Invisible Man Vs. Superboy Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rotiart
Johnny Storm Rising Storm, had the powers of Invisible Woman... but as a herald of galactus had it raised to incredible levels.

Who would win, The Herald of Galactus, or Superboy Prime.

rotiart
Personally I think SBP is going to go down and Johnny takes this 7/10

lilnutta12
johnny has his ass handed to him
when sbp punches it off - lol

rotiart
I can't see even SBP punching through the force field. I mean guys like thing used to pound on Susans when she was IW... This is her powers elevated to cosmic levels by Galactus..

Private Pion
Superboy-Prime can break reality.

Who do you THINK wins?

rotiart
He didn't destroy reality in that pic did he? He just broke through a force that contained him there. Its kinda like he was standing behind a door and rammed his way through it.

Private Pion
That 'door' was a dimensional barrier, which was 'impossible' to breach.

He broke reality.

Blair Wind
its the phantom zone no expression

illadelph12
Originally posted by Private Pion
Superboy-Prime can break reality.

Who do you THINK wins?

laughing

Breaking out from the Phantom Zone arrow = breaking reality???

Private Pion
Originally posted by illadelph12
laughing

Breaking out from the Phantom Zone arrow = breaking reality???

He didn't break out of no arrow-He broke a dimensional barrier, one which no other person ever has been able to.

Physically, its impossible to do it.

So, Superboy Prime- Thats right chuckles- Broke reality.

Sea King
Originally posted by rotiart
I can't see even SBP punching through the force field. I mean guys like thing used to pound on Susans when she was IW... This is her powers elevated to cosmic levels by Galactus..

wow are you being for real cause sbp punched his way out of the Phantom Zone and the Speed Force so yes he could breack im's force feilds. but in any case unless im starts this fight in sheild mode their is no way to put it up fast enough to protect himself.

FujiFuu
Originally posted by Sea King
wow are you being for real cause sbp punched his way out of the Phantom Zone and the Speed Force so yes he could breack im's force feilds. but in any case unless im starts this fight in sheild mode their is no way to put it up fast enough to protect himself.

why not? Wouldn't he have cosmic awareness, and whose to say how fast he was? for all we know he was as fast as the silver surfer, but he would could definetly take one punch from sbp then throw up a shield, this isn't just a normal person here.

rotiart
Well far as I know.. Heralds of Galactus don't exactly go down in a punch. I mean I don't think that Johnny necessarily had his original human form once he became a herald. do you? Unless i misread those comics.

All right then, lets say for Arguements sake johnny starts with his shield on. since you guys are assuming sbp is gonna speed blitz, lets assume johnny starts with shields full on. Now what?

Grimm22
Superboy Prime = The Ultimate Copout stick out tongue

Sea King
Well far as I know.. Heralds of Galactus don't exactly go down in a punch. I mean I don't think that Johnny necessarily had his original human form once he became a herald. do you? Unless i misread those comics.

All right then, lets say for Arguements sake johnny starts with his shield on. since you guys are assuming sbp is gonna speed blitz, lets assume johnny starts with shields full on. Now what?

well sbp breaks it then rips im in half poor guy he should have stayed in bed

Grimm22
This version of Johnny is close to Silver Surfer levels erm

Still SBP >>> Silver Surfer stick out tongue

rotiart
Hrm. Yah I guess. Johnny never really did know the full extent to what he could do. I was just imagining that while SBP was pounding on the Force field, Johnny could bathe sbp in red sunlight.

FujiFuu
didn't he cut someone in half then merge him back together again? I donno, that seems pretty powerful, I think it would be cool, whose to say that sbp could even find him if he went invisible, then blast the hell out of him with cosmic blasts.

batdude123
Originally posted by FujiFuu
didn't he cut someone in half then merge him back together again? I donno, that seems pretty powerful, I think it would be cool, whose to say that sbp could even find him if he went invisible, then blast the hell out of him with cosmic blasts.

Unless he's incased in lead, Supes is gonna see him. no expression Besides, all Kryptonians have a wide array of different visions. X-ray, Infrared, Heat, "Soul Vision," blah blah blah. Trust me SBP would be able to see him. wink

rotiart
Yeah. Agreed. In a recent Superman comic book, he gave Lois Lane his abilities for a day by giving her a potion/serum/drink. whatever. As her powers waned, she talked about all the spectrums she couldn't see anymore. Besides. Infrared would be all SBP would need. The displacement of heat around Johnny would be enough. If not X-Rays. Or hell. He could try sonar displacement like a bat.

batdude123
Yeah. Agreed. In a recent Superman comic book, he gave Lois Lane his abilities for a day by giving her a potion/serum/drink. whatever. As her powers waned, she talked about all the spectrums she couldn't see anymore. Besides. Infrared would be all SBP would need. The displacement of heat around Johnny would be enough. If not X-Rays. Or hell. He could try sonar displacement like a bat.

