Wonder Woman vs. Polaris and Storm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ixie
Who wins?

Metalmanx
Wonder Woman via speed-blitz, 10/10.

Whittdawg92
once again, that stupid overused and unexplained word "she wins by a speed blitz". it'll be really hard to "speed blitz" both of them at the same time, especially when Storm strikes her half-naked aas to the ground with lightning, and Polaris gives her an anerurism via electromagnetism in her brain.

Draco69
Diana once reached Switzerland from Wisconsin in a matter of seconds. Now THINK. Would it be so difficult to bop Storm on the head and lop of Polaris's head with a tiara in the picosecond of the battle beginning?

Storm can't do dipshit to her. Wonder Woman's taken nukes, black holes and assaults from Gods.

Polaris won't do shit to her. Wonder Woman's taken down Doctor Polaris numerous times.

Whittdawg92
DUNH DUH DUH DUNH!!!S it's draco, the UBER-FANBOY!!! WW's power varies w/ each author. some people show her getting uber-pounded by someone on hawkgirls level, others show her breaking superman in half. she's almost as annoying as the stupid man of steel.

Draco69
Same can be said for ANY comic-book character. I remember Galactus losing to friggin Guardian of Alpha-Flight....

Cubicks
Originally posted by Draco69
Diana once reached Switzerland from Wisconsin in a matter of seconds.

Really? Just treaded on the water like Jesus huh?

Well Wonder Woman is one of the four mainstream omnipotent DC characters, with Superman, Batman, and Flash being the others. There will never be a non-phoenix mutuant in Marvel that could ever possibly beat them. So, Draco69 is correct, WW wins in a "speed blitz".

BTW, that is sarcasm.

Whittdawg92
which is why Ixie needs to state the freakin VERSION off all 3 contestants.

TheKahn
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
once again, that stupid overused and unexplained word "she wins by a speed blitz". it'll be really hard to "speed blitz" both of them at the same time, especially when Storm strikes her half-naked aas to the ground with lightning, and Polaris gives her an anerurism via electromagnetism in her brain.

I tend to disagree. First I highly doubt Storm's lightning will phase Wonder Woman much. Considering she has faced much more powerful forms of it:
Originally posted by dawsey28

The Power Company:Witchfire #1
Diana is immune to Nekron's dark lightning life energy draining aging powers and Her bracelets have the power to deflect any force sent against them

1.http://img131.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img131&image=wwwitchfirenekron11ud.jpg
2.http://img131.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img131&image=wwwitchfirenekron25az.jpg
3.http://img131.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img131&image=wwwitchfirenekron38ev.jpg
4.http://img131.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img131&image=wwwitchfirenekron46sk.jpg
5.http://img43.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img43&image=wwwitchfirenekron56ij.jpg
6.http://img43.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img43&image=wwwitchfirenekron66fc.jpg
7.http://img43.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img43&image=wwwitchfirenekron76xw.jpg

Also people do tend to underestimate Wonder Woman's speed.
http://img67.imageshack.us/my.php?image=WWplusJQ1.jpg

You basically have someone who is nearly as strong as Superman, nearly as fast as a Flash, has centures of combat expierence, and has numerous magical weapons at her disposal. Storm and Polaris are going to have a hard time just seeing Wonder Woman, much less actually hitting her, imo.

***Scans from the Wonder Woman respect thread

Draco69
Originally posted by Cubicks

Well Wonder Woman is one of the four mainstream omnipotent DC characters, with Superman, Batman, and Flash being the others. There will never be a non-phoenix mutuant in Marvel that could ever possibly beat them. So, Draco69 is correct, WW wins in a "speed blitz". stick out tongue

H. S. 6
This thread is teetering dangerously on the border of spite-ness.

Anywho, Wonder Woman takes it 11/10.

Whittdawg92
god, she's a freakin female superman, which is why she sux balls, cuz no one ever beats her, even though she's still human. god, what DC writers will do to keep their nerdy audiences. Marvel 4 lyfe dammit!! not to mention if Storm is to start a blizzard, WW'd be screwed, but Polaris and Storm would be unaffected.

Draco69
god, she's a freakin female superman, which is why she sux balls, cuz no one ever beats her, even though she's still human. god, what DC writers will do to keep their nerdy audiences. Marvel 4 lyfe dammit!! not to mention if Storm is to start a blizzard, WW'd be screwed, but Polaris and Storm would be unaffected.

