Qztr runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ThePittman
OK, Qztr from Neganation runs the Gauntlet.

1: Spider-Man
2: Wolverine
3: Batman
4: Thing
5: Iron Man
6: Pitt
7: Wonder Woman
8: Hulk
9: Superman
10: Thanos

Lord Urizen
He clears it, although he may have trouble with Thanos.

But the rest die EASY

General Kon-El
Wolverine god or batgod stops him for sure

Lord Urizen
Pitt this is a cheap gaunlet. You put QZTR against people that he could easily beat.....

Mider
who is this QZTR

ThePittman
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
Pitt this is a cheap gaunlet. You put QZTR against people that he could easily beat..... I wouldn't say that, I put most of the Lawbringers on the level of Hulk or Thor. It's already been proven that they can be killed by magic. One Signal bearer took one out by using a combat spell that created a bunch of flying swords, granted it killed him too but it still took him out. Other Signal bearers have gone toe to toe with them and lived and they are not at the power level of Thanos, Hulk, Superman, or even Wonder Woman and her God wave thing.

Juntai
Sigil, not Signal

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by ThePittman
I wouldn't say that, I put most of the Lawbringers on the level of Hulk or Thor. It's already been proven that they can be killed by magic. One Signal bearer took one out by using a combat spell that created a bunch of flying swords, granted it killed him too but it still took him out. Other Signal bearers have gone toe to toe with them and lived and they are not at the power level of Thanos, Hulk, Superman, or even Wonder Woman and her God wave thing.

You are referring to Geselle from Mystic, who was the second most powerful Sigil bearer, who has a power level equal to Animora's. Not to mention the SIGIL is the sign of Solusandra, who is uber powerful. Her magical powers are definately powerful beyond most Marvel earth heroes capabilities.

Not all Lawbringers are the same powerlevel, however QZTR is like the most powerful one (other than Evinlea when she coupled with Charon and her transformed her)

That spell that MATUA did was a spell from Mystic guild that was forbidden to be used in closed spaces, and as a last resort, It wasn't some spell that they casually use, it was a spell that would continue to ricochet infinately in an enclosed space, so ofcourse it murdered that female Lawbringer.

However, she was no where as powerful as QZTR. He is definately more powerful than Hulk or Thor. He could easily turn them both inside out.

Combanants 1-6 are not match for QZTR straight up.They don't have the slightest chance.

Wondorwoman would fall eventually, as would superman. QZTR has the power to destroy a planet, he could definately kill these too.

Thanos is the only combanant that would prove a challenge here.

ThePittman

ThePittman
Originally posted by Juntai
Sigil, not Signal Bad spelling, don't jump down my throat. stick out tongue

Lord Urizen

ThePittman

Lord Urizen

ThePittman
New list

1) War Hulk
2) Silver Surfer
3) Rune King Thor
4) Tyrant
5) God Cable
6) New Son (Gambit)
7) Thanos w/ Power Gem
8) Superman Prime
9) Galactus 100%
10) Phoenix

thisredbox
if someone who knows more about qztr than i do wants to comment on that list..id be interested in knowing where he stands smile

Lord Urizen
New list

1) War Hulk
2) Silver Surfer
3) Rune King Thor
4) Tyrant
5) God Cable
6) New Son (Gambit)
7) Thanos w/ Power Gem
8) Superman Prime
9) Galactus 100%
10) Phoenix

I find this much better !

War Hulk...QZTR kills him.

Silver Surfer.....Could go either way.

Rune King Thor...unsure

Tyrant....Tyrant wins most likely

God Cable....unsure

New Son....unsure

Thanos w Power Gem takes it.

Superman Prime? QZTR is toast

Galactus at 100% may be even stronger than Charon....QZTR loses

Pheonix? Forget it....she wins.

ThePittman
I agree with most of them except for Galactus being close to Charon, Charon blows up planets just thinking about it. Big G needs his tools to do so.

Lord Urizen
I agree with most of them except for Galactus being close to Charon, Charon blows up planets just thinking about it. Big G needs his tools to do so.

True. But I've heard that Galactus has the power to destroy the Universe at his full power.

I am not sure if Charon could do so, it was never really clarified.

But yeah, its certain that Charon effortlessly destroys planets without costing him anything in the power department, while Galactus has to take his time and put effort into devouring a single world.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.