Bruce Lee vs Street Levelers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Grimm22
What street levelers can beat the most badass man ever to live?

RogerRamjet
Punisher
Elektra
Shang-Chi (maybe because he's Bruce Lee)
Black Cat
Black Panther
Jigsaw
Batman
Robin
Dave Dee
Dozy
Beaky
Mitch & Titch
Daredevil
Huntress
Kingpin

and so on...

thisredbox
hmm..apparently bruce lee did have a comic book...

http://i19.ebayimg.com/05/i/07/79/db/a7_1.JPG

A.J
closed......

-AJ cool

thisredbox
http://www.lambiek.net/artists/s/seung-gun-siu-bo.htm

^^^^bruce lee comic^^^^

A.J
still isnt well known for comic

closed.....

-AJ cool

Up In Flames
Originally posted by RogerRamjet
Punisher
Elektra
Black Cat
Black Panther
Jigsaw
Batman
Robin
Dave Dee
Dozy
Beaky
Mitch & Titch
Daredevil
Huntress
Kingpin

and so on...

Bruce Lee could beat em by stomping on the comic books!!!

thisredbox
eh, its not my thread..closed..open..whatever is best for the team wink

MrHeavySilence
Originally posted by RogerRamjet
Punisher
Elektra
Black Cat
Black Panther
Jigsaw
Batman
Robin
Dave Dee
Dozy
Beaky
Mitch & Titch
Daredevil
Huntress
Kingpin

and so on...

What!? Kingpin? No way!

A.J
Originally posted by thisredbox
eh, its not my thread..closed..open..whatever is best for the team wink banned and

closed

-AJ cool

batdude123
Shang Chi
Iron Fist
Razor Fist
Shatter Star
Batman
Wolverine
Batgirl
Elektra
Daredevil
Captain America
The Question
O-Sensei
Richard Dragon
Slade
Lady Shiva
Black Canary
Connor Hawke
Mister X
Ogun
Lady Deathstrike
Nightwing
Tim Drake
etc.

Soleran
Originally posted by batdude123
Shang Chi
Iron Fist
Razor Fist
Shatter Star
Batman
Wolverine
Batgirl
Elektra
Daredevil
Captain America
The Question
O-Sensei
Richard Dragon
Slade
Lady Shiva
Black Canary
Connor Hawke
Mister X
Ogun
Lady Deathstrike
Nightwing
Tim Drake
etc.

BS

batdude123
Originally posted by Soleran
BS

laughing

Soleran
laughing

I think you know little of Bruce Lee when you made that list.

There are people on the list better then Bruce however the list as a whole is poop.

batdude123
I think you know little of Bruce Lee when you made that list.

There are people on the list better then Bruce however the list as a whole is poop.

I have watched MANY Bruce Lee movies before. The most impressive movie of his was the temple one where he has to fight through the different levels of that tower. Classic. Anyway, the fact that we are trying to compare a real life person, against comic book characters where anything is possible, isn't a very good idea. Everyone on that comic list would beat Bruce.

Soleran
I have watched MANY Bruce Lee movies before. The most impressive movie of his was the temple one where he has to fight through the different levels of that tower. Classic. Anyway, the fact that we are trying to compare a real life person, against comic book characters where anything is possible, isn't a very good idea. Everyone on that comic list would beat Bruce.

In your mind, there is nothing to compare apples to apples with. If there was however we could have a conversation.

Bruce lee on your list wouldn't lose to everyone Especially if written to a comic form.

Until then know your role wink

batdude123
In your mind, there is nothing to compare apples to apples with. If there was however we could have a conversation.

Bruce lee on your list wouldn't lose to everyone Especially if written to a comic form.

Until we can actually have a conversation, no real life character could ever hope to beat somebody on that list. wink

Etrigan
Oh, for god's sake.

