The "Brothers" vs LT, Full Potential Spectre.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rotiart
When we had Marvel Vs DC recently, the Two "brothers" were so fed up with everything, they almost destroyed it all due to their fighting. The residual energy from their fighting almost destroyed both universes. It took both LT and Spectre to hold their universes together, and they could even do that. They had to "merge" their universes into one to conserve their energy and maintain it all.

So can LT and Spectre together have any chance against either one of the Brothers? If not who could?

Mider
if you mean the brothers from marvel/dc fanvoted then ive read that even the presance and toaa where afraid to deal with them so i dont think spectre and LT but then these two brothers where only two multiverses combined TOAA already has an agent who can make a multiverse and that is the pheonix, and the presance has two such beings micheal and lucifer morningstar so with out PIS and using logic the full potential spectre which basically has most of the presance powers alone might win, the presance can make multiverses on a whim since it takes his two sons to make one on there own and he's even stronger then they are but i dont know, i guess full potential spectre would win, LT........LT lost to reed richards..........and ran from korvac.........he wouldnt even be a factor.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by rotiart
When we had Marvel Vs DC recently, the Two "brothers" were so fed up with everything, they almost destroyed it all due to their fighting. The residual energy from their fighting almost destroyed both universes. It took both LT and Spectre to hold their universes together, and they could even do that. They had to "merge" their universes into one to conserve their energy and maintain it all.

So can LT and Spectre together have any chance against either one of the Brothers? If not who could? I underestand that "the Brothers > LT" has been retconned, at least on Marvel's side. In Marvel, the LT is still #2 in power and authority.

Mider
well i dont know if he's been reconned but recently and even before recently he's

been defied by dr strange

got KO'd by reed richards

ran from a one on one fight with korvac and stated korvac was beyond his judgement

Mr Master
Originally posted by Mider
well i dont know if he's been reconned but recently and even before recently he's

ran from a one on one fight with korvac and stated korvac was beyond his judgement

All this but he turns the Silver Surfer into a Universe.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Mr Master
All this but he turns the Silver Surfer into a Universe.

rotiart
What are these LT pwned by RR I head so much about. any pics?

Mr Master
LT transforms SS into a Universe

Mr Master
LT transforms SS into a Universe

Mr Master

A Universe

Mr Master

How did Reed KO the Tribunal?

How did Strange defy him?

Korvac was sealed by the LT in a seperate reality and Korvac could not escpae.

bigbran
so ss was like eternity?

Jesse7
Which comic is that from where LT grants SS that power, is it cannon and is it 616? Could you tell me more about it please?

Mider
all LT appereances should be canon those are the rules with him if he appears in any comic then it has to be him.

I also suggest that he has been depowered the LT i mean like they claim Darkseid is, i mean i havent seen many good appereances of him, what comic is that mr masters?

Mr Master
Originally posted by bigbran
so ss was like eternity?

For a little while he was,

it wasn't his long term desire but he didn't give up a chance to have a moment of "Godhood".

Mr Master
Originally posted by Jesse7
Which comic is that from where LT grants SS that power, is it cannon and is it 616? Could you tell me more about it please?

Absolutely Canon,

Silver Surfer v3. #31

One of the Elders of the Universe dies

The Supreme Intelligence returns

There's a cold War taking place between the Skrulls and the Kree

The Stranger's purpose in the Universe is explained

And finally LT transforms SS into a Universe

Mr Master
all LT appereances should be canon those are the rules with him if he appears in any comic then it has to be him.

I also suggest that he has been depowered the LT i mean like they claim Darkseid is, i mean i havent seen many good appereances of him, what comic is that mr masters?

Silver Surfer v3. #31

This is a pretty recent appearance from LT. When was LT depowered? I never heard that.

Big Sexy
Silver Surfer v3. #31

This is a pretty recent appearance from LT. When was LT depowered? I never heard that. Mr Master understand that Mider hates LT. He has devoted entire threads to just bashing him.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Mr Master understand that Mider hates LT. He has devoted entire threads to just bashing him.

lol,

Let's give the guy a break, Big.

He's just been wrongfully influenced by a certain someone, someone who demeans characters of great power in order to bring prestige to their favorites.

I can't blame him either, many were deceived here, her's not alone, but I'm seeing to it that facts come out.

With time, factual evidence/on panel proof, he will join us in the light, lol.

Mordum
The Brothers were initially the God's of DC/Marvel so therefore TOAA and presence or whatever. No one could touch them but of course the writers decided to change all that and blah...the rest is w/e.

Lord S
How did Reed KO the Tribunal?

How did Strange defy him? My thoughts exactly.

Come on Mider boy...why not back up these claims with scans or issue #s?

Mider
how about you understand the words NO SCANNER and the story where he got knocked out by richards was last planet standing

Mordum
Oh mider the woes you get yourself into. Luckily im here. I believe these are the pics your looking for.

http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/6752/img0127lg.th.jpg
http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/8538/img0133xj.th.jpg
http://img472.imageshack.us/img472/963/img0141wi.th.jpg
http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/7963/img0155ld.th.jpg

Mr Master
Originally posted by Mordum
Oh mider the woes you get yourself into. Luckily im here. I believe these are the pics your looking for.