Actually Diana isn't human. She's the Goddess of Truth. As a mortal, she's an Amazon...and Amazona are anything but human.

Blizzard isn't gonna do dipshit either. She flies around in space. That's as cold as it gets.

H. S. 6
Let's analyze Whittdawg, shall we?

First, he says:

DUNH DUH DUH DUNH!!!S it's draco, the UBER-FANBOY!!!

Oh, but then this comes out of his mouth:

I find this behavior very... peculiar, wouldn't you guys agree?

Whittdawg92
oh god, I'm not even reading DC threads anymore. Nothing DC does is even close to realistic. At least Marvel has some kinda scientific basis. No one ever beats original characters 'cuz they just keep getting beefed up till they're undefeatable, and they're hopeless fanboy's will argue to the death that they can be beat.

Cubicks
god, she's a freakin female superman, which is why she sux balls, cuz no one ever beats her, even though she's still human. god, what DC writers will do to keep their nerdy audiences. Marvel 4 lyfe dammit!!

Lol, I agree. Superman and Wonder Woman are just BORING! They are ridiculously over powered and just trash everything. They are so far removed from the problems of "normal" people that they lose any resemblance to anything human, other than appearance.

That is why I prefer the Mutant/Human element in Marvel. At least they are not so far removed from the problems that everyday people face, i.e. fitting in.

Draco69
You're not the first. Honey, who sounds more mature and less like a boy?

Me and TheKahn? Or you?

You're just not knowledgeable about DC is all. You just see Superman and fail to think if there are OTHER characters in DC.

Like Vixen. Who's anything but a Superman.

Marvel has Thor, Silver Surfer, Beta Ray Bill and Doctor Strange. They're uber-powerful. But they don't count in your eyes, right?

Draco69
Lol, I agree. Superman and Wonder Woman are just BORING! They are ridiculously over powered and just trash everything. They are so far removed from the problems of "normal" people that they lose any resemblance to anything human, other than appearance.

That is why I prefer the Mutant/Human element in Marvel. At least they are not so far removed from the problems that everyday people face, i.e. fitting in.

You obviously haven't bothered to read their comics. Swear to god, Marvelites are so superficial. They take everything at face value from DC and pretend to be deep when it comes to Marvel.

Whittdawg92
cosmic beings in Marvel don't count my friend. any character in DC who's powerful will get some upgrade that will make him/her nearly unbeatable by any non-reality warper. I'm going to leave the maturity thing out, 'cuz I'm 14, so I don't have to pretend or bullshit that I'm an adult. DC is nothing but entertainment, at least marvel has some real life issues like terrorism, racism, aand civil rights.

Draco69
cosmic beings in Marvel don't count my friend. any character in DC who's powerful will get some upgrade that will make him/her nearly unbeatable by any non-reality warper. I'm going to leave the maturity thing out, 'cuz I'm 14, so I don't have to pretend or bullshit that I'm an adult.

And why don't they count? Is DC not allowed to have herald-level characters at the least?

Marvel has Thor who can do pretty much anything with his hammer....but he doesn't get any flak. Neither does Doctor Strange for that matter.

It's easy to cry "they're overpowered!" when Marvel tends to do the exact same thing...

Cubicks

Me and TheKahn? Or you?

You're just not knowledgeable about DC is all. You just see Superman and fail to think if there are OTHER characters in DC.

Marvel has Thor, Silver Surfer, Beta Ray Bill and Doctor Strange. They're uber-powerful. But they don't count in your eyes, right?

Read what I wrote, I said that I prefer "the Mutant/Human element in Marvel" to the over-powered. I did not say anything about Thor and the like. Although I will admit that Thor, Silver Surfer and the like fall into the Superman/Wonder Woman boring routines. And I am not discounting other people/heroes in DC, I just prefer the Marvel archetypes.

Furthermore, there was nothing immature about what I said. It is my opinion.

Whittdawg92
non-cosmic characters don't count cus they're NOT FROM EARTH.they weren't found on a boat like moses (cough coughWonderwoman), and didn't rise to power by something stupid. Silver Surfer and Thor are waaay too overpowered, but for the majority, Marvel is realistic.

Draco69
DC is nothing but entertainment, at least marvel has some real life issues like terrorism, racism, aand civil rights.

Um. NO. DC has dealt with these issues. You obviously never bothered to pick them up....

