Team Marvel vs. Team DC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Longinus
Ok, here are the teams!

Team Marvel
1. Thor
2. Silver Surfer
3. Sentry

Team DC
1. Wonder Woman
2. Green Lantern (Alan Scott)/Martian Manhunter (which ever makes a more even fight)
3. Superman

Battle takes place on a desolate wasteland, fighters fight the opponet with their coresponding number, after all the opponets have been beat, surviviors from each team will fight and the team with the last hero(s) standing wins.

Let the war begin!!! I personally feel this is a great matchup, all these players are pretty evenly matched. Thor and Wonderwoman are fairly even. MM/GL shouldn't be overpowered by SS and Sentry although quite possibly the most powerful here doesn't have many feats and and some people believe his power of 1,000,000 exploding suns would power Superman. So who wins this? (Hope this hasn't been done).

MJOILNIR
I like team marvel in this one, to much energy manipulation for one lantern. Plenty of strength as well.

Private Pion
Thor VS WW; WW, simply because she's more ruthless. And she can steal his hammer and it'd still work for her. It'd take a while though.

Silver Surfer VS Team Green; I'm tempted to say the Green Team, because while Alan keeps the Surfer busy, J'onn punches him into another galaxy, but in actual fact, SS would probably do something sneaky and take it.

Sentry VS Superman; Superman, the first, still the best. Sentry only seems like a real big boy because he's in the MarvelU, which is less impressive.

diabloman
thor goes after WW surfer fights supes. sentry and gