superman vs hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

diabloman
hulk 2099 gets 1 day prep. who takes it here ?

diabloman
no more hulk vs superman thread so nothing wrong with making this one mods big grin and newbies come on almost everyday so nothing wrong with them seing this one even though its made before along time ago.

Grimm22
Hulk spends his day of prep, building a sand castle stick out tongue

Supes takes this as usual roll eyes (sarcastic)

diabloman
Originally posted by Grimm22
Hulk spends his day of prep, building a sand castle stick out tongue

Supes takes this as usual roll eyes (sarcastic) awww somebody doesnt like hulky cause thing got his ass kicked by hulk many times laughing

batdude123
*Yawn* Superman STILL takes this one 10/10.

Devil Lance
Originally posted by batdude123
*Yawn* Superman STILL takes this one 10/10.
but hulk has a day of prep that has to change things eek!
I say hulk wins 10/10 eek!
roll eyes (sarcastic)

batdude123
Originally posted by Devil Lance
roll eyes (sarcastic)

laughing

diabloman
roll eyes (sarcastic) yes

batdude123
Originally posted by diabloman
yes

He's being sarcastic.

Devil Lance
He's being sarcastic.
am I ninja

diabloman
He's being sarcastic. what does sarcastic mean ? laughing

batdude123
what does sarcastic mean ? laughing

Um... um..... confused *runs away into the night*

Grimm22
awww somebody doesnt like hulky cause thing got his ass kicked by hulk many times laughing

Yeah exactly becaue I base all my arguments around how the Thing fought someone right roll eyes (sarcastic)

diabloman
Yeah exactly becaue I base all my arguments around how the Thing fought someone right roll eyes (sarcastic) i didnt consider that a fight thing and hulk go at it. hulk only needs one or 2 punches and its over

Grimm22
i didnt consider that a fight thing and hulk go at it. hulk only needs one or 2 punches and its over

Wow its apparent that you have never read a Thing vs Hulk comic no expression

diabloman
Wow its apparent that you have never read a Thing vs Hulk comic no expression i have plenty and thing gets his ass kicked every time. and you havent read alot. cause u only go by who draws good big grin which is stupid. ive seen some shitty drawings but i go by the story not artist

diabloman
but who wins here guys ?

batdude123
Are you joking? Superman curbstomps Hulk's ass even with prep 10/10.

diabloman
Are you joking? Superman curbstomps Hulk's ass even with prep 10/10. hulk gave supes some pretty hard licks and knocked him down. i know supes won but supes even admitted it that hulk is pretty strong.

Devil Lance
hulk gave supes some pretty hard licks and knocked him down. i know supes won but supes even admitted it that hulk is pretty strong.
crossovers=not cannon

batdude123
hulk gave supes some pretty hard licks and knocked him down. i know supes won but supes even admitted it that hulk is pretty strong.

Yeah, in a piece of sh*t noncannonical crossover. no expression You can't use those as evidence.

diabloman
crossovers=not cannon wasnt a crossover edition it was DC/vs marvel big grin and even if it is a crossover its the only way to prove who can beat who. just like any other book.

diabloman
Yeah, in a piece of sh*t noncannonical crossover. no expression You can't use those as evidence. you have before big grin

Sea King
Yeah, in a piece of sh*t noncannonical crossover. no expression You can't use those as evidence.

1st i dont like superman

2nd i dissagree with the crossovers being non-canon

3rd sups still wins this

diabloman
Originally posted by Sea King
1st i dont like superman

3rd sups still wins this superman is boring cause he doesnt do jack thats entertaining. hes alll perfect and all that. that people think.

batdude123
you have before big grin

No, actually I hate cross-overs and they should be disregarded completely.

batdude123
wasnt a crossover edition it was DC/vs marvel big grin and even if it is a crossover its the only way to prove who can beat who. just like any other book.

Crossovers=You can't use them as evidence wink

batdude123
1st i dont like superman

3rd sups still wins this

Crossovers ARE noncannonical. It's not a matter of opinion, it's a fact.

