Spawn vs The Mask

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Up In Flames
Who exactly can win out of these two?

Spawn is very powerful with his cape and all, but the mask is equally matching with his energy-shaping power...

MrHeavySilence
I don't know the comic book Mask very well, only a synopsis that Batdude sent me once. But when I think of the Mask, I think of Jim Carrey, and when I think of Jim Carrey, I think of these:

Bruce Almighty Worldwide: $485,004,799

Grinch Worldwide: $340,400,000

Liar Liar Worldwide : $306,300,000

Batman Forever Worldwide: $335,000,000 (albeit, terrible movie)

The Mask worldwide: $343,900,000

and well..Spawn only accumulated 87 million worldwide. Therefore, Jim Carrey pwns Spawn.

sexyking
Depends which version of spawn if its them at thier best then spawn takes this easily.

grey fox
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
I don't know the comic book Mask very well, only a synopsis that Batdude sent me once. But when I think of the Mask, I think of Jim Carrey, and when I think of Jim Carrey, I think of these:

and well..Spawn only accumulated 87 million worldwide. Therefore, Jim Carrey pwns Spawn.

What about the Spawn movie ? Or the action figures , or all the crap Mcfarlane sells.

I bet it trumps all of Carries movies .

Milkie
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence

That's Retarded

Jim Carrey didn't even produce, shoot, or direct those movies.

Plus the Spawn Animation was WAY better then those movies.

Plus the Toys, Comics, Music Videos etc.

Todd is a hard working man.

batdude123
Yeah, I already made this thread. wink Next time use the search function.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.