Mr. Fantastic vs Spider-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Grimm22
No Prep

Who takes it?

H. S. 6
Spidey wins it. He's the strength, speed, Spider-Strength, webs, and (gasp!) stingers to overcome Reeds.

He webs him down, beats him up, and stabs him in the forehead. erm

batdude123
Reed completely owns Spider-man. Seriously, there is nothing that Spidey could do to him. erm

Grimm22
Originally posted by batdude123
Reed completely owns Spider-man. Seriously, there is nothing that Spidey could do to him. erm

Yep yes

I just made this thread to see if any spidey fans would think that Reed would lose to him roll eyes (sarcastic)

Seriously, Reed is smarter, stronger, faster (debateable).

Besides Webs and Stingers dont do crap to Reed no

Reed has been taken full punches from Thing for years, Spidey's punches wont do crap wink

rotiart
Mr. Fantastic takes it 10/10. honestly this is like the spiderman vs. hulk fight or the spiderman vs. firelord fight. It shouldn't couldn't wouldn't happen. Unless of course Spidey is wearing like does the ned flanders snowsuit flex.

H. S. 6
Can Reed be stabbed? (honest question)

And I doubt he's faster than Spider-Man.

Grimm22
Originally posted by H. S. 6

No, Reed is unbreakable, and cannot be defeated by phycical means wink

Priest
i dont thinl can be stabed? wen did spidey have stingers?

badabing
I don't see how Spider-Man can hurt Reed. Unless there is PIS and they're fighting in a factory that manufactures liquid nitrogen.

diabloman
spiderman is a much better fighter. but mr fantastic can wrap around spidey and choke him half to death. or death

H. S. 6
Originally posted by diabloman
spiderman is a much better fighter. but mr fantastic can wrap around spidey and choke him half to death. or death

If he can get to him, though. His advanced Spider-Sense would be a great help here.

I think it would be a good fight, regardless.

batdude123
Originally posted by H. S. 6

Wolverine tried already, and failed miserably. sad

backspace
can reed free himself from spidey's webbing? if not, peter can just pummel reed until he's out. i know reed can take grimm's hits so it might take awhile.

Soljer
Grimm, I know that the Fantastic Four is your thing, but there is NO WAY reed is faster than Parker. No. Fuggin. Way.

BUT, on the TOPIC at hand, Reed wins 10/10. And if there is prep, Reed wins 27,563,485.3/10

Soljer
Originally posted by backspace
can reed free himself from spidey's webbing? if not, peter can just pummel reed until he's out. i know reed can take grimm's hits so it might take awhile.

He wouldn't need to BREAK free, he could just "ooze" out.

badabing
Originally posted by Soljer
Grimm, I know that the Fantastic Four is your thing, but there is NO WAY reed is faster than Parker. No. Fuggin. Way.

BUT, on the TOPIC at hand, Reed wins 10/10. And if there is prep, Reed wins 27,563,485.3/10
Did you use Reed's computer to calculate those odds? blink
I agree, either way Reed wins.

rotiart
Reed wins 10 ^ 3.14159265 fights

H. S. 6
Wolverine tried already, and failed miserably. sad

Well then, nevermind.

Reed wins, hands down. happy

Soljer
Pi sucks. e is where it's at.

Or phi.

Pi can go to hell, for all I care!

Grimm22
Originally posted by Soljer

Who knows erm

He dodges Octopuses arms like they were nothing wink (Reed that is)

Rols
Reed takes this 10/10. His vertually immune to physical attack, heck I think Hulk whose strength is way beyond Spiderman couldnt harm Reed.

batdude123
Originally posted by Grimm22
Who knows erm

He dodges Octopuses arms like they were nothing wink (Reed that is)

Ock's arms travel roughly 61.4mph (90 feet per second). Not that fast.

Grimm22
Ock's arms travel roughly 61.4mph (90 feet per second). Not that fast.

Yet they seem to give Spidey some trouble stick out tongue

batdude123
Yet they seem to give Spidey some trouble stick out tongue

And yet they shouldn't. erm

Grimm22
And yet they shouldn't. erm

Well then he wouldnt be a very good villan now would he no expression

batdude123
Well then he wouldnt be a very good villan now would he no expression

Doc Ock's arm's have a jobber aura. stick out tongue

bean_machine
Poor Spidey. Reed is just too much for him. There is nothing that Spiderman has that would damage Richards.

who?-kid
Didn't Wolverine give Reed a black eye once (FF vs X-Men) ? So why can't Spider-Man who is 20 times stronger inflict some damage on Reed ?