Hell, DC goes alot deeper to get to controversial topics like pedophilia, euthnasisia, abortion, women's rights and homosexuality.

You don't read DC. How can you possibly judge them if you know nothing about them?

Whittdawg92
you don't know shit about me so don't go fuc'kn acting like you do. I've read more DC than I have Marvel, and DC is purely entertainment.

LethalFemme
Marvel and DC both have overpowered people. The problem in WW's case is that there aren't necessarily many women on her level so she either gets stuck with people beyond it or far beneath it(like now). This thread is the equal of say Thor vs Batman and Dr. Polaris. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Draco69
non-cosmic characters don't count cus they're NOT FROM EARTH.they weren't found on a boat like moses (cough coughWonderwoman), and didn't rise to power by something stupid. Silver Surfer and Thor are waaay too overpowered, but for the majority, Marvel is realistic.

Superman is not from Earth. Neither is Martian Manhunter. Or Zauriel. Or Green Lantern.

Let's see then. Besides the Big Seven (you admitted SS and Thor) who on DC is overpowered?

Nightwing?

Marvel and DC both have realistic topics. You just don't realize it because you never bothered to read DC and are most likely basing your assumptions on JLU and Superfriends...

Whittdawg92
ummm...if strong women in DC are such jobbers, then wtf don't they just....create more of them!!?? and draco, stop acting like you know what i did and didn't read cuz you don't know.

TheKahn
cosmic beings in Marvel don't count my friend. any character in DC who's powerful will get some upgrade that will make him/her nearly unbeatable by any non-reality warper. I'm going to leave the maturity thing out, 'cuz I'm 14, so I don't have to pretend or bullshit that I'm an adult.

blink

First off, why the hell don't cosmics count in Marvel? Because you don't what them to? Regardless, upgrades are a sad part of the comic industry no matter which company you are talking about. An Marvel has it's share of characters who grow to herald levels and above. Just throw a rock at a Summers family reunion and you'll probably hit someone who can destroy the planet. In truth, you the only one making unreasonable and fanboy-like arguments here. erm
Please either learn how to debate intelligently or just stay out of threads were you can't hold you fanboy urges back.

Draco69
you don't know shit about me so don't go fuc'kn acting like you do. I've read more DC than I have Marvel, and DC is purely entertainment.

I would call you liar. If you did, you would be sprouting sheer ignorance on the subject.

If you don't LIKE DC, why would you waste your money on them?

Yeah, you don't read DC.

H. S. 6
And why don't they count? Is DC not allowed to have herald-level characters at the least?

Marvel has Thor who can do pretty much anything with his hammer....but he doesn't get any flak. Neither does Doctor Strange for that matter.

It's easy to cry "they're overpowered!" when Marvel tends to do the exact same thing...

But at the same time, Marvel has many more lower level characters, who can be related to by the readers. DC, on the other hand, has characters like Supes and Wonder Woman (hell, even Batman) performing these magnificent feats, so far beyond the reader's conception that somewhere, the ability to relate gets lost.

I suppose it all comes down to taste. Myself, I'd prefer a Civil War over an Infinite Crisis any day, but that's not to say I don't read DC. wink

(By the way, I don't read cosmic characters from Marvel either, just so you're wondering.)

Draco69
ummm...if strong women in DC are such jobbers, then wtf don't they just....create more of them!!??

Supergirl. PowerGirl. Stargirl. Big Barda. Lots of them.

Batgirl is a very strong character since she's better in martial arts than even Batman.

Whittdawg92
Originally posted by H. S. 6
But at the same time, Marvel has many more lower level characters, who can be related to by the readers. DC, on the other hand, has characters like Supes and Wonder Woman (hell, even Batman) performing these magnificent feats, so far beyond the reader's conception that somewhere, the ability to relate gets lost.

I suppose it all comes down to taste. Myself, I'd prefer a Civil War over an Infinite Crisis any day, but that's not to say I don't read DC. wink

(By the way, I don't read cosmic characters from Marvel either, just so you're wondering.) I agree with this guy, and i don't buy the comics nor waste my time, money or effort trying to, so i wont bother to respond to draco or kahns posts, but I know my comics, and am willing to prove that.

Draco69

Again. You people just don't see beyond the Big Seven or moreover the S-Shield. Do ya stop think that MAYBE, just maybe there are street-level, mid-tier, and high-level characters on DC like Marvel?

