batman vs the kingpin (No weapons)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blade31092
No weapons at all and no assistence from there allies. Just barehanded fighting.

lilnutta12
batkick = k.o. for kingpin

A.J
This fight has happened.

Dinalfos
Kingping takes it. Even Spiderman has trouble beating him.

batdude123
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Kingping takes it. Even Spiderman has trouble beating him.

Yeah, because Spider-man jobbed to Kingpin. roll eyes (sarcastic) Batman is faster, he's even STRONGER, he's more agile, and he has better skills. Kingpin beating on somebody like DD or somebody like that is simply poor writing. sad Batman takes this one.

A.J
Batdude you got the fight with bats and kingpin on your pc ?

Dinalfos
Originally posted by batdude123
Yeah, because Spider-man jobbed to Kingpin. roll eyes (sarcastic) Batman is faster, he's even STRONGER, he's more agile, and he has better skills. Kingpin beating on somebody like DD or somebody like that is simply poor writing. sad Batman takes this one.

Speculative. Kingpin is INCREDIBLY fast and almost superhumanly strong.

batdude123
Speculative. Kingpin is INCREDIBLY fast and almost superhumanly strong.

Nothing he has shown puts him on Bat's level. KP is in the 800lb level, MAYBE. Batman has lifted 1000lbs before. Besides that, he kicked down a huge thick tree with just one kick. It completely split in two. Batman's skills>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kingpin's skills. Batman has speed feats that put him WELL above anything KP's fat ass has done. KP gets SMOKED in this fight.

batdude123
Originally posted by A.J
Batdude you got the fight with bats and kingpin on your pc ?

Nope.

Accel
Nothing he has shown puts him on Bat's level. KP is in the 800lb level, MAYBE. Batman has lifted 1000lbs before. Besides that, he kicked down a huge thick tree with just one kick. It completely split in two. Batman's skills>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kingpin's skills. Batman has speed feats that put him WELL above anything KP's fat ass has done. KP gets SMOKED in this fight.
Not really. Kingpin is surprisingly agile for such a big guy and can give guys like Daredevil trouble. Bat's can take this, but Wilson will definitely make him fight for it.

A.J
Nope. I could get it, would take me a little why'll

batdude123
Originally posted by Accel
Not really. Kingpin is surprisingly agile for such a big guy and can give guys like Daredevil trouble. Bat's can take this, but Wilson will definitely make him fight for it.

Yeah, KP can win maybe 2/10, but Batman takes the clear majority. Fisk may be surprisinly agile for a fatass, but Batman is agile for anybody. wink

batdude123
Originally posted by A.J
I could get it, would take me a little why'll

Cool.

A.J
My bastard brother i could kill him, ill have to look all over again.

Dinalfos

Kingpin lifted a ****ing staircase with the greatest ease, for Pete's sake. Believe me, he's stronger than Batman.

I'd Kinpin takes this 6/7 out of 10.

batdude123
Kingpin lifted a ****ing staircase with the greatest ease, for Pete's sake. Believe me, he's stronger than Batman.

I'd Kinpin takes this 6/7 out of 10.

So? There's no way KP takes the majority. To even think so is an insult to Batman for God's sake. Has the fatboy kicked down a monsterous tree, or solid steel doors? Has his hits been effective on superhumans such as Captain Marvel, Supes, etc?

Dinalfos
So? There's no way KP takes the majority. To even think so is an insult to Batman for God's sake. Has the fatboy kicked down a monsterous tree, or solid steel doors? Has his hits been effective on superhumans such as Captain Marvel, Supes, etc?

If Batman can do it(which he really can't, unless it's PIS), then so can Kinpin.

batdude123
If Batman can do it(which he really can't, unless it's PIS), then so can Kinpin.

Wrong!!!!! Kingpin<<<<Batman!!! cool batman Batman wins 8/10.

Dinalfos
Wrong!!!!! Kingpin<<<<Batman!!! cool batman Batman wins 8/10.

WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Batty boy can only win with his teleporting, gravity defying, multiple black hole resisting, Robin pleasuring belt of tricks!!! And those aren't allowed, hahahahahaha!!!!!!1!

ThePittman
KP 5/10

jrodslam
No weapons, Kinpin wins 6/10 imo.

Hes well above the 800 lb mark. Hes on Caps lvl of strength which is the 1000 lb mark. He bested Cap in h2h and was gonna kill him if not for Falcons hawk, he beat DD as well as Spiderman.

MJOILNIR
I think Kp could win some, he's stronger than bats, I think. He's not the pure fighter bats is but he aint no slouch either.

H. S. 6
As long as we're excluding PIS here (of which Batman has abounds of), Kingpin takes this fight 7/10. His superstrength and surprising agility, along with his durability, overcome Bats.

batdude123
WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Batty boy can only win with his teleporting, gravity defying, multiple black hole resisting, Robin pleasuring belt of tricks!!! And those aren't allowed, hahahahahaha!!!!!!1!

no expression

Batman's skills are much better than KP's. Besides that, he is in much better physical shape. cool

Dinalfos
No, dammit! Kingpin is as strong, durable and has as much stamina as any other peak human, proportionate to his body. That means Kingpin is stronger than the likes of Cap. America, who is about equal to Batman.

batdude123
No, dammit! Kingpin is as strong, durable and has as much stamina as any other peak human, proportionate to his body. That means Kingpin is stronger than the likes of Cap. America, who is about equal to Batman.

no expression

Batman wins. cool Besides, his armor gives him added durability. Happy Dance

MJOILNIR
KingPin will set on him blink end of fight shifty

Dinalfos
no expression

Batman wins. cool Besides, his armor gives him added durability. Happy Dance

Kingpin wears kevlar under most of his clothing smokin'

batdude123
Originally posted by MJOILNIR
KingPin will set on him blink end of fight shifty

no expression

Batman batkicks him in the groin. shifty

batdude123
Kingpin wears kevlar under most of his clothing smokin'

Doesn't matter. Batman finds his pressure points, and takes him down that way. Just like what he did against Solomon Grundy. cool

MJOILNIR
laughing laughing I would like to see this fight on panel, I think it could be good eek!

MJOILNIR
Doesn't matter. Batman finds his pressure points, and takes him down that way. Just like what he did against Solomon Grundy. cool
Thats a valid point against KP but just how in the hell does a zombie have pressure points huh

Dinalfos

Not before Kingpin sits on his face like your best mate's girlfriend.

batdude123
Originally posted by MJOILNIR
Thats a valid point against KP but just how in the hell does a zombie have pressure points huh

He just does, okay!!!! bawling

batdude123
Not before Kingpin sits on his face like your best mate's girlfriend.

confused1

MJOILNIR
laughing laughing O.k O.k

Dinalfos
confused1

laughing

diabloman
confused1 kingpin wins big grin

batdude123
Originally posted by diabloman
kingpin wins big grin

Wow, isn't that a surprise that you would say that. roll eyes (sarcastic)

diabloman
Wow, isn't that a surprise that you would say that. roll eyes (sarcastic) was waiting for your response. i knew you where gonna say something sooner or later big grin

snoopdogg
I'd still give it to Batman even with no weapons.

MERCILOUS
agreed, pin's no grundy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.