The General,8th day Juggernaut & Gog vs DC's Ares

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
The very powerful beings vs DC's earth god

Gog- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix3/gogtsiln.htm

Mider
probably DC ares, it took darkseid making time and space solid around him just to get his attention and stop him, he beat everyone else on earth i think even before that he was gonna kill everyone on earth by making them war against each other

Whittdawg92
they'd beat Ares's aas.

Mider
yeah how all they have is phyiscal power

MJOILNIR
Im not very familiar with dc are's, I take it he's a lot badder than his marvel counterpart?

Draco69
Much more.

Ares wouldn't waste time with these guys. He'd just toss them in Tartarus.

Ares is immune to physical attacks. Why? Violence fuels his power. If you plan to hit him or attack him in any manner or even THINK of attacking him, you're justing giving him more and more power.

DC Gods are based on people's "faith". Aprhodite, for example, is the goddess of love. She draws her power from...er LOVE...and sex.

Marvel Gods are basically just amped-up superhumans while the DC Gods are much more faithful to Greek Myth.

MJOILNIR
Im a big Thor fan and a marvel fan but Ive always felt the term "god" was missused in marvel. A true mythological "god" should be portrayed head and shoulders above reg superhero's. No matter how powerful they are.

Whittdawg92
ohhh,I thought this was Marvel's ares.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.