Whittdawg92
there is NO street leveler or non-cosmic that's not a complete jobber on DC.

LethalFemme
So anyway WW wins.

Whittdawg92
yes, WW wins b/c DC sux.

H. S. 6
Again. You people just don't see beyond the Big Seven or moreover the S-Shield. Do ya stop think that MAYBE, just maybe there are street-level, mid-tier, and high-level characters on DC like Marvel?

You're repeating the same thing every time: the Big Seven. Think about them--these characters everybody knows. These are the characters that identify with DC. Superman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, and so on. Now, let's look at Marvel. Who is identified with Marvel? Well, we've got Spider-Man, Captain America, Wolverine, Daredevil.

Do you see what I'm getting at? There is a huge difference between the main players at DC, and the main players at Marvel.

Draco69
there is NO street leveler or non-cosmic that's not a complete jobber on DC.

Ahem. Please. Daredevil once beat Wonder Man. Captain America once beat Juggernaut. Wolverine once beat the entire FF. And for some damn reason, Elektra managed to subdue Silver Surfer on one occasion.

Streel-levelers in GENERAL are jobbers when they cross over to the big leagues.

DarkCrawler
Sure there is. Nightwing. Green Arrow. Wildcat. You can also relate to characters like Green Arrow, Captain Marvel or Flash, because they have normal human problems too.

Whittdawg92
people like spider-man wolverine and cap america are REALISTIC. they're piowerful non-cosmics, but they can be beat. on DC, if someone isn't from another planet or isn't human, they completly lose to mostly anyone.

LethalFemme
yes, WW wins b/c DC sux.

No because this is a mismatch. It's like a grown man versus a two year old. happy

Whittdawg92
Ahem. Please. Daredevil once beat Wonder Man. Captain America once beat Juggernaut. Wolverine once beat the entire FF. And for some damn reason, Elektra managed to subdue Silver Surfer on one occasion.

Streel-levelers in GENERAL are jobbers when they cross over to the big leagues. and that was pure PIS, and most likely a What If comic.

Draco69
You're repeating the same thing every time: the Big Seven. Think about them--these characters everybody knows. These are the characters that identify with DC. Superman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, and so on. Now, let's look at Marvel. Who is identified with Marvel? Well, we've got Spider-Man, Captain America, Wolverine, Daredevil.

Do you see what I'm getting at? There is a huge difference between the main players at DC, and the main players at Marvel.

I'm not talking about visibility. I'm talking about the amount of material, Marvelites seem to brush over in DC because they don't bother to muss the surface. It's just superficial and uninformed for them to do so.

I recognize the street-levelers in Marvel, but I also recognize the big dogs in Marvel as well...

Draco69
and that was pure PIS, and most likely a What If comic.

Yes....and PIS involving DC streetlevelers doesn't count in your mind?

Double-standards....

Whittdawg92
and in DC, the writers almost always make men more powerful than women, so a few women are ridiculously powerful. too bad marvel doesn't have that problem. about teh street-levelers in DC, that's just as PIS as marvel. Storm and Polaris are NOT street-levelers

DarkCrawler
you don't know shit about me so don't go fuc'kn acting like you do. I've read more DC than I have Marvel, and DC is purely entertainment. Wow. You really don't know much of anything, do you? Here is an example of DC series that isn't purely entertainment. Gotham Central. Want more? Nightwing. There also is more. Manhunter. Seven Soldiers...

And I probably don't even NEED to mention Vertigo Imprint.

DarkCrawler
and in DC, the writers almost always make men more powerful than women, so a few women are ridiculously powerful. too bad marvel doesn't have that problem. *sigh*

Ever heard of someone named...

Jean Grey?

Draco69
and in DC, the writers almost always make men more powerful than women, so a few women are ridiculously powerful. too bad marvel doesn't have that problem.

Marvel has the opposite of effect of making women insanely powerful...at times....and then they go crazy and slutty...and then they get depowered.

You're talking out your ass and have no idea what you're talking about.

I would suggest serious research...

Whittdawg92
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
*sigh*

Ever heard of someone named...

Jean Grey? Phoenix was Marvel's worst idea. she needs to die and stay dead.

Whittdawg92
Marvel has the opposite of effect of making women insanely powerful...at times....and then they go crazy and slutty...and then they get depowered.

You're talking out your ass and have no idea what you're talking about.

