There's a special place with foam padded walls for people like you. Don't worry. One jacket fits all. Holy **** are you really this stupid? That isn't what I typed? Go look at the post again, unless you think I did a quick edit-job, which is impossible considering you can't touch a post after 15 minutes.

Seriously...you are nothing nothing but an utter imbecile. And that jacket fits you just fine.

My god, I've talked to some pretty ****ing stupid people people in my time on this board...Mider, bakerboy, armadovalles...but you sir, take the cake. Even over armando.

Here's the quote for your viewing pleasure...try to deny the context. I'm clearly referring to you.

"There remains a chance...and very probable chance, that you're a moron on crack.

You say no chance in hell. I say maybe. Or I say, most likely." Stop grasping for straws.

rotiart
Actually the "You say no chance in hell. I say maybe." was my quote about the Asgardians having a chance of being mutants. You added the Or I say, most likely.
this wasn't the first time you misquoted. I doubt it'll be the last.

rotiart
You're so angry. Howsabout a hug. I know I know. Its okay. We'll help you get rid of the voices in the head.

This is so laughable. I'm having a blast.

Lord S
Actually the "You say no chance in hell. I say maybe." was my quote about the Asgardians having a chance of being mutants. You added the Or I say, most likely.
this wasn't the first time you misquoted. I doubt it'll be the last. *Sigh*

Do you not see the line right above that?

In plain English is says:

"There remains a chance...and very probable chance, that you're a moron on crack.

You say no chance in hell. I say maybe. Or I say, most likely."

A ****ing kid can figure out what the hell the bottom line is referring to.

Again, stop grasping for straws.

This is so laughable. I'm having a blast.

Laughing at yourself? Good. They say laughter therapy is good for you.

Don't worry, I'm laughing at you too. As I'm sure everyone else whose bothering to read this is also.

rotiart
omg. you really think you're right.
okay you win. i'll let you believe that.
obviously you're much older than I think you are.
You just don't act it much.
Thank you for the fun. I look forward to further craziness from you.

Lord S
omg. you really think you're right.
okay you win. i'll let you believe that.
obviously you're much older than I think you are.
You just don't act it much.
Thank you for the fun. I look forward to further craziness from you. Thanks for playing, junior.

Come back when you're interesting.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.