Sea King
superman is boring cause he doesnt do jack thats entertaining. hes alll perfect and all that. that people think.

the biggest reasion i think people hate him is because he never loes'es he's always the winner and he is so far overrated that i dont think anyone could ever reach his level of overrated'ness

Demonic Phoenix
What's the point of giving Hulk prep? Give a year's prep an all he'l be able to figure out is that Supes name. Supes can just hover high enough and lobotomize him...

This thread's already there
Superman vs hulk

Sea King
Crossovers ARE noncannonical. It's not a matter of opinion, it's a fact.

i think thats arguable they are comic books meaning that what happens inside of them has happened in the comic book world. it doesent matter how the story was made the fact is it was made. take for example dc vs marvel they voted on who would win sure but they were simply going by the fans. now look at normal comics they are done by what the writers think should happen.

so either way they are going by what people think should happen.

i myself dont go by crossovers any more becaues their not allowed.

batdude123
i think thats arguable they are comic books meaning that what happens inside of them has happened in the comic book world. it doesent matter how the story was made the fact is it was made. take for example dc vs marvel they voted on who would sure but they were simply going by the fans. now look at normal comics they are done by what the writers think should happen.

so either way they are going by what people think should happen.

i myself dont go by crossovers any more becaues their not allowed.

No. no They are NONCANNONICAL. The writers themselves even say so. You are arguing a fact here. laughing

Demonic Phoenix
I wonder who voted for Hulk laughing

Demonic Phoenix
No. no They are NONCANNONICAL. The writers themselves even say so. You are arguing a fact here. laughing

Crossovers are so not true.

Sea King

ok frist show me were the writers say those are noncannonical and next your only argument is that saying its a fact so like i said show me were the proof is.

batdude123
ok frist show me were the writers say those are noncannonical and next your only argument is that saying its a fact so like i said show me were the proof is.

This pretty much explains it all.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvel_vs_DC#Shared_Continuity_Stories.2C_Canon.3F

Personally I don't see why you are arguing this. no Everybody knows that cross-overs are not cannon. Therefore you cannot use them as proof. Why is this even a discussion? blink I though it was common knowledge that cross-overs=noncannonical bullsh*t.

diabloman
No. no They are NONCANNONICAL. The writers themselves even say so. You are arguing a fact here. laughing about a week ago that pic. i put on here punisher fighting batman u said batman is a better fighter cause u have the comicbook where they go at it. and thats a crossover big grin

diabloman

Personally I don't see why you are arguing this. no Everybody knows that cross-overs are not cannon. Therefore you cannot use them as proof. Why is this even a discussion? blink I though it was common knowledge that cross-overs=noncannonical bullsh*t. NO FUKCING WAY ! YOU GO BY THE CARDS OF WHO CAN BEAT WHO ? HAHAHAHAHA laughing laughing laughing laughing

batdude123
about a week ago that pic. i put on here punisher fighting batman u said batman is a better fighter cause u have the comicbook where they go at it. and thats a crossover big grin

No, actually I never said that. I think you are hallusinating. wink However, Bats is the better fighter of the two. I never said anything about that being cannon. I don't even have that comic book. blink

diabloman
No, actually I never said that. I think you are hallusinating. wink However, Bats is the better fighter of the two. I never said anything about that being cannon. I don't even have that comic book. blink liar you said you have the book or unless you where making up that BS as usual. but u said at the end batman finishes punisher and you said thats why batman can kick punishers ass. well somone here goes by crossovers to i see big grin

batdude123
liar you said you have the book or unless you where making up that BS as usual. but u said at the end batman finishes punisher and you said thats why batman can kick punishers ass. well somone here goes by crossovers to i see big grin

Show me proof of where I said this. roll eyes (sarcastic) I never said that. This is just another one of your sad pathetic attempts to spite me.

batdude123
NO FUKCING WAY ! YOU GO BY THE CARDS OF WHO CAN BEAT WHO ? HAHAHAHAHA laughing laughing laughing laughing

eer

diabloman
Show me proof of where I said this. roll eyes (sarcastic) I never said that. This is just another one of your sad pathetic attempts to spite me. damn it i wish they didnt take off all those pages cause i would be happy to show you. but they took them off for no reason.