I would suggest serious research... umm...besides the summers-grey family, give 1 example of non-cosmic woman being insanely powerful. and have u seen WW and Supergirl's costumes?

Draco69
Phoenix was Marvel's worst idea. she needs to die and stay dead.

Well, at least we agree on one thing

*pisses on Jean Grey's grave while Emma Frost pours beer on it*

Whittdawg92
Emma Frost was awesome (altho she needs to wear real clothes)

Draco69
umm...besides the summers-grey family, give 1 example of non-cosmic woman being insanely powerful. and have u seen WW and Supergirl's costumes?

Invisible Woman
Storm
Scarlet Witch (Pre-HOM she was as well)
Crystal
Moondragon
Rachel Gray
Thor Girl
Sersi

H. S. 6
I'm not talking about visibility. I'm talking about the amount of material, Marvelites seem to brush over in DC because they don't bother to muss the surface. It's just superficial and uninformed for them to do so.

I recognize the street-levelers in Marvel, but I also recognize the big dogs in Marvel as well...

But I'm talking about visibility. I'm talking about a casual reader. What's he going to think of in DC? And what's he going to think of in Marvel?

Their reputations are extremely different. DC is known for their over-powered, cosmic level heroes, while Marvel is known for their street-levellers--the ones that can be related to. That's the point I'm trying to make.

No doubt DC has some lower level characters. You just... don't hear about them. (as a casual reader) erm

Draco69
But I'm talking about visibility. I'm talking about a casual reader. What's he going to think of in DC? And what's he going to think of in Marvel?

Their reputations are extremely different. DC is known for their over-powered, cosmic level heroes, while Marvel is known for their street-levellers--the ones that can be related to. That's the point I'm trying to make.

I understand your point completely. However the point I'm making is that their reputations are false and misleading. DC has just as many overpowered characters as Marvel. And Marvel has just as many relatable street-levelers as DC.

I just wish people would stop taking comics at DC at face-value and reputations and actually take the time to READ the damn things...

Whittdawg92
Invisible Woman
Storm
Crystal
Moondragon
Rachel Gray
Thor Girl
Sersi

umm...invisible woman's technically cosmic, scarlet witch was only over-powerful on like 2 occasions, crystal wus just stupid, moondragon wuz just a telekinetic and telepath, and there were alot of them, rachel grey is part o the summers-gry family, thor girl is stupid simply 'cuz she has a relation to thor, and Sersi wasn't overpowered and was cosmic anyways.

TheKahn
Invisible Woman
Storm
Crystal
Moondragon
Rachel Gray
Thor Girl
Sersi

Valeria Richards
Ms. Marvel/Binary
Rogue (post Sage upgrade)
Cassandra Nova

Draco69
umm...invisible woman's technically cosmic, scarlet witch was only over-powerful on like 2 occasions, crystal wus just stupid, moondragon wuz just a telekinetic and telepath, and there were alot of them, rachel grey is part o the summers-gry family, thor girl is stupid simply 'cuz she has a relation to thor, and Sersi wasn't overpowered.

Sersi has TK, telepathy, teleportation, energy manipulation, super-strength, invulnerability, flight, force beams and the ability to turn anything into anything. Isn't overpowered, right?

IW isn't cosmic. Not nearly.

Scarlet Witch has been uber-powerful many times over the course of her years.

Crystal is overpowered because she can create pretty much any nature effect.

MoonDragon once mindcontrolled the entire Avengers team and an entire planet....

Thor Girl is overpowered because she's like Thor.

H. S. 6
I understand your point completely. However the point I'm making is that their reputations are false and misleading. DC has just as many overpowered characters as Marvel. And Marvel has just as many relatable street-levelers as DC.

I just wish people would stop taking comics at DC at face-value and reputations and actually take the time to READ the damn things...

I understand as well. And it sucks for DC that their reputation has to be so misleading (honestly). erm

Casual readers--somebody that's just getting into comics, or doesn't know much about both Marvel and DC--are going to look at what they do know. They see DC, with Supes, WW, whatever, and they see Marvel, with Spider-Man, Captain America, etc. That's when a decision is made--to this reader, it's crystal clear. Do I want super powerful characters, or do I want these not-as-strong street-levellers?

