Parallax vs Hyperstorm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Basti0n
Parallax:

vs

Hyperstorm:

who wins?

lilnutta12
parralax vs hyperstorm good fight
hyperstorm wins smile

darthgoober
Bump

nvrbeenwthagirl
parallax erases the time line that hyperstom was born in. Parallax for the win.

Ext@nt
Okay Parallax I know, whos the other guy?

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Ext@nt
Okay Parallax I know, whos the other guy? Son of Rachel Grey and Franklin richards. Has the power of the phoenix and is omega level.

Ext@nt
Is there an info thread about him?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Son of Rachel Grey and Franklin richards. Has the power of the phoenix and is omega level.

Omega lvl isn't enough to beat a multi versal threat like parallax.

badabing
Originally posted by darthgoober
Bump
shifty whistle

Big Sexy
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Omega lvl isn't enough to beat a multi versal threat like parallax. When was Parallax multiversal?

nvrbeenwthagirl
When was Parallax multiversal?

When he erased multiple time lines. If you read the zero hour story, he was erasing all time lines. Check out zero hour. you also have to read all the little connecting titles like titans zero hour where multiple time lines were merging or being erased.

Big Sexy
When he erased multiple time lines. If you read the zero hour story, he was erasing all time lines. Check out zero hour. you also have to read all the little connecting titles like titans zero hour where multiple time lines were merging or being erased. Dude erasing multiple timelines, thats like Phoenix's specialty. Anyway I really dont like argueing over phoenix, the story is so convoluted it hard to pick whats what.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Dude erasing multiple timelines, thats like Phoenix's specialty. Anyway I really dont like argueing over phoenix, the story is so convoluted it hard to pick whats what.

This fight is parallax vs Hyperstorm. that hyperstorm's mom was racheal summers. not jean grey phoenix.

Ext@nt
Okay I finnaly found the info thread for him. Which one is he talking about?

badabing
Okay Parallax I know, whos the other guy?
http://www.answers.com/topic/hyperstorm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperstorm
http://www.marvel.com/universe/Hyperstorm
I hope this helps.

Ext@nt
Parallax would beat any of them, he can alter reality at a universal level.

xmarksthespot
He could beat 616 Hyperstorm but Exiles Hyperstorm was a whole 'nother level. He was Magneto, Xavier and Phoenix combined times infinity plus one all squared. He was an omnimultimegasuperuniversal threat.

shifty

Ext@nt
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
He could beat 616 Hyperstorm but Exiles Hyperstorm was a whole 'nother level. He was Magneto, Xavier and Phoenix combined times infinity plus one all squared. He was an omnimultimegasuperuniversal threat.

shifty

But wouldn't Parallax just erase the universe he's in? I'm sure in Zero Hour some people were that powerfull and got erased. What's this guy going to do against an entropy rift?

Juntai
Exiles Hyperion isnt the one listed.

Ext@nt
Parallax would still beat all of them.

draxx_tOfU
david richards for the win...

darthgoober
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, SAY THAT!!!!! Even if your talking about the actual comic book character, never say that phrase. Come up with something else to call him.

draxx_tOfU
stick out tongue

okay...exiles hyperstorm 6/10...

juggernaut66666
parallax 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
0/10

juggernaut66666
How can you compare hyperstorm to a guy who was fighting with spectre and many other dc heroes while he was creating a universe!?

darthgoober
stick out tongue

okay...exiles hyperstorm 6/10...
That's better. Sorry but I can't help it. That guy just...I don't even know how to explain it other than.....
bash and then chair and thengiljotiini and then clapping

Ext@nt
My point is Parallax opens an entropy rift, what is any Hyperstorm gonna do?

Horrificus
Hyperstorm is very powerful, but P is powerful, plus he has a lot of nifty freaky tricky things he can do.

I say P for the win.

thedude1948
Omega lvl isn't enough to beat a multi versal threat like parallax.
Hyperstorm is a multiversal threat also.

Parallax would beat any of them, he can alter reality at a universal level.
so can Hyperstorm.

Soleran
Originally posted by xmarksthespot

shifty

I like that forumula I even wrote it out plus I manually added all the infinity's together I make Chuck Norris cry.

Ext@nt
How does he get around Parallax's entropy rifts?

galan7777777
hyperstorm has control over all of the fundamental elements of the universe which means over ALL matter/energy.....HS ftw

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
How can you compare hyperstorm to a guy who was fighting with spectre and many other dc heroes while he was creating a universe!?

Ext@nt
There were beings in the DCU who were prolly at least on par with Hyperstorm and they couldn't stop the rifts.

juggernaut66666
Parallax just erases him like nothing he wins 10/10

Ext@nt
Co-signed

juggernaut66666
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.