Street levelers are comic characters. They can do ANYTHING that the writer wants them to. Pretty much every street leveler I can think of in a comic has done things that completely outweigh Bruce Lee's skill.

batdude123
Originally posted by Etrigan
Oh, for god's sake.

Street levelers are comic characters. They can do ANYTHING that the writer wants them to. Pretty much every street leveler I can think of in a comic has done things that completely outweigh Bruce Lee's skill.

BOOM!!!!!! And that pretty much ends this conversation. wink

Accel
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
What!? Kingpin? No way!
Kingpins definitely no pushover. This guy gives street-levelers problems i fights all the time.

batdude123
Originally posted by Accel
Kingpins definitely no pushover. This guy gives street-levelers problems i fights all the time.

Yep, he beat Captain America that one time. yes

grey fox
Brcue IS street level.

batdude123
Originally posted by grey fox
Brcue IS street level.

We all know this; and your point is? no expression

grey fox
Point , bah . I need no Point !!! evil face

batdude123
MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! evil face

grey fox
MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAH

Soleran

Until we can actually have a conversation, no real life character could ever hope to beat somebody on that list.

reread my original commentssmile

Know your role eek!

chris_64256
Originally posted by Grimm22
What street levelers can beat the most badass man ever to live? How is he the most badass man ever to live? Because he was in movies demonstrated how he could kick a bag sparred with chuck norris dont make my dick laugh chuck norris would get murdered in a mma fight guys like Fedor emiliankeo, wanderlei siliva are the real deal. Besides the most badass man is Mirko "Cro Cop" Filipovic was a commando in the Croatian police anti-terrorist unit Alpha (stationed in Lučko near Zagreb), which earned him his nickname Cro Cop. http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/673/filipovic28yr.jpg

chris_64256
http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/6628/2715758651cv.gif http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/7872/2715680513bx.gif http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/769/268456876small6ae.th.jpg

rotiart
Essentially Shang Chi is a Bruce Lee Ripoff... so... thats what i would pit against your list...

thisredbox
the only person who has a chance, as we all know...is the genius-level, real-life superhero...

http://www.geocities.com/macguyveri/macgyver/mac18.jpg

...the richard dean anderson.

do you see how it says "danger" on that canister? yeah, hes just holding it like he could care less...thats balls.

rotiart
And in that case, Shangchi/bruce lee would
beat Punisher
beat Elektra
tie with himself... Shang-Chi (maybe because he's Bruce Lee)
beat Black Cat
lose to Black Panther
beat Jigsaw
lose to Batman
beat Robin (tim drake robin anyways)
don't know Dave Dee
don't know Dozy
don't know Beaky
don't know Mitch & Titch
tie Daredevil
lose Huntress
lose Kingpin

I don't know the characters where i put don't know. so i can't wager a guess. but kingpin would mess up shang chi/bruce pretty bad, probably worse than any other character on your list.

Grimm22
Bruce Lee owns Batman, Wolverine, Cap, ect...

Seriously the man died because he was so badass that his body couldnt handle it eek!

chris_64256
Originally posted by Grimm22
Bruce Lee owns Batman, Wolverine, Cap, ect...

Seriously the man died because he was so badass that his body couldnt handle it eek! Bruce Lee dies in Hong Kong of an apparent cerebral edema (swelling of the brain) He had a headache took a pain killer layed down never woke up he had a severe allergic reaction to it causing cerebral edema.

Grimm22
Originally posted by chris_64256
Bruce Lee dies in Hong Kong of an apparent cerebral edema (swelling of the brain) He had a headache took a pain killer layed down never woke up he had a severe allergic reaction to it causing cerebral edema.

You bastard miffed

You just want to destroy Bruce Lee's legend! mad

chris_64256
If I could channel Ric flair for just a minute WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....... devil santa

thisredbox
its a little known fact that bruce lee is actually stan lee's son

chris_64256
Also his younger brother plays for the cubs Derek Lee http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/1231/05dlee0mp.th.jpg

Philip_ll
Bruce Lee wins. nuff said

King KAM
http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/6628/2715758651cv.gif http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/7872/2715680513bx.gif http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/769/268456876small6ae.th.jpg crocop is a pushover. and he will never be champ.

