Hulk Vs. Lobo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rotiart
In marvel vs. dc. it was completely unfair, they pitted hulk against superman. How would Lobo do against the Professor Hulk. Both are strong with incredible healing factors. Lobo does not get his bike or chain.

Priest
hulk would win, current lobo w/o cloning powers would just make the hulk more angry with his antics... hulks wins this

diabloman
Originally posted by rotiart
In marvel vs. dc. it was completely unfair, they pitted hulk against superman. How would Lobo do against the Professor Hulk. Both are strong with incredible healing factors. Lobo does not get his bike or chain. dude what in gods name is lobo gonna do to hulk ? doesnt matter if he has his chain or not. one punch from hulk and R.I.P lobo

rotiart
Okay well howsabout this Lobo gets all his amenities then.
Fight 1. Current Lobo
Fight 2. Classic Lobo

Priest
classic would win, he has the cloning powers, current looses badley

diabloman
Originally posted by rotiart
Okay well howsabout this Lobo gets all his amenities then.
Fight 1. Current Lobo
Fight 2. Classic Lobo doesnt matter what lobo it is. his ass is gone if he fights hulk. wolvie has kicked his ass before as well.

badabing
Hulk beats the current Lobo.
The Hulk destroys the entire planet trying to defeat all the Lobo clones.

diabloman
Originally posted by badabing
Hulk beats the current Lobo.
The Hulk destroys the entire planet trying to defeat all the Lobo clones. for once yes

badabing
Originally posted by diabloman
for once yes
Dude, the END OF TIMES is here! fear We all must repent. pray

stick out tongue

diabloman

stick out tongue i know please forgive me lord for making that last threadcrybaby

rotiart

stick out tongue

I love it.

badabing
i know please forgive me lord for making that last threadcrybaby
That's good stuff. laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing

Juntai
Originally posted by Priest
classic would win, he has the cloning powers, current looses badley Lobo can still clone.. what are you on?

Priest
Originally posted by Juntai
Lobo can still clone.. what are you on?
sorry if im wrong, but a while back a DC fan told me on this thread that current lobo cant clone, he got tricked by some one to take some sort of serium...then he lost his cloning ablities.

Juntai
Originally posted by Priest
sorry if im wrong, but a while back a DC fan told me on this thread that current lobo cant clone, he got tricked by some one to take some sort of serium...then he lost his cloning ablities. Vril Dox thought he had, and Lobo hadn't used them for a while, but then he proved he still he could a while back in Our Worlds at War, and then later than that, one of his clones joined the Young Justice team as "Slow Bo"

Priest
"His superhuman (or super-Czarnian) abilities include enormous strength (which, however, seems to vary greatly; fanon speculates that his strength automatically scales up or down to match that of his opponent), the ability to survive unaided in space, a healing factor that heals ludicrous amounts of damage, an equally ludicrous sense of smell which allows him to track objects between solar systems, and the ability to regrow an entire new Lobo from each drop of his own spilled blood. This last ability was removed by Vril Dox." the last line statess that..its from wiki

Priest
Vril Dox thought he had, and Lobo hadn't used them for a while, but then he proved he still he could a while back in Our Worlds at War, and then later than that, one of his clones joined the Young Justice team as "Slow Bo"
oh ok gotcha

Juntai
Yeah Lobo didn't use them for several years, but then in Our Worlds at War, he was fighting against millions on Apokalips, and he was finally going down, and Black Racer was looming overhead looking down like he was going to finaly pu Lobo to rest, Lobo like called him a bastich, and then used his clone ability. It was quite awesome. smile

Priest
Yeah Lobo didn't use them for several years, but then in Our Worlds at War, he was fighting against millions on Apokalips, and he was finally going down, and Black Racer was looming overhead looking down like he was going to finaly pu Lobo to rest, Lobo like called him a bastich, and then used his clone ability. It was quite awesome. smile
nice..

badabing
Thanks for the good bit if info. cool

Juntai
Cloning was also how he changed back from Lil Lobo after Sins of Youth... The series where the kids became adults and the adults became kids.. When Lobo was changed into a kid, he became immune to magic and no one could change him back. Cloning allowed him back to full size.

snoopdogg
I read some Lobo issues the other day and some things I saw were:

1. Getting shot in the head at point blank and getting right back up.
2. Killing himself to go into the astral plane to beat the sh!t out of a ghost. Then going back into his body.
3. Saying he cannot die cause he has a deal with god.

Anyways Lobo is one tough Bastitch and is lethal with his blades. Does Lobo have weapons in this fight?

Juntai
A friend who lived with me in high school owned all of the lobo issues, it was the only comic character he ever liked. Oddly, Lobo was a lot like his personality. I've read nearly all of his appearances as a result.

snoopdogg
A friend who lived with me in high school owned all of the lobo issues, it was the only comic character he ever liked. Oddly, Lobo was a lot like his personality. I've read nearly all of his appearances as a result. Do you know which issue Lobo refers to his fight with Wolverine and later says he was paid to take the fall?

Juntai
Not offhand.. it's been years since then.

snoopdogg
Not offhand.. it's been years since then. I have his run which ran from 1993-1999 all 64 issues and most of his minis. I'm trying to find the issue # where he says that.

Juntai
You need to hit up more of the respect thread then.
Especially I'd like to see some of the scans in there from when he was a super hero

batdude123
Lobo pricks his hand, and a bunch of clones emerge. They then precede to pound the sh*t outta Hulk.

snoopdogg
You need to hit up more of the respect thread then.
Especially I'd like to see some of the scans in there from when he was a super hero I didn't read all of them yet. I just bought them but if can get issue #'s I can scan it.

Accel
Prof. Hulk rarely did any thing impressive. I say Lobo knocks him out like Juggernaut did.

Juntai
Snoop.

Issue.

The Adventures of SuperBo.

Not sure if there's a lot of good feats there anymore, but it was damn hilarious.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Do you know which issue Lobo refers to his fight with Wolverine and later says he was paid to take the fall? To this day I still have not found that issue.

Juntai
lmao @ bringing this back to say that.

snoopdogg
lmao @ bringing this back to say that. No, I was just searching for this thread cause I was gonna make it and found this.

Lobo does have a shot at taking Hulk down. He's went toe to toe with Superman.

Juntai
Agreed.

xmeat
lobo would know fear ****ing with the strongest one there is.

Hercules
Originally posted by snoopdogg
No, I was just searching for this thread cause I was gonna make it and found this.

Lobo does have a shot at taking Hulk down. He's went toe to toe with Superman.

thumb up

snoopdogg
People were still wondering if Lobo can regenerate from a drop of blood. Well recently in 52 #20 he did just that. This would be a pretty awesome battle indeed.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Lobo/Loboregenerate2.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Lobo/Loboregenerate3.jpg

Juntai
He also did it in Our Worlds at War when he showed his cloning power again.

supremthor
dude what in gods name is lobo gonna do to hulk ? doesnt matter if he has his chain or not. one punch from hulk and R.I.P lobo

please tell me your joking

supremthor
read the lobo respect thread please

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.