Like you said, these stereotypes for DC and Marvel are completely wrong, or misleading, but that's how it is. erm

Whittdawg92
Valeria Richards WAS stupid and she's depowered now anyways, Binarys cosmic, rogue has been a jobber for way too long, and Cassandra nova's not a continuosly running character. (nor is she old or original likeWW or flash)

Draco69
I understand as well. And it sucks for DC that their reputation has to be so misleading (honestly). erm

Casual readers--somebody that's just getting into comics, or doesn't know much about both Marvel and DC--are going to look at what they do know. They see DC, with Supes, WW, whatever, and they see Marvel, with Spider-Man, Captain America, etc. That's when a decision is made--to this reader, it's crystal clear. Do I want super powerful characters, or do I want these not-as-strong street-levellers?

Like you said, these stereotypes for DC and Marvel are completely wrong, or misleading, but that's how it is. erm

Tis' a shame.

no

Whittdawg92

Like you said, these stereotypes for DC and Marvel are completely wrong, or misleading, but that's how it is. erm i second that.

Validus
What a thread this is.

H. S. 6
i second that.

Good job coming up with a sophisticated response on your own. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Cubicks
Anyway, Wonder Woman wins because of speed blitz YAWN!

Metalmanx
Diana once reached Switzerland from Wisconsin in a matter of seconds. Now THINK. Would it be so difficult to bop Storm on the head and lop of Polaris's head with a tiara in the picosecond of the battle beginning?

Storm can't do dipshit to her. Wonder Woman's taken nukes, black holes and assaults from Gods.

Polaris won't do shit to her. Wonder Woman's taken down Doctor Polaris numerous times.

I knew you'd understand my reasoning, Draco. I didn't that would be so hard to understand for others.

Metalmanx

Well Wonder Woman is one of the four mainstream omnipotent DC characters, with Superman, Batman, and Flash being the others. There will never be a non-phoenix mutuant in Marvel that could ever possibly beat them. So, Draco69 is correct, WW wins in a "speed blitz".

BTW, that is sarcasm.

Hey, how come Draco gets the credit? I commented first with the "speed blitz". stick out tongue

Metalmanx
Originally posted by TheKahn
Just throw a rock at a Summers family reunion and you'll probably hit someone who can destroy the planet.

This made me laugh out loud. And I'm work. With cubicles and such.

Kudos, my friend. big grin laughing

Metalmanx
umm...invisible woman's technically cosmic, scarlet witch was only over-powerful on like 2 occasions, crystal wus just stupid, moondragon wuz just a telekinetic and telepath, and there were alot of them, rachel grey is part o the summers-gry family, thor girl is stupid simply 'cuz she has a relation to thor, and Sersi wasn't overpowered and was cosmic anyways.

...Wow, dude. You really need stop making excuses and just accept that you were wrong. Really. It's not a sign of weakness to concede to the truth. And yea, we're all entitled to our opinions, but when you just start making blind excuses, it just gets plain annoying and your credibilty goes down the drain. So really, just think about that a bit.

While I prefer Marvel, I have great respect for DC as well. Sure they have uber-powerful characters, but there are also plenty of not-as-powerful characters to relate to as well. And Marvel is no slouch in the uber-powerful department either. I mean, there's all sorts of cosmics, elders, skyfathers, gods, etc., etc.

So unless you're telling me you can relate to Galactus or Thanos on a personal level...

LethalFemme
Wow it's so weird how it took so long to state the obvious.

Devil Lance

Me and TheKahn? Or you?

laughing
owned

Cubicks
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Hey, how come Draco gets the credit? I commented first with the "speed blitz". stick out tongue

Allright, based on what Metalmanx stated, WW wins via the speed blitz.

Whittdawg92
yeah...screw this comic book shit, I'm going back to my otaku anime forums. smell ya lataz people. oh, and have fun making some retarded response to this that will "own" me.

TheKahn
yeah...screw this comic book shit, I'm going back to my otaku anime forums. smell ya lataz people.

Anime? That explains the nonsensical ramblings.

Validus
yeah...screw this comic book shit, I'm going back to my otaku anime forums. smell ya lataz people. oh, and have fun making some retarded response to this that will "own" me.
Don't leave. weep

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Validus
Don't leave. weep

Men always seem to leave you. You stuff must not be up to par.hmm

Validus
Originally posted by LethalFemme
Men always seem to leave you. You stuff must not be up to par.hmm
It's not my fault Draco and Kahn ran him off. weep

Cubicks

That statement from Draco69 that Devil Lance is quoting was directed at me. So, the owned comment does not apply to you either.

