Best Jackie Chan movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lordofwar
Drunken Master 2 is THE best Jackie Chan movie ever made. I think this movie had the best martial arts choreography. The end fight with Ken Lo and Jackie Chan with the drunken boxing was awesome.

king_arthur
Rush Hour 1 & 2 were his best American movies.

I think New Police Story is his best so far. This shows he can act serious. Better than movies like Around the World in 80 days, Medallion and Tuxedo.

Young Master was great. I loved the end fight between Jackie and Whang, which went for about 18 mintues. One of the best martial arts movies of 1980s.

GODOFALL1
Shaolin Wooden Men

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by king_arthur
Rush Hour 1 & 2 were his best American movies.

jayElias
i like his 'Rumble In The Bronx' most

fast funny and furious JACKIE CHAN

WrathfulDwarf
Rush Hour maybe his most susccesful movie in the American market. But for me his best film is Drunken Master. Made me laugh and the figthing scenes were cool.

Bicnarok

Myth
I like Legend of Drunken Master, Who Am I?, and Mr Nice Guy.

DarthLazious
Rumble in the Bronx is my favorite of his.

Wolfie
Of the films I've seen, Shanghai Noon is my favorite.

jayElias
Originally posted by DarthLazious
Rumble in the Bronx is my favorite of his.

great! it is also my opinion.

faradayslaw
New Police Story and Supercop (Police Story 3) are my fav's.....

Bloigen
Rush Hour 1 & 2, Shanghai Noon and Who Am I?

jayElias
http://www.drivehq.com/file/df.aspx/publish/jay/Fast Funny And Furious JACKIE /1.jpg

SagisuShiro
I love Jackie Chan's movies but it's true that his recent films, beginning with Rush Hour I think were a bit too caricatured...he wasn't so funny...I prefer his old films like the first Police Story and Drunken Master. The new police story wasn't so bad but I only enjoyed the film when he was serious...his drunk play wasn't so good...again looked like a caricature to me...there was one of his films I watched once that dazzled me...in the film he was sent in jail for a undercover op but it wasn't a funny film...it was quite dramatic and his acting was better too. I know the name had something to do with "volcano" something but I can't remember exactly and am too lazy to do a search on google.

Deano
young master
dragons forever
wheels on meals
police story
rumble in the bronx
drunken master
project A
shangai noon

vrempire
Same like Lordofwar, my favourite Jackie Chan movie is Drunken Master 2. It has all the combination of action, comedy and also patriotism.
Others might be the Police Story series..
the worst, I think is the City Hunter..

pr1983
police story 1 or 2... both simply awesome...

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Wolfie
Of the films I've seen, Shanghai Noon is my favorite.

jayElias
now he is never yonger as before. and now his career is at the bottom.
i think his action era will never be back.

geshien
Originally posted by king_arthur

I think New Police Story is his best so far. This shows he can act serious. Better than movies like Around the World in 80 days, Medallion and Tuxedo.

no way dude, Around the World in 80 days was awesome.

my favorites are Around the World in 80 days and Legend of the Drunken Master.

ragesRemorse
Supercop
Police story
legend of the drunken master

Impediment
Drunken Master is my all-time favorite Jackie Chan film.

MildPossession
He's busy advertising Woolworths here in the UK, acting with a puppet sheep and dog... but he's got about 3 or 4 films on the go at the moment

New Police Story was decent. Most of his later stuff is complete twaddle, watched The Myth a few months ago, terrible.

Give me Donnie Yen and Wu Jing(forgetting Twins Mission...) anyday now.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Impediment
Drunken Master is my all-time favorite Jackie Chan film.

Yours and mine both

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.