P.S Fedor is the baddest man to ever live.

batdude123
SHAMROCK B*TCHES!!! Happy Dance

King KAM
SHAMROCK B*TCHES!!! Happy Dance .....no..just...no.

batdude123
SHAMROCK=PWNAGE Hey, he may be a little washed up, but he's still good. wink

Sea King
hum zabuza momochi would kill him cool

King KAM
SHAMROCK=PWNAGE Hey, he may be a little washed up, but he's still good. wink he is b- level at best.

batdude123
Originally posted by King KAM
he is b- level at best.

In his prime, he was A level. wink

chris_64256
crocop is a pushover. and he will never be champ.

P.S Fedor is the baddest man to ever live. You might bullshit alot of people in here but your statement about cro cop is a joke I doubt you know what MMA is Fedor is great but has not fought in a year Cro cop just took out Minowa in the first round two weeks ago and is fighting Mark hunt tommorrow in the Open GP bushido The guy is already legendary and the most feared striker in the world if he wins the GP tourney will get his rematch with fedor the first time they met fedor squeaked out a decision proclaimimng cro cop the toughest guy he has ever faced. Being a guy who trains in MMA if you knew how many fighters refuse to fight him it would shock you that high left kick is just scary by the way Wanderlei silva is the baddest man under 205..

King KAM
You might bullshit alot of people in here but your statement about cro cop is a joke I doubt you know what MMA is Fedor is great but has not fought in a year Cro cop just took out Minowa in the first round two weeks ago and is fighting Mark hunt tommorrow in the Open GP bushido The guy is already legendary and the most feared striker in the world if he wins the GP tourney will get his rematch with fedor the first time they met fedor squeaked out a decision proclaimimng cro cop the toughest guy he has ever faced. Being a guy who trains in MMA if you knew how many fighters refuse to fight him it would shock you that high left kick is just scary by the way Wanderlei silva is the baddest man under 205.. i know who the eff Crocop is he took out Minowa??? WOW!!! minowa is a CAN who gets beat up by anyone with a winning record. Minowa shouldnt even be allowed in pride. And Hunt has already beat Crocop just like Fedor and I beleive he will do it again, Crocop is one Dimensional and not well rounded at all. And I dont care what you train i do BJJ and muay thai too, you dont have to play a sport to analyze it.

Crocop might of done some damage on Fedor but that victory in no way was a squeak. Crocop is yet to beat anyone with any real merritt, meaning Noguiera,Silva,or Emielanenko(fedor). He loses to all the top competitors and will most likely lose to Hunt again, because if cro-cop cant out stand you he will lose.

Wanderlei Silva is cureents not under 205 he is fighting Heavyweight for the OWGP and not the baddest man under 205 even when he is, he is AMONGST the top fighters but no way a clear cut #1.

And as for crocop striking...when he was in k-1 my man hoost you to make him his *****..

and yeah, i bet you didnt think i knew all of this and was just talking out my ass again.....sorry you were wrong.

King KAM
i know who the eff Crocop is he took out Minowa??? WOW!!! minowa is a CAN who gets beat up by anyone with a winning record. Minowa shouldnt even be allowed in pride. And Hunt has already beat Crocop just like Fedor and I beleive he will do it again, Crocop is one Dimensional and not well rounded at all. And I dont care what you train i do BJJ and muay thai too, you dont have to play a sport to analyze it.

Crocop might of done some damage on Fedor but that victory in no way was a squeak. Crocop is yet to beat anyone with any real merritt, meaning Noguiera,Silva,or Emielanenko(fedor). He loses to all the top competitors and will most likely lose to Hunt again, because if cro-cop cant out stand you he will lose.

