Venom vs Lizard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Reptile_Master
who wins?

blind faith
hmm good match.

I'm gonna say Venom for now.

Tassadar
Venom wins, he has far more durability than the Lizard, he has taken hits from Juggernaut and the Hulk. Venom is basically a more powerful version of Spiderman, and Spiderman has a winning record against the Lizard, so this fight shouldnt be much of a problem.

lilnutta12
venom pulls lizards arm out of place then kiks him to heaven

Grimm22
Venom >>> Lizard cool

H. S. 6
Venom has withstood opponents like the Juggernaut (hell, even Superman, but I won't go into that stick out tongue ) Lizard gets his face stomped into the street.

who?-kid
Don't underestimate Lizard, he's as fast as Spider-Man and has as real killer instinct, unlike the "I'll eat your brains but never do it" Venom.

blind faith
well Lizard is quite badass but I think Venom is faster.

In "The Official Handbook of Marvel Universe: Spider-Man 2004" has Venom's speed at 3/7 (Superhuman: peak range: 700 MPH) while Lizard is 2/7 (Normal).

but I'm not sure if the handbooks are always correct but it said so.

Private Pion
Venom finds a curb and starts stompin'.

blind faith
Originally posted by Private Pion
Venom finds a curb and starts stompin'. Lizard is quite badass but I agree Venom wins in the end.

Brute predator
Of course venom

Soleran
Originally posted by blind faith
well Lizard is quite badass but I think Venom is faster.

In "The Official Handbook of Marvel Universe: Spider-Man 2004" has Venom's speed at 3/7 (Superhuman: peak range: 700 MPH) while Lizard is 2/7 (Normal).

but I'm not sure if the handbooks are always correct but it said so.

Derr its right there, Venom SPEEDBLITZ'S Lizard for the Win evil face

outarddwarf
I say lizard because of some obscure point i am not willing to share with the rest of you...

evil face

blind faith
Venom 7/10.

More agile, better reflexes, faster, about as strong & durable if not better, and better fighter.

Sam Z
Originally posted by who?-kid
Don't underestimate Lizard, he's as fast as Spider-Man and has as real killer instinct, unlike the "I'll eat your brains but never do it" Venom.

Actually he did...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.