I don't see LT being knocked out.

Mordum
On the last page you see him defending himself. Knowing mider he must have never read it and assumed LT was knocked out. Woe is Mider Woe.

Mider
woe is me indeed i said something wrong on a comic book forum perhaps oh wow there gonna find me and stab me in my sleep

Mr Master
woe is me indeed i said something wrong on a comic book forum perhaps oh wow there gonna find me and stab me in my sleep

LOL

Don't sweat it Mider, It's a lesson well learned, we've all been victims of iether others intentially mileading us to serve thier own selfish purposes, or our own misintepretations of on panel art and character statements.

Which is why I research everything thoroughly, so when I make a claim I know it's the absolute truth and facts I'm presenting.

My ultimate goal(with you)is to enlighten you on your corrupted sense of the Living Tribunal, corrupted is a nasty word, but I know you were brainwashed into believing LT wasn't all that and I can almost guess who, but we'll leave it at that.

Just continue to observe and always do your own research, don't listen to fanboys posting huge essays flattering their favorite characters, they make it sound good and real, but ALL liars make their LIES sound good and real.

I used to be like, "really, for real, he/she can do that, you mean he's not even that powerful, and on and on" until one day researching I found out they were straight up and down LYING.

Ever since then I never take anyone's word for anything cause believe me this person really sounded like they knew what they were talking about and all along they were contorting facts, warping evidence and blah blah blahing until I fell for it.

Never again baby, never again...

rotiart
What was happening in that comic that All those aspects tried to defeat galactus? and what was that cannon that reed had made?

Mider
he was doing something that would endanger the multiverse supposidly if LT was in it then he was really there only one LT in all of the MU.

Mordum
The cannon using the cosmics own energies and uses it againt them. Something like that.

thisredbox
does anybody know if theres any connection between the Brothers and Rock 'Em Sock 'Em Robots? smile

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/brothers1.jpg

http://www.fadtoys.com/collectors_corner/images/rockem_sockem_lg.jpg

Lord S
only one LT in all of the MU. Ok this is something a lot of people say. Just wondering, is this something you've heard, or do you have any actual proof of this?

'Marvel vs. DC' LT looks like an M-Body, and 'Marvel: The End' LT also appears to be an M-Body.

illadelph12
laughing

As for LT, I always believed there was an external embodiment of power that is LT, but he manifests into the physical plane of the M-MV (Marvel Multiverse) via M-Body representations.

And that Korvac scenario has to be the most convoluted and misinterpreted occurence in comicdom.

Lord Urizen
lol,

Let's give the guy a break, Big.

He's just been wrongfully influenced by a certain someone, someone who demeans characters of great power in order to bring prestige to their favorites.

I can't blame him either, many were deceived here, her's not alone, but I'm seeing to it that facts come out.

With time, factual evidence/on panel proof, he will join us in the light, lol.

I strongly beleive I know who you are talking about....... wink

I had the most annoying half ass debate with him already.

Mider
and where is proof that there is an LT mbody he's only one LT does he really need an M body?

thisredbox
Originally posted by thisredbox
does anybody know if theres any connection between the Brothers and Rock 'Em Sock 'Em Robots? smile

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/brothers1.jpg

http://www.fadtoys.com/collectors_corner/images/rockem_sockem_lg.jpg

seriously...does no one see the similarities?? smile

rotiart
Sure, the blue bomber looks just like the red rocker, only with blue paint instead of red. smile kidding. yah yah.. but what does that have to do with who would win?

thisredbox
well, um...nothing actuallysmile i just realized it and wanted to see if anyone else made a connection...or knew if one was any inspiration for the other...

b/c if so...we could just use the game and see who would winwink

rotiart
But who would be LT and Spectre. See in a battle of the brothers... i could see..

thisredbox
yeah, thats what i meantsmile i seem to have confused myself due to the amazing revelation i made...so yeah, it would work in a brothers fight..but i guess thats not relevant...for some reason when i was typing that i had forgotten it was lt/spectre vs. brothers...oopsie smile

Mider
LT would say ummm i have to sit back and watch cause im to powerful to do anything and spectre would say um yeah same old excuse fine ill do the batteling

Priest
i hates these thread with people with uber powers.. they just go around in circles.

celestialdemon
Originally posted by Lord S
Ok this is something a lot of people say. Just wondering, is this something you've heard, or do you have any actual proof of this?

'Marvel vs. DC' LT looks like an M-Body, and 'Marvel: The End' LT also appears to be an M-Body.

There's a scan in the Top Five Most Powerful.... thread that Mr Master posted. The Shaper of Worlds says that the LT exists in all multiverses simultaneously. I don't know if there are anymore scans, but this is a start.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.