Wanderlei Silva is cureents not under 205 he is fighting Heavyweight for the OWGP and not the baddest man under 205 even when he is, he is AMONGST the top fighters but no way a clear cut #1.

And as for crocop striking...when he was in k-1 my man hoost you to make him his *****..

and yeah, i bet you didnt think i knew all of this and was just talking out my ass again.....sorry you were wrong. And Fedor has beaten every top HW that pride has to offer except for up and coming hunt, who i think he is FULLY capable of taking out by way of GnP... He IS the most dominant man in MMA short of Matt Hughes And Rich Franklin at 185....Silva is dominant but....he has so many GREAT names in 205 to fight its hard to tell if he can beat them all...i mean shogun is looking REAL nice lately...and lets not forget about little nog.

chris_64256
i know who the eff Crocop is he took out Minowa??? WOW!!! minowa is a CAN who gets beat up by anyone with a winning record. Minowa shouldnt even be allowed in pride. And Hunt has already beat Crocop just like Fedor and I beleive he will do it again, Crocop is one Dimensional and not well rounded at all. And I dont care what you train i do BJJ and muay thai too, you dont have to play a sport to analyze it.

and yeah, i bet you didnt think i knew all of this and was just talking out my ass again.....sorry you were wrong. you have proved my point cro cop has not beat a top fighters, Right Bullshit he has beaten Josh barnett twice mark coleman,kevin randleman, Aleksander emlieankeo , Igor Vovchancyn, Heath carzy hore hering, Kazushi ' the gracie hunter' sakuraba, Kazuyuki Iron chin Fujita in Pride 4 of the top ten heavyweights in pride cro cop has one of the best sprawls thats take down defense NOw in K1 he has beaten Jerome lebanner who is a ****ing monster mike bernardo, Musashi, REmy bonjasky, Mark hunt, peter aerts, and was the first person to knockout BOB sapp in 86 seconds yeah he has beaten nobodys and your comments on Wanderlei I wont even comment you have no Idea what you are talking about This is my sport I have been to some of these fights thats why I'm in awe of the man complete badass. one dimensional fighter he is not he trains under Fabricio werdum hes is becoming well rounded nice try though..

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Sea King
hum zabuza momochi would kill him cool

I should hope so. He is the only character in the entire series (including Itachi) to land a hit on Kakashi. Kakashi a character with a sharingan eye and moves fast enough to cut through lightening bolts... with a move that uses hand seals and time to charge. Respect the Devil of the Hiddenmist!

King KAM
you have proved my point cro cop has not beat a top fighters, Right Bullshit he has beaten Josh barnett twice mark coleman,kevin randleman, Aleksander emlieankeo , Igor Vovchancyn, Heath carzy hore hering, Kazushi ' the gracie hunter' sakuraba, Kazuyuki Iron chin Fujita in Pride 4 of the top ten heavyweights in pride cro cop has one of the best sprawls thats take down defense NOw in K1 he has beaten Jerome lebanner who is a ****ing monster mike bernardo, Musashi, REmy bonjasky, Mark hunt, peter aerts, and was the first person to knockout BOB sapp in 86 seconds yeah he has beaten nobodys and your comments on Wanderlei I wont even comment you have no Idea what you are talking about This is my sport I have been to some of these fights thats why I'm in awe of the man complete badass. one dimensional fighter he is not he trains under Fabricio werdum hes is becoming well rounded nice try though.. so you just named some top heavyweights??? NO you named men that WERE top heavy weights, Josh Barnett is probably the best name in there, Kevin Randleman not only KO'ed Crocop in their first match but he is WAY past his prime, Colemans prime was in the UFC he had a little glory after the GP but he is NOT top tier,Alexander Emielanenko is Okay but not championship material, Igor shouldnt have been fighting Heavyweight and is no where near top tier, and niether is Heath.

you just named some B level fighters and ex-A list fighters and Called them top tier. the top tiers in pride are.

