Obi wan versus batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chris_64256
Can bats take down the jedi master?

H. S. 6
With force powers and a lightsaber? I think not.

However, Batman does have his experience, so Obi-Wan only takes it 8/10.

((The_Anomaly))
Obi-Wan owns.

rotiart
Owi-Wan takes the Bats.. and switches costumes to avoid the sith... and becomes Bat-Wan

bigbran
obi wan 11/10

ChaoticReign
Obi every single time. I love bats and try to give him every advantage I can think of but Obi stomps him. The force acts like precog and allowed Obi to defeat a a cyborg who can think at lightspeed. And this is pretty regular feat by jedi. The revenge of the sith novel points out that a lot of the droid style attack equipment such as fighters think at light speed yet jdei still out manuever them. Not to mention the force amps jedi above human level strenght etc.

Grimm22
Originally posted by H. S. 6
With force powers and a lightsaber? I think not.

However, Batman does have his experience, so Obi-Wan only takes it 8/10.

Bullcrap mad

Obi Wan owns Batman like its nobodys bussiness.

Obi Wan 100/10

batdude123
Obi-Wan wins. It's basically fruitless for Batman because of Obi's knowledge of the force.

Grimm22
Originally posted by batdude123
Obi-Wan wins. It's basically fruitless for Batman because of Obi's knowledge of the force.

Its basicly hopeless for nearly anyone who isnt a god or a cosmic no expression

MJOILNIR
I like bats but no on this one. For reasons so obvious I wont bother explaining them.

TheKahn
Batman wins 10/10. I hate George Lucas no expression

badabing
Batman's chi>>>>>>>Obi Wan's force

batman>>>>>>>starwars

srankmissingnin
Have any of you even bothered to read a Starwars comic (heck even paying attention during the movies might help)? How do people constantly come to the conclusion that 'Knowledge of the Force' = Instant Win over a non-force user? Both Durge and Jango Fett killed HUNDREDS OF JEDI. Neither of them of have force abilities and yet a poor mans Punisher with a faulty jet pack still kills Jedi. Jedi do not use the force during melee except for the odd (very odd) force push. Now why is this? Because they can't. For all purposes Jedi are low level telepaths and they need concentration in order to do anything noteworthy. Unless both Batman and Obi-wan or standing completely still, Obi-wan isn't doing more the the odd force push.

Go read a Star Wars comic. You'll get to see Armies of Jedi getting massacred by medieval races using primitive weapons because they are standing around with their eyes closed on the battle field trying to use the force.

Nataku8188
Or how about when they slaughter entire troops of super-trained soldiers?

The door swings both ways.

Private Pion
Wait, this is old competant Obi-Wan, or young moron Obi-Wan?

grey fox
Originally posted by Private Pion
Wait, this is old competant Obi-Wan, or young moron Obi-Wan?

Young Moron get's his ass handed to him on a plate, he nearly died against...DARTH MAUL !!!!

A poor man's Vader......

Old Obi-wan states that it's fruitless trying to kill him as it shall only make him stronger. Batman breaks the bastards neck and walks away laughing.

Sure it makes Obi stronger , but coincidently enough, It also makes him dead.

Private Pion
Originally posted by grey fox
Young Moron get's his ass handed to him on a plate, he nearly died against...DARTH MAUL !!!!

A poor man's Vader......

Old Obi-wan states that it's fruitless trying to kill him as it shall only make him stronger. Batman breaks the bastards neck and walks away laughing.

Hahaha! Awesome.

You can be as strong as you want, still worm food.

Decay
someone mentioned durge and jango killing heaps of jedi, which they did, but this thread is obi wan, who defeated durge and forced jango to retreat. obi wan almost lost to maul, but remember obi wan was a padawan and maul was good enough to kill a very skilled jedi master (qui gon). i would go for obi wan in this, by rots he is one of the best duelist in the galaxy, managing to fight someone like anakin until there was an opening.

batman vs a random jedi knight batman has a decent chance, batman vs obi wan, batman wont survive. he will have a cool fight, and wont go down instantly but he wont be able to do much. jedi have more than force push too, their greatest ability during combat is using the force to enhance their speed and reaction time. they can see things before they happen, similarly spider-man.

push is a pretty good weapon during combat too, obi wan and anakin managed to pull it off during one of the most intense moments in their duel. dooku not lonly used the force to pick up obi wan, but he was dueling anakin at the same time, and delivered a kick, so they can use force powers during combat when need be.

rots obi wan takes is maybe 8-9/10, aotc obi wan 7-8/10 and tpm obi wan probably 6.5-7/10. old ben probably wouldnt do as well, he cant most as fast and hasnt had much of an oppertunity to practice dueling for 17 years. but old ben would have more skill with the force so it depends on location.

