ghostbusters vs ghostrider

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

diabloman
who takes it here ? ghost busters or ghost rider ?

diabloman
remember ghostbusters have slimer on there team. so slimer would go and slime ghostriders skull like crazy while the busters are trying to trap him.

diabloman
AND YES MODS THERES BEEN LOTS OF GHOSTBUSTERS COMICBOOKS

thisredbox
hmm...i think they would have a street race...the ectomobile vs ghost riders bike...

diabloman
Originally posted by thisredbox
hmm...i think they would have a street race...the ectomobile vs ghost riders bike... ghostrider wins there.

thisredbox
his bike might be faster, but the ectomobile is really more sensible, like for hauling the kiddies to soccer practice and bringing groceries home from the market...

diabloman
actually this isnt a race. this is to easy if you think the ghost busters can get a hold of ghost rider and trap him in there ghost trap.

batdude123
Ghost Rider wins this bought 11/10.

thisredbox
i know its not really a racesmile

so its not cannon...but in the first movie they defeated gozer, who is supposedly a "god," it could be interesting with some prep time

grey fox
Ghost busters 2/10 if they cross the beams. Otherwise their dead-men.

thisredbox
Dr. Egon Spengler: There's something very important I forgot to tell you.
Dr. Peter Venkman: What?
Dr. Egon Spengler: Don't cross the streams.
Dr. Peter Venkman: Why?
Dr. Egon Spengler: It would be bad.
Dr. Peter Venkman: I'm fuzzy on the whole good/bad thing. What do you mean, "bad?"
Dr. Egon Spengler: Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light.
Dr Ray Stantz: Total protonic reversal.
Dr. Peter Venkman: Right. That's bad. Okay. All right. Important safety tip. Thanks, Egon.

diabloman
Dr. Egon Spengler: There's something very important I forgot to tell you.
Dr. Peter Venkman: What?
Dr. Egon Spengler: Don't cross the streams.
Dr. Peter Venkman: Why?
Dr. Egon Spengler: It would be bad.
Dr. Peter Venkman: I'm fuzzy on the whole good/bad thing. What do you mean, "bad?"
Dr. Egon Spengler: Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light.
Dr Ray Stantz: Total protonic reversal.
Dr. Peter Venkman: Right. That's bad. Okay. All right. Important safety tip. Thanks, Egon. and what does slimer say ?

grey fox
Originally posted by diabloman
and what does slimer say ?

Slimer : BLRAHGHRAMHWJIOKUNOCEJ....

diabloman
Originally posted by grey fox
Slimer : BLRAHGHRAMHWJIOKUNOCEJ.... he talked afew times in the cartoon

grey fox
he talked afew times in the cartoon

Yeah giberish...

rotiart
Hrm. Ghostbusters have a gun specifically designed to trap ghosts and demons. Ghostrider.. is a demon. Ghostrider is not very fast, at least off his bike. 4 guys, 4 guns, and all they need to connect once before those toss out a metal kleenex can out there to pull in the win??? 4 vs 1. Ghost busters win. 1 vs 1. Ghostrider wins.

Private Pion
Originally posted by rotiart
Hrm. Ghostbusters have a gun specifically designed to trap ghosts and demons. Ghostrider.. is a demon. Ghostrider is not very fast, at least off his bike. 4 guys, 4 guns, and all they need to connect once before those toss out a metal kleenex can out there to pull in the win??? 4 vs 1. Ghost busters win. 1 vs 1. Ghostrider wins.

Pretty much right on.

Black Adam
Every time diabloman makes a thread an Angel gets it's wings cut off.

diabloman
Originally posted by Black Adam
Every time diabloman makes a thread an Angel gets it's wings cut off. you hardly ever make any threads cause you know others are gonna put you down for making those lame threads you do laughing

badabing
Every time diabloman makes a thread an Angel gets it's wings cut off.

sadangel

badabing
you hardly ever make any threads cause you know others are gonna put you down for making those lame threads you do laughing
I guess it takes great imagination to copy threads that have already been done. By the way, if your threads are so great then why do most of them get closed?

diabloman
Originally posted by badabing
sadangel i dont see u making any threads as well. i wonder why stick out tongue

grey fox
Too true.

i dont see u making any threads as well. i wonder why stick out tongue

I make more threads then hot dinners boy.

diabloman
I guess it takes great imagination to copy threads that have already been done. By the way, if your threads are so great then why do most of them get closed? people are posting on here already and all of the ones ive made today so theres nothing wrong with them. im not the only that gets there threads closed. and i made these threads again cause there gone. only 3 pages silly. put your specs on and see

badabing
people are posting on here already and all of the ones ive made today so theres nothing wrong with them. im not the only that gets there threads closed. and i made these threads again cause there gone. only 3 pages silly. put your specs on and see
geek There, that's better. Oh, now I see. stick out tongue

diabloman
geek There, that's better. Oh, now I see. stick out tongue good boyclapping

diabloman
Too true.

I make more threads then hot dinners boy. thats good u make more threads then dinner cause no one likes your food in the 1st place big grin

grey fox
thats good u make more threads then dinner cause no one likes your food in the 1st place big grin

Really ?

Check out the Tourney thread and be shut up'ed.

diabloman
Really ?

Check out the Tourney thread and be shut up'ed. wow the tourney thread. good for you clapping

Black Adam
you hardly ever make any threads cause you know others are gonna put you down for making those lame threads you do laughing

i hardly ever make any threads because most of them have been done already. no expression

But I'll leave the Batman spite threads and the quicksilver vs mariokart type matches to you. they seem to be your specialty stick out tongue

diabloman
i hardly ever make any thread because most of them have been done already. no expression

But I'll leave the Batman spite threads and the quicksilver vs mariokart type matches to you. they seem to be your specialty stick out tongue many posted but yes host did close it. thats what they enjoy most

Black Adam
many posted but yes host did close it. thats what they enjoy most

?????

JohnnyDo3
Ghostbuster because that's what they do for a living

thisredbox
But I'll leave the Batman spite threads and the quicksilver vs mariokart type matches to you. they seem to be your specialty stick out tongue

http://www.microsizers.com/vehicles/hcac0421-large.jpg

vs.

http://www.blister.jp/images-item-big/ref1-385.jpg

go!

diabloman
http://www.microsizers.com/vehicles/hcac0421-large.jpg

vs.

http://www.blister.jp/images-item-big/ref1-385.jpg

go! mario doesnt have star power there big grin but cool pic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.