Minatauro, Fedor,and its looking like Hunt.

You said he was the baddest Heavyweight and that is just not effing true, and it isnt your sport, who the hell are you??? anyone can train MMA but are you worth a damn???? until proven you are im gonna say you arent.

And as with Silva besides Arona(which he lost to, and barely beat), who has Silva beat??? Rampage,and then a bunch of nobody japanese guys.

I LOVE Sakuraba, but he naturally weighs 190pounds and should not be fighting men who walk around at 215-220 pounds. and thats the Truth, so Silva beating Saku and CroCop beating Saku arent feats they are probabilities.

And Crocop has done NOTHING Fedor nor minatauro havent, so until he does, he is #3, considering they both have beat him, and now so has mark hunt, and i am pretty sure mark hunt is going to do it again.

King KAM
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I should hope so. He is the only character in the entire series (including Itachi) to land a hit on Kakashi. Kakashi a character with a sharingan eye and moves fast enough to cut through lightening bolts... with a move that uses hand seals and time to charge. Respect the Devil of the Hiddenmist! Maito Gai would smoke em both. and Rock Lee would help.

srankmissingnin
After seeing how the Sharingan works in Curse Seal lvl 2 Sasuke's battle with Naruto, I doubt Gai would stand much of a chance with out opening Gates... something that Kakashi can and has done himself. Not to mention Gai has no deffence agaisn't Post-Time skip Kakashi's wicked Sharingan ability.

StyleTime
Minowa shouldnt even be allowed in pride.
This is the truest statement ever spoken on these boards. yes

Noguiera and Crocop should have had a rematch already. Crocop was wooping ass that match and Nog got a sneaky little armbar on because Mirko got careless. Silva vs Crocop was just a draw and it was Crocop's Pride debut if I recall correctly. Crocop was understandably a little nervous and he still sent Silva home with some broken ribs from his kick. I want to see Crocop fight Hunt again. Mirko was out of it last time. I think if he gets his head in the game he'll win. Let's not forget that Crocop already beat Hunt in K-1. I don't think Crocop is as done for as you think. I do agree though, he does tend to have some questionable showings against the absolute top tier.
Agreed. Arona already proved how far some wrestling can take you against Silva.
It's been so long since I saw that fight. I think Crocop's rib was already broken no? He also put up a pretty good fight. He also beat Bonjasky who went on to beat Hoost. You do have a point though. Strikers generally aren't as polished in MMA as they are in kickboxing circuits like K-1, so Crocop looked a lot better against most of the MMA strikers.

chris_64256
Thanks for the entertainment are you over 18 just curious you have little to know Idea what you are talking about but its good to hear your a fan keep it up Mirko is a bad man by the way Coleman, hunt, Fujita , Barnett are all top ten Heavys He is no "Pushover" what a joke ...

King KAM
Originally posted by StyleTime

Noguiera and Crocop should have had a rematch already. Crocop was wooping ass that match and Nog got a sneaky little armbar on because Mirko got careless. Silva vs Crocop was just a draw and it was Crocop's Pride debut if I recall correctly. Crocop was understandably a little nervous and he still sent Silva home with some broken ribs from his kick. I want to see Crocop fight Hunt again. Mirko was out of it last time. I think if he gets his head in the game he'll win. Let's not forget that Crocop already beat Hunt in K-1. I don't think Crocop is as done for as you think. I do agree though, he does tend to have some questionable showings against the absolute top tier.