Jyppe
Who said jedis can only use force push? They can echance their reflexes, speed, strength and skills by augmenting the force. They can also deflect things and reroute energy. For example assign force from an explosion away from themselves.

Batman doesn't use lots of lethal force. Doesn't seem very good for him. Take away force, saber and Batman's equipment and you have a match :P..

olympian
"Batman wins 10/10. I hate George Lucas"

So does Howard the Duck.

Thanos_6383
laughing

Metalmanx

A poor man's Vader......

Am I the only one that actually thought Darth Maul was powerful? And I'm saying this as an avid and experienced Star Wars fan. I don't see why defeating DM isn't good evidence of skill, technique, and power on Obi-Wan's part.

With that said, any version of Obi-Wan (besides the dead one, of course) would curbstomp Batman. Yea, yea. It's Batman. But he still goes down hard again Obi-Wan.

grey fox
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Am I the only one that actually thought Darth Maul was powerful? And I'm saying this as an avid and experienced Star Wars fan. I don't see why defeating DM isn't good evidence of skill, technique, and power on Obi-Wan's part.

With that said, any version of Obi-Wan (besides the dead one, of course) would curbstomp Batman. Yea, yea. It's Batman. But he still goes down hard again Obi-Wan.

Darthmaul couldn't beat Qui-gon in a fair match , so he got him through a sucker punch (or stab) . He then took the easy route to beat Obi-wan and then ,lorded over his (meager) victory.

He then get curb-stomped due to his own ego.

Demonic Phoenix
Obi-Wan: Who r u, Mosquito-man?
Batman: Its Batman, u brainless imbecile
Obi-wan: Ahh, i see
Batman: Im sure u can
Obi-wan: stop botherin me, i have work to do
Batman: U think i'd be here if didn have work to do
Obi-wan: What do u want?
Batman: i want to taste ur blood(Dracula style)
Obi Wan- CRAP, a vampire, What do i do, what do i do?
Batman: what's a vampire?
Obi: U r
Batman: Really, i didn know. What do i look like?
Obi: i don know, ur mamma?
Batman: I will kill thee for abusing my mamma
Obi: Me abuse ur mamma. U haven't seen anyhtin yet. Ur mamma's so short, she can run laps on the toilet seat.
Batman: I will rip ur heart out.
Obi: Not my heart, mommy. Hey, maybe i shud use my lightsaber. YEAH, ill use my lightsaber.
Batman: (laughs like Dracula)
Obi: Hayaaah
Batman knocks his lightsaber away
Obi: oh-oh. What shud i do?
Bat: Oooh what does this button do(accidently opens lightsaber which is pointing at his private parts) OWWW
Obi: MOMMY, help me. Hey the fool hurt himself.
Obi: So the day is saved thanks to me and only me.

A.J
batman owns.........

Metalmanx
Darthmaul couldn't beat Qui-gon in a fair match , so he got him through a sucker punch (or stab) . He then took the easy route to beat Obi-wan and then ,lorded over his (meager) victory.

He then get curb-stomped due to his own ego.

How do you figure it was a sucker-stab? He used his skill and technique to make Qui-gon block high while DM went low. I don't see how that's cheating at all. If anything, DM was just slightly better than Qui-gon.

And then Obi-Wan turned out to be better than both with his natural ability and passion for the side of good prevailing.

Soljer
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Obi-Wan: Who r u, Mosquito-man?
Batman: Its Batman, u brainless imbecile
Obi-wan: Ahh, i see
Batman: Im sure u can
Obi-wan: stop botherin me, i have work to do
Batman: U think i'd be here if didn have work to do
Obi-wan: What do u want?
Batman: i want to taste ur blood(Dracula style)
Obi Wan- CRAP, a vampire, What do i do, what do i do?
Batman: what's a vampire?
Obi: U r
Batman: Really, i didn know. What do i look like?
Obi: i don know, ur mamma?
Batman: I will kill thee for abusing my mamma
Obi: Me abuse ur mamma. U haven't seen anyhtin yet. Ur mamma's so short, she can run laps on the toilet seat.
Batman: I will rip ur heart out.
Obi: Not my heart, mommy. Hey, maybe i shud use my lightsaber. YEAH, ill use my lightsaber.
Batman: (laughs like Dracula)
Obi: Hayaaah
Batman knocks his lightsaber away
Obi: oh-oh. What shud i do?
Bat: Oooh what does this button do(accidently opens lightsaber which is pointing at his private parts) OWWW
Obi: MOMMY, help me. Hey the fool hurt himself.
Obi: So the day is saved thanks to me and only me.

That...that really wasn't entertaining in the least. It was a very, VERY, sad attempt at humor.

Anyways, on the topic of the thread, Obi Wan will obviously dominate batman.

And, for the record, Anakin > Obi Wan > Darth Maul > Qui-Gon > Luke > Darth Vader.