Sea King

Personally I don't see why you are arguing this. no Everybody knows that cross-overs are not cannon. Therefore you cannot use them as proof. Why is this even a discussion? blink I though it was common knowledge that cross-overs=noncannonical bullsh*t.

the reasion im argueing this is because you started the argument when i just simply stating what i think. like i stated before i dont use the crossovers as proof of anything any more cause im no longer a helpless newb that does not know that crossovers are not allowed. as for the so called proof were did it say that was stated by the writers? the thing i was trying to point out is it happened so unless you can make them unexist then thats all anyone has to go by so yes non cannon here but i have still yet to see how they could compleaty be non cannon. i may disagree with some of the fights yes and think they could have happened diffrent but that dont make them non cannon because if it did then their would be alot of non cannon comics out their that are not crossovers. the one biggest thing that you seem to be missing is IT HAPPENED. like for instence lets say spiderman was able to hit superman and kill him nobody may agree with this but guess what it happened in the comics and no matter how much the fans dissagree can change this fact.

batdude123
damn it i wish they didnt take off all those pages cause i would be happy to show you. but they took them off for no reason.

Took what off? You just made up a lie, and now you are covering for it. roll eyes (sarcastic) Please, just stop this pathetic attempt. It will save both of us a tremendous amount of time.

batdude123
the reasion im argueing this is because you started the argument when i just simply stating what i think. like i stated before i dont use the crossovers as proof of anything any more cause im no longer a helpless newb that does not know that crossovers are not allowed. as for the so called proof were did it say that was stated by the writers? the thing i was trying to point out is it happened so unless you can make them unexist then thats all anyone has to go by so yes non cannon here but i have still yet to see how they could compleaty be non cannon. i may disagree with some of the fights yes and think they could have happened diffrent but that dont make them non cannon because if it did then their would be alot of non cannon comics out their that are not crossovers. the one biggest thing that you seem to be missing is IT HAPPENED. like for instence lets say spiderman was able to hit superman and kill him nobody may agree with this but guess what it happened in the comics and no matter how much the fans dissagree can change this fact.

Okay, you're cool and I like you and all, but that is bullsh*t logic. The article explained IN DETAIL that the fights were fan voted.

diabloman
eer ok if you go by the cards then spiderman can beat superboy laughing riddler beats DD which is lame in the 1st place doing that. laughing

batdude123
ok if you go by the cards then spiderman can beat superboy laughing riddler beats DD which is lame in the 1st place doing that. laughing

Yeah, crossovers are bullsh*t, I know. laughing

diabloman
Took what off? You just made up a lie, and now you are covering for it. roll eyes (sarcastic) Please, just stop this pathetic attempt. It will save both of us a tremendous amount of time.
http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/5831/batmanthepunisher2fr.jpg

i posted this pic. afew weeks ago and you said you have the book and punisher gets his but kicked by batman and you said thats why batman is a better fighter. well that says there that you go by crossovers big grin be a man admit it

diabloman
Yeah, crossovers are bullsh*t, I know. laughing what in gods name is riddler gonna do to DD. they phucked up there big time

batdude123
http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/5831/batmanthepunisher2fr.jpg

i posted this pic. afew weeks ago and you said you have the book and punisher gets hi but kicked by batman and you said thats why batman is a better fighter. well that says there that you go by crossovers big grin be a man admit it

A) You're full of sh*t. I never stated that.
B) I don't even f*ckin have that comic book.

Are you sure you don't have me confused with somebody else? I never said that. I remember that thread perfectly. I never said it.

batdude123
what in gods name is riddler gonna do to DD. they phucked up there big time

Hence; Crossovers=Bullsh*t yes

Sea King
Okay, you're cool and I like you and all, but that is bullsh*t logic. The article explained IN DETAIL that the fights were fan voted.

frist thank you budddddyyyyy big grin.

ok i understand those comics were voted on but what you seem to be missing is every comic in the world has to come from somewere so weather its the fans opion or the writers all comics are is opions at frist. meaning the writer/fans decide how it goes down. then its made into a comic book. then after that their aint no changing it. from the point those comics are finshed/put on the shelfs their just as much comics as the other ones meaning they happened in the comic book world.

diabloman
A) You're full of sh*t. I never stated that.
B) I don't even f*ckin have that comic book.