It's been so long since I saw that fight. I think Crocop's rib was already broken no? He also put up a pretty good fight. He also beat Bonjasky who went on to beat Hoost. You do have a point though. Strikers generally aren't as polished in MMA as they are in kickboxing circuits like K-1, so Crocop looked a lot better against most of the MMA strikers. and once again i was correct...

and as gor hoost and cro-cop he dominated crocop not onece but TWICE and as for Bonjasky....he fought a prime cro-cop when he wasnt in his prime, and fought an out of prime Hoost while in his prime. aint the same.

chris_64256

It's been so long since I saw that fight. I think Crocop's rib was already broken no? He also put up a pretty good fight. He also beat Bonjasky who went on to beat Hoost. You do have a point though. Strikers generally aren't as polished in MMA as they are in kickboxing circuits like K-1, so Crocop looked a lot better against most of the MMA strikers. Cro cop had injurys to his feet when he fought hunt in pride he wore shoes and was almost flat footed most of the fight. DO you remeber cro cops foot print in Silvas ribs crazy stuff. And his ribs were broken he fought twice that night befoe hoost .

StyleTime
and once again i was correct...

and as gor hoost and cro-cop he dominated crocop not onece but TWICE and as for Bonjasky....he fought a prime cro-cop when he wasnt in his prime, and fought an out of prime Hoost while in his prime. aint the same.
heh.

Well, the same could be said for Crocop. He seem to be in his prime since he entered Pride. His K-1 days are more like...perfecting technique. I'm not taking anything away from Hoost though. He is Mr. Perfect after all.

King KAM
Thanks for the entertainment are you over 18 just curious you have little to know Idea what you are talking about but its good to hear your a fan keep it up Mirko is a bad man by the way Coleman, hunt, Fujita , Barnett are all top ten Heavys He is no "Pushover" what a joke ... yes i am over 18 and i have been watching MMA sinceabout 96.

Hunt and Barnett are tops, not Coleman and Fujita.

Grimm22
Back on topic please no expression

chris_64256
wrong

King KAM
heh.

Well, the same could be said for Crocop. He seem to be in his prime since he entered Pride. His K-1 days are more like...perfecting technique. I'm not taking anything away from Hoost though. He is Mr. Perfect after all. damned right he is. and nahhh he wasnt in his prime in pride, he was just facing lesser Competiton...where stand up comes.

King KAM
wrong i am not saying these guys arent warriors, they are ALL warriors for even fighting and i respect them all, but everyone has a class, and Coleman isnt class A.

chris_64256
i am not saying these guys arent warriors, they are ALL warriors for even fighting and i respect them all, but everyone has a class, and Coleman isnt class A. Well he is still 9th, the funny thing is this thread proably will get closed now..

Ban Mido
Gah...this makes me wonder....about the "Shamrock vs. Ortiz" match....

Thor Man
In his prime, he was A level. wink

Yeah? Back in the early UFCs everyone (except Royce gracie, randy couture, and vitor belfort) fought like shit. Who did Ken beat anyways? Kimo, Dan sevarn, and Kimo? Ken Shamrock is a C- level fighter, maybe near B.

braz
actually, Bruce Lee MIGHT be able to beat some comic characters, just not very many. maybe like Robin(Tim Drake), but def not Bats or nightwing though, or DD, or Cap, or The Punisher, or Wolverine, or Spiderman, or Bane, or Kingpin etc etc. the reason i say he might be able to beat drake's because wasnt he like the weakest robin? or the least skilled one? or maybe that was Jason Todd, but still, neither one of them has s*** on Dick Grayson who would pwn Lee. and not to mention ive heard that Bruce Lee in his prime was able to press...i believe. 750 lbs. which is approximately 6 times his body weight. eek! now that almost levels up to a comic feat, but its in real life!!. thats y i say he'd beat Time Drake. wink

K3VIL
Bruce Lee was the peak human man.THE PEAK HUMAN.
In a comic book world, he'll obliterate the street level guys so bad they will retire.

IronDave
This hurts me to say, given that Bruce Lee is my hero, but most any street levelers would beat him. He's real, they're fictional; b/c of this the street leveler's have no constraints such as physics or reality. They do what the writers want them to do. However, the Bruce fanboy in me compels me to belive that there are some low end street leveler's that Bruce could take.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.