Seriously, he's got some crazy ass senses.

Grimm22
Originally posted by batdude123
Unless he's incased in lead, Supes is gonna see him. no expression Besides, all Kryptonians have a wide array of different visions. X-ray, Infrared, Heat, "Soul Vision," blah blah blah. Trust me SBP would be able to see him. wink

Well actually, Adult Valeria has the ability to become completely invisible.

Meaning impossible to detect in anyway possible stick out tongue

batdude123
Originally posted by Grimm22
Well actually, Adult Valeria has the ability to become completely invisible.

Meaning impossible to detect in anyway possible stick out tongue

Valeria would still be detected by Superman's "soul vision." wink

rotiart
Valeria's a girl. They have no souls.. :P Thats why they can date 10 guys at a time and not care. hehe.

I can't remember IM getting his shield breached.

Grimm22
Valeria would still be detected by Superman's "soul vision." wink

Nope no

She cant even be detected by Doom in a world that Doom controls. wink

Trust me Supes cant find her no

batdude123
Nope no

She cant even be detected by Doom in a world that Doom controls. wink

Trust me Supes cant find her no

Can you prove that Valeria doesn't have a soul? Until you can, Supes can still detect her!!!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

FujiFuu
soul vision? man superman has the stupidest completely unrelated powers...

rotiart
I think the soul vision is made up. We're just messing around at this point it seems. Imagine if Dr. Doom somehow ended up in the DC universe and crafted a body for himself out of Kryptonian DNA.

Grimm22
Originally posted by FujiFuu
soul vision? man superman has the stupidest completely unrelated powers...

Yep, because DC had nothing better to do Pre-IC stick out tongue

DC Guy 1: Hey lets give Superman Soul Vision

DC Guy 2: Why?!? What good can come out of that?!?

DC Guy 1: I donno, but we cant think of anything else stick out tongue

batdude123
I think the soul vision is made up. We're just messing around at this point it seems. Imagine if Dr. Doom somehow ended up in the DC universe and crafted a body for himself out of Kryptonian DNA.

I'm not joking. He really does have soul vision. no expression

Grimm22

Doom + Superman's Powers = The Death of the DC Universe stick out tongue

batdude123
Yep, because DC had nothing better to do Pre-IC stick out tongue

DC Guy 1: Hey lets give Superman Soul Vision

DC Guy 2: Why?!? What good can come out of that?!?

DC Guy 1: I donno, but we cant think of anything else stick out tongue

Marvel Guy 1: Let's make Thing look like a retarded pile of poop

Marvel Guy 2: Fine by me!

no expression

batdude123
Doom + Superman's Powers = The Death of the DC Universe stick out tongue

Superman rarely shows it, but he is one of the absolute smartest people on the planet without a doubt. wink

Grimm22

no expression

Wha? What the f**k?

Seriously wha?!?

Grimm22
Superman rarely shows it, but he is one of the absolute smartest people on the planet without a doubt. wink

Yeah, but nowhere as smart as Doom wink

batdude123
Yeah, but nowhere as smart as Doom wink

Take a look at some of the Pre-Crisis comics of Superman. He was easily on Doom's level of intelligence. laughing eek! Seriously, it was rediculous. no expression

batdude123
Wha? What the f**k?

Seriously wha?!?
A big pile of rocky sh*t. no expression

Grimm22
A big pile of rocky sh*t. no expression

Well that big pile of rocky sh*t crushes Batman's head in wink

batdude123
Well that big pile of rocky sh*t crushes Batman's head in wink

*coughMOTHERBOXcough* shifty

Grimm22
*coughMOTHERBOXcough* shifty

*Cough*

umm... confused

Father Cube

*cough*

stick out tongue

xmarksthespot

no expression laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing Sorry Grimm but this cracked me up... besides it's kinda true evil face

Grimm22
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing Sorry Grimm but this cracked me up... besides it's kinda true evil face

How dare you insult Jack "Da King" Kirby! mad

xmarksthespot
big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.