Are you sure you don't have me confused with somebody else? I never said that. I remember that thread perfectly. I never said it. you even gave me the pic. of your comicbook so that was nice ty smile

diabloman
frist thank you budddddyyyyy big grin.

ok i understand thoes comics were voted on but what you seem to be missing is every comic in the world has to come from somewere so weather its the fans opion or the writers all comics are is opions at frist. meaning the writer/fans decide how it goes down. then its made into a comic book. then after that their aint no changing it. from the point those comics are finshed/put on the shelfs their just as much comics as the other ones meaning they happened in the comic book world. actually look at the begining of some of the 1st marvel vs dc comicbooks. says on there mail this page and vote who would win in the next fight so yah it goes by the fans. retards voted for storm to beat WW laughing

batdude123
you even gave me the pic. of your comicbook so that was nice ty smile

Listen, you are pissing me off buddy. I am definitely NOT a hypocrite. So just drop it, because I NEVER said it.

batdude123
actually look at the begining of some of the 1st marvel vs dc comicbooks. says on there mail this page and vote who would win in the next fight so yah it goes by the fans. retards voted for storm to beat WW laughing

yes

Sea King
and that proofs nothing like iv stated i dont know one maybe two hundred times comic books are opions at frist then become comic books. were the idea/outcome of the comic comes from is illrelevent.

batdude123
and that proofs nothing like iv stated i dont know one maybe two hundred times comic books are opions at frist then become comic books. were the idea/outcome of the comic comes from is illrelevent.

Just out of curiosity (not to be rude or anything), but do you understand what the definition of "non-cannon" is in the first place? blink

diabloman
Listen, you are pissing me off buddy. I am definitely NOT a hypocrite. So just drop it, because I NEVER said it. i be you have some kinda seisure disorder or something like that. you never remember the BS you say in your life laughing

batdude123
i be you have some kinda seisure disorder or something like that. you never remember the BS you say in your life laughing

Alright, since you are obviously incapable of intelligent thought, I am done with you. You're an idiot, and nobody can help you. Nobody agrees with you, and half the time you pull random stuff right outta your ass. You are personally attacking me on a comic book versus forum. I find that to be completely inappropriate. This conversation ends now. I DID NOT say that.

diabloman
Alright, since you are obviously incapable of intelligent thought, I am done with you. You're an idiot, and nobody can help you. Nobody agrees with you, and half the time you pull random stuff right outta your ass. You are personally attacking me on a comic book versus forum. I find that to be completely inappropriate. This conversation ends now. I DID NOT say that. sea kind and many agrees with me. man your cracking me up. your making my weekend the best ever.

batdude123
sea kind and many agrees with me. man your cracking me up. your making my weekend the best ever.

You must not live a very exciting life then.

Sea King
Just out of curiosity (not to be rude or anything), but do you understand what the definition of "non-cannon" is in the first place? blink

well yes and no you see i understand the point your trying to make but i just disagree. but fill free to explain it to me smile

diabloman
You must not live a very exciting life then. my life is cool. and its more entertaining for me and others when your around big grin

batdude123
well yes and no you see i understand the point your trying to make but i just disagree. but fill free to explain it to me smile

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canon_(fiction) When you get there, click the "fiction" section.

Sea King
but these comics did come from the same source. they were voted on by fans but drawn,wrote all that by the orig source meaning if your going by that discription they would be near-cannon not non-cannon.

batdude123
but these comics did come from the same source. they were voted on by fans but drawn,wrote all that by the orig source meaning if your going by that discription they would be near-cannon not non-cannon.

Those comics are not considered to be genuine and also not official. Hence, crossovers=noncanon bullsh*t.

Sea King
Those comics are not considered to be genuine and also not official. Hence, crossovers=noncanon bullsh*t.

maybe not by some but they are genuine because they came from the
original source meaning they have to be genuine

batdude123
maybe not by some but they are genuine because they came from the
original source meaning they have to be genuine

no2

Sea King
no2

the only reasion you have to call these non-cannon is because the fans voted on them. were that only makes them near-cannon not non-cannon

Accel
JLA/Avengers is possibly canon. The egg Krona appears in at the end of the crossover later appears in DC comic and one of the Marvel Handbooks seems to refer to the crossover as actually occurring (although it is vague).

batdude123
the only reasion you have to call these non-cannon is because the fans voted on them. were that only makes them near-cannon not non-cannon

And the fact that they are not official, AND the fact that everybody but you realizes that they are not official. I'm probably not the right person for explaining this to you. Ask somebody else.

batdude123
Originally posted by Accel
JLA/Avengers is possibly canon. The egg Krona appears in at the end of the crossover later appears in DC comic and one of the Marvel Handbooks seems to refer to the crossover as actually occurring (although it is vague).

