Luke Cage gone insane.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rotiart
Luke Cage has damn near lost his mind. He has somehow landed in our universe and determined that he would like to rule it. Luke has wiped out the entire population of New Jersery as an example of his powers. Could he be stopped (by a nuke of course he would be) But would anyone be willing to use it? Assume Luke is in in New York City. Is there any force on earth on our earth that could stop him?

Broly92
You don't need a nuke just some chemical or biological weapon

rotiart
Yah, but what would affect him? And would the country it would have to be used in ALLOW its use. Considering the resulting effect on innocent bystanders.

Broly92
Why doesn't sleeping gas effect him?or any other knock out gas

rotiart
Hrm. you know what, i didn't think of sleeping gas. I thought you meant something like Agent Orange, mustard gas. etc.

complexbrother
just drop Robin Williams down in front of him full of cristal meth, Cage would be screming to go home within minutes .

Broly92
Me: 1 You:nothing
boxing boxed
clap clapping

H. S. 6
I live in New Jersey. cry

King KAM
everyone evacuate the city, and drop me in from a helicopter, you guys get the popcorn, this could get ugly....mainly for him

rotiart
sad Oh well. Luke cage i guess is now in a perma sleep. far as i know he still has to breathe :/

Tassadar
His skin is unbreakeable, lets test that agianst bullets that go through tank armor and concrete walls like tissue paper.
If not, tear gas, nerve gas, anthrax, a nice brick of c4, or sleeping gas should take him out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.