Sucks, huh? But as far as the movies go, that is more or less the order. :-/. Of course the "NJO" Luke is probably on par with Anakin's potential, but how would we ever know for sure?

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Soljer
That...that really wasn't entertaining in the least. It was a very, VERY, sad attempt at humor.

Anyways, on the topic of the thread, Obi Wan will obviously dominate batman.

And, for the record, Anakin > Obi Wan > Darth Maul > Qui-Gon > Luke > Darth Vader.

Sucks, huh? But as far as the movies go, that is more or less the order. :-/. Of course the "NJO" Luke is probably on par with Anakin's potential, but how would we ever know for sure?

Ya ur prob right altho i don't watch star wars.

Superboy Prime
No version of Obi-Wan loses to Batman. Not even his spirit force mode since it wouldn't even be a fight. Young moron Obi-Wan was just enraged by Darth Maul since he just killed his Jedi master. The force alone will put Obi above anything Batman can do. The lightsaber will be overkill. Besides Obi was outmatched by Maul because of the fact Maul was already a Sith Lord, granted an apprentice but a Sith Lord no less who was trained for years to fight against Jedi--unlike the Jedi of the time who were trained to deflect blaster fire. Then if you put Jedi Knight Obi vs Bats then Bats should not show up, and General well...you get the idea.

Besides someone mentioned Bat having more experience than Obi-Wan...I find that hard to believe. You know...being a Jedi Master in the High Council....a General...the one to survive the Jedi onslaught...the chosen one's trainer...the hermit...Luke's mentor etc. etc. etc.

Superboy Prime
For the record Luke Skywalker > every single Jedi/Sith before him.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Superboy Prime

Definitely can't agree with that one. At least not on a general basis.

Superboy Prime
Oh so Darth Maul couldn't beat Qui-Gon in a fair match? Oh God! Dude seriously he was fighting against 2 Jedi at the same time. Now that's unfair. Besides Darth Maul is a Sith and he has been trained to kill Jedi. He will do whatever it takes to kill his hated adversaries. So yeah the cheap shot was annoying, but it had to be done. Think of it as being intelligent and cunning. He split the duo and took on the most dangerous, wise Master and exhausted him. Then he made sure Qui-Gon was out before Obi-Wan could re-join Jinn and fight against him.

Also being able to take down Maul is an incredible feat for young Obi. Take in mind that for a thousand years Sith and Jedi had not fought. The Sith continued their force/saber vs force/saber training while the Jedi adopted a more conventional style suited to blaster fire etc. Not to mention Obi-Wan also fought against the Dark Side and in the end managed to prove himself a Jedi Knight by taking down an opponent that had already killed his Jedi Master--a seasoned great swordsman--and has him without his lightsaber and unable to defend himself.

Superboy Prime
If you read the books you'll know what I'm talking about. And even then Luke went on to fight Darth Vader with little to no training and succeded were his father failed proving himself to a be a true Jedi and standing up against the Emperor unarmed.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Superboy Prime

Except Yoda no expression

Soljer
Originally posted by Grimm22
Except Yoda no expression

The 'NJO' luke was FAR superior to yoda, if I recall correctly. But that is no matter, when I wrote my heirarchy, I Was referring to the movies. Thus, the Luke in my Hierarchy was Luke at the end of Return of the Jedi.

grey fox
See , the fanboyosity is unbelievable. I state ONE thing against the precious force users and get dog-piled.

Jeez people.

Demonic Phoenix
umm, first of all, can these two really meet in battle confused I mean, there's like a million light years distance between these 2. Obi-wan's in a galaxy that's so far away that even If flash could run in space, he'd die b4 he reached there due to old age.
And what do Anakin and Luke Skywalker have to do with this thread apart form the fact that they r friggin good duelists like Obi-Wanhuh

chris_64256
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
umm, first of all, can these two really meet in battle confused I mean, there's like a million light years distance between these 2. Obi-wan's in a galaxy that's so far away that even If flash could run in space, he'd die b4 he reached there due to old age.
And what do Anakin and Luke Skywalker have to do with this thread apart form the fact that they r friggin good duelists like Obi-Wanhuh First of all slick this is a opinon based debate forum about what will happen when two characters face off that will never face each other proably ever in comics members exchange theories, facts, feats etc, now that you understand what the versus forum is dont spam my threads with smartass remarks if you have nothing to add to this thread leave.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by chris_64256
First of all slick this is a opinon based debate forum about what will happen when two characters face off that will never face each other proably ever in comics members exchange theories, facts, feats etc, now that you understand what the versus forum is dont spam my threads with smartass remarks if you have nothing to add to this thread leave.

Well i merely statin my opinion u no-good, stuck up prig.

Deathstroke
give batman a lightsaber and 5 seconds of prep and you've got a fight big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.