We aren't discussing that one, we are discussing the one where Superman BARELY beat the Hulk.

Sea King
And the fact that they are not official, AND the fact that everybody but you realizes that they are not official. I'm probably not the right person for explaining this to you. Ask somebody else.

well what makes them not official. the fact that they were voted on by fans cause you know that that is the only part the fans played in that series.

Accel
We aren't discussing that one, we are discussing the one where Superman BARELY beat the Hulk.
Oh. You guys seemed to be referring to crossovers in general so never mind.

lilnutta12
superman gets licked by hulks long tongue so he rips it off

Sea King

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ok well i dont see how hulk BARELY beat him.

i remember superman winning that fight and not to bad i might add

batdude123
well what makes them not official. the fact that they were voted on by fans cause you know that that is the only part the fans played in that series.

The fact that the entire outcome of the story depended on the fans? Yeah, real official. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sea King
The fact that the entire outcome of the story depended on the fans? Yeah, real official. roll eyes (sarcastic)

um ok ill put it like this that is not enough to consider them non-cannon. the fans did not say hey make this fight like this or do this like that or anything of that nature they simply voted.

Grimm22
superman is boring cause he doesnt do jack thats entertaining. hes alll perfect and all that. that people think.

Obvious you have never read a Superman book no expression : 100%

Obvious that you dont know what the hell you are talking about: 100%

batdude123
um ok ill put it like this that is not enough to consider them non-cannon. the fans did not say hey make this fight like this or do this like that or anything of that nature they simply voted.

It is noncanon because the outcome of the fights were predetermined. Come on, this fact has already been established by everyone on KMC and writers AND the very simple nature of the comic books THEMSELVES. This is seriously the last time I'll say it, then I'm done. Cross-overs=noncanonical bullsh*t.

diabloman
Obvious you have never read a Superman book no expression : 100%

Obvious that you dont know what the hell you are talking about: 100% you dont know a damn thing about hulk. you keep on thinking thing can take on hulk. man you need some serious therapy there.

Sea King
It is noncanon because the outcome of the fights were predetermined. Come on, this fact has already been established by everyone on KMC and writers AND the very simple nature of the comic books THEMSELVES. This is seriously the last time I'll say it, then I'm done. Cross-overs=noncanonical bullsh*t.

well you dont have to say it anymore but other comics are predetermined by the writers so no diffrence

batdude123
well you dont have to say it anymore but other comics are predetermined by the writers so no diffrence

Oh geez. doh Why did you feel the need to bump this thread? It's already determined that cross-overs are noncanon. End of story.

Sea King
Oh geez. doh Why did you feel the need to bump this thread? It's already determined that cross-overs are noncanon. End of story.

yes in this forum it is noncannon.

batdude123
yes in this forum it is noncannon.

There is no "noncanon in one specific place." It's not canon period. Why did you make this into something when it was nothing? It's not even an arguement. Cross-overs are noncanon and that's a fact.

Sea King
There is no "noncanon in one specific place." It's not canon period. Why did you make this into something when it was nothing. It's not even an arguement. Cross-overs are noncanon and that's a fact.

yes it works in this one specific place because thats the rules,the fact is no matter how much anyone dislikes it at most its near-cannon not non-cannon because from the link you showed me in order for it to be non-cannon it would have to be made by someone other then the source of those comics. and they were not from a diffrent source because it would not be fans simply voteing it would be them telling the comic makers how to set up the fights, what the dialog would be everything. but they only decided the outcome not anything else.

batdude123
yes it works in this one specific place because thats the rules,the fact is no matter how much anyone dislikes it at most its near-cannon not non-cannon because from the link you showed me in order for it to be non-cannon it would have to be made by someone other then the source of those comics. and they were not from a diffrent source because it would not be fans simply voteing it would be them telling the comic makers how to set up the fights, what the dialog would be everything. but they only decided the outcome not anything else.

Forget it. roll eyes (sarcastic) You're not going to listen to anybody on this. It seems you are not willing to change your viewpoint. Believe whatever the hell you want to believe, I really don't care anymore. Crossovers are noncanon: FACT

Demonic Phoenix
Maybe the starter should make this a 'are cross-overs canon?' thread.

Sea King
Forget it. roll eyes (sarcastic) You're not going to listen to anybody on this. It seems you are not willing to change your viewpoint. Believe whatever the hell you want to believe, I really don't care anymore. Crossovers are noncanon: FACT

well thats fine if its what you really beleive.

like i said before near-canon at best but not non-cannon. your the one who put the link up.

MattDay
well i dont know if all of the crossovers are canon but the avengers/jla was several times, referred too, the one sueprman beat thor... yea he did

Grimm22
you dont know a damn thing about hulk. you keep on thinking thing can take on hulk. man you need some serious therapy there.

Actually, Thing can hold his own against Savage Hulk, but he can't beat him no

Ben is about equal with Prof. Hulk

Thing >> Grey Hulk wink

Dinalfos
Equal to professor Hulk at his base strength, perhaps. But Prof. Hulk can increase his strength though anger just as any other version of Hulk. fortunately for Thing, It's relatively hard for prof to become enraged.

Dalak

Thing >> Grey Hulk wink

Maybe the Enhanced THing, but I'd say THing and Fixit are about the Same level.

And actually The Professor starts stronger than the Savage, it's just that the Savage is always so angry when he Hulk's Out that the minimal difference in strength is made up quick.

Dinalfos
Hasn't Savage Hulk's base strength been retconned into class 100 territory some time ago? Only the really old bios have him at 90 tons.

Dalak
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Hasn't Savage Hulk's base strength been retconned into class 100 territory some time ago? Only the really old bios have him at 90 tons.

I didn't say he wasn't Class 100 base, I jsut said Prof was stronger off the bat.

Handbooks aren't valid evidence as they contradict themselves and the comics WAAY too often.

diabloman

Thing >> Grey Hulk wink equal you say ? man you do need some help

diabloman
Hasn't Savage Hulk's base strength been retconned into class 100 territory some time ago? Only the really old bios have him at 90 tons. any hulk is 100 class

Dinalfos
any hulk is 100 class

These days? Sure. But Grey Hulk and Banner-Hulk aren't. Although all of them have displayed class 100 feats on several occasions.

diabloman
These days? Sure. But Grey Hulk and Banner-Hulk aren't. Although all of them have displayed class 100 feats on several occasions. grey hulk isnt 100 ? dude hes taken out green hulk before and hes 100. it was savage hulk he fought i think

diabloman
http://img482.imageshack.us/img482/6327/hulksupes7uj.gif

Dalak
grey hulk isnt 100 ? dude hes taken out green hulk before and hes 100. it was savage hulk he fought i think

He was fighting with teh Rick Hulk, but I'm not sure how that turned out.

I think the point he's making is that Fixit didn't START out Class 100. He's still a Hulk so he can get there, but freshly Hulked Out he ain't.

Rick/Genis
Wow! Another Case of Diablomans bafoonery!? Sweet!

chrisdabeard
Hulk spemds his day of prep stubbing his toe getting out of bed, getting caught in traffic on his way to work, then getting fired becuse he was late. Even when he's that pissed off, Supes would totally ***** slap his green ass into space, and suffocate him anyway.

Supes to win 10/10

zbucsz
doomsday killed superman i think HULK can or they just keep fightin till then end of time or till hulk gets so strong and kills him..............hulks my fav char btw

badabing
Originally posted by zbucsz
doomsday killed superman i think HULK can or they just keep fightin till then end of time or till hulk gets so strong and kills him..............hulks my fav char btw
Actually, Superman killed Doomsday before he died. Superman could fight Hulk until the end of time but I think Supes would speedblitz Hulk and knock him out. I couldn't tell that Hulk is your favorite.

bigbran
hasnt this been done already?

badabing
Originally posted by bigbran
hasnt this been done already?
Yes it has. Diabloman liked to make threads which he knew already existed. laughing out loud
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t371986.html

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.