So, stick around and watch the all powerful Wonder "Jesus" Woman pound some Marvel women.

LethalFemme
It's not my fault Draco and Kahn ran him off. weep

Nope I blame you that's how many now? Long Pig, Xmarksthespot and the countless others.yes

Draco69
Wonder Woman! Wonder Woman! Wonder Woooooooomaaaaannnnnnn!

All the world is waiting for you!

With the power you possess!

Ah, I love campy 70s TV show themes...

Validus

*does the wonder spin*

Draco69
*does WW jump with weird sound*

LethalFemme

Eww don't do that again. lolstick out tongue

Validus
Nope I blame you that's how many now? Long Pig, Xmarksthespot and the countless others.yes
Oh yeah, those guys....

sad

LethalFemme
Oh yeah, those guys....

sad

Could you tell me what you do in bed? I wanna make sure I don't I'd like to keep my man.happy

Validus
Could you tell me what you do in bed? I wanna make sure I don't I'd like to keep my man.happy
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/superdante/18749.gif

LethalFemme
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/superdante/18749.gif

Oh that makes perfect sense. You're a drunk. I don't know how I didn't see this beforeyes

Validus
Oh that makes perfect sense. You're a drunk. I don't know how I didn't see this beforeyes
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/superdante/Quagmire.gif

batdude123
GIGGITY GIGGITY GIGGITY GOO!!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance

LethalFemme
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/superdante/Quagmire.gif

Well at least you admit it. Gotta go but, you should come into the oft so I can counsel you. I'm even helping Newjak with his sex addiction.happy And Scoobless addiction to animal porn.yes

Blair Wind
no expression

Wow.....comming from someone who was a marvelite, Id have to say I like DC much more lately. Batman when not in the JLA is relatable. The Gothem Police Stories, Nightwing, Green Arrow and his whole family.

not relatable? Wasnt it in the Green Arrow stories one was a drug addict? Batmans parents were shot down?

Dr. Light and rape.....

please tell me what Im missing?

beyond that. WW kicks their ass big grin

batdude123
Well at least you admit it. Gotta go but, you should come into the oft so I can counsel you. I'm even helping Newjak with his sex addiction.happy

Just like you can't stop hitting on me. shifty

TheKahn
Quagmire: Hey there, sweetie! How old are you?
Connie: 16.
Quagmire: 18? You're first.
Connie: MOM!
Quagmire: I like where this is going. Giggidy, giggidy, gi-gi-dy.

Validus
Originally posted by Blair Wind
no expression

Wow.....comming from someone who was a marvelite, Id have to say I like DC much more lately. Batman when not in the JLA is relatable. The Gothem Police Stories, Nightwing, Green Arrow and his whole family.

not relatable? Wasnt it in the Green Arrow stories one was a drug addict? Batmans parents were shot down?

Dr. Light and rape.....

please tell me what Im missing?

beyond that. WW kicks their ass big grin
The Green Arrow family is all messed up. Ollie was a deadbeat dad, Roy was a heroin addict and Mia has HIV. Sucks to be them. no expression

Big Sexy
Actually recently I have not really been into Marvel or Dc. The whole armageddon thing with Spawn and the climax of the Lucifer comics have really gotten my attention. As far as relatability. I relate more to Parker than Dick, Olly, or Bruce.

xmarksthespot
no expression.... well that was an interesting read...

WW wins.

droolio Validus.

badabing
Wonder Woman.

Draco69
The Green Arrow family is all messed up. Ollie was a deadbeat dad, Roy was a heroin addict and Mia has HIV. Sucks to be them. no expression

And Connor Hawke is an asexual. Thought he was gay. But apparently not.

BUT apparently a naked stripper can't arouse anything in him either...

xmarksthespot
Asexual? huh

Draco69
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Asexual? huh

The supposed sexual orientation where a person has absolutely NO sexual desires whatsoever for ANYTHING.

They find the act of any type of sex replusive.

They are not attracted to either gender.

VERY sad thing to live with. I've only met on in my life. He was very successful but he was very lonely. He tried sex and relationships with everybody he could regardless of gender, but it was like us trying to copulate with a toaster. He couldn't get aroused. He felt no attraction whatsoever....

Very sad...

sad

xmarksthespot
Oh I understood the word... it was just a huh moment.

Draco69
Ahh....

Well he is. The guy was raised by monks. Poor bastard....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.