And he can be cut - though I admit this won't help Spider-Man.

If I were Spider-Man, I would blind him with my webs and a second later, I would throw him against an electricity pole. I realize this is a plot device "victory", but I see no other way to beat him.

It would be interesting to see how Reed reacts when Spider-Man covers him completely under his web.

Metalmanx
Yep yes

I just made this thread to see if any spidey fans would think that Reed would lose to him roll eyes (sarcastic)

Seriously, Reed is smarter, stronger, faster (debateable).

Besides Webs and Stingers dont do crap to Reed no

Reed has been taken full punches from Thing for years, Spidey's punches wont do crap wink

So...you pretty much just admitted that this is a spite-thread? Smooth.

Sparkz
I'd give this to Reed 9/10 I give Spider-man 1 because he could probbaly fill Reeds lungs with webbing and Reed still needs to breath. Of course Spider-man would never do that...but I had to give Spider-man some sorta chance.

And the reason Doc Ock's tenticals give Spider-man trouble is the fact there are 4 of them and ock usualy tries to box Spider-man in with them, and the god doctor has gotten very good at fighting Spider-man...but thats off topic.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by who?-kid
Didn't Wolverine give Reed a black eye once (FF vs X-Men) ? So why can't Spider-Man who is 20 times stronger inflict some damage on Reed ?

Yet, stronger people (Like Namor) haven't. PIS. Which is quite usual with Wolverine. In the words of Reed himself:

"You still haven't get it, Namor? I am invunerable. You can't hurt me."

Dinalfos
If I remember correctly, Reed can still be knocked unconscious. Also, Spiderman danced circles around him(and the Thing), while being possesed by some Vietnamese girl with psychic powers. Okay, so he took them more or less by surprise, but later in the comic, Spidey held his own against the entire Fantastic Four for a while...

With that said, Spidey should lose at the end of the day. But yeah, Reed without prep should definitely have trouble beating him.

DarkCrawler
Only energy can knock him uncouncious, or if he is taken unaware, I think.

DarkCrawler
Ock's arms travel roughly 61.4mph (90 feet per second). Not that fast. The newest incarnation of Ock has upgraded his tentacles to be ten times better then his older ones. He owned Spider-Man with ease.

Sparkz
Originally posted by Dinalfos
If I remember correctly, Reed can still be knocked unconscious. Also, Spiderman danced circles around him(and the Thing), while being possesed by some Vietnamese girl with psychic powers. Okay, so he took them more or less by surprise, but later in the comic, Spidey held his own against the entire Fantastic Four for a while...

With that said, Spidey should lose at the end of the day. But yeah, Reed without prep should definitely have trouble beating him.

Yeah I read that he only actuly managed to take out torch before almost getting crushed by The Thing, but he did stay on top of them for most of that fight...basicly he hit and ran away for ages lol.

Sparkz
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
The newest incarnation of Ock has upgraded his tentacles to be ten times better then his older ones. He owned Spider-Man with ease.

then later a majorly pissed Spider-man owned Ock with ease.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Dinalfos

PIS much roll eyes (sarcastic)

Spidey can't defeat anyone in the FF no

Dinalfos

I didn't say he defeated them. I said he held his own.

(Although him defeating Johnny and Thing certainly isn't out of the question. The Thing most certainly isn't)

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Sparkz
then later a majorly pissed Spider-man owned Ock with ease. Yeah. Ock also forgot about half of the things he could have done to him. That's what villains usually do in the final confrotation. stick out tongue

who?-kid
Spider-Man can beat Thing and Torch (unless Torch goes super nova). The last time Thing was in his way, Spider-Man just threw him off the building.

Okay, not a clear victory for Spider-Man, but still wink

Dinalfos
Yeah. What Spiderman lacks in strength, he sort makes up for in speed, agility, instinct and long range attacks.

Sparkz

Not realy torch didnt go super nova and left himself vulnerable he just kept knocking Mr Fantastic back not realy hurting him, and just slowed down sue and Ben before Ben almost crushed him, if he beat them, that would have been PIS.

Sparkz
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Yeah. Ock also forgot about half of the things he could have done to him. That's what villains usually do in the final confrotation. stick out tongue

Lol I'm just gonna say he caught Doc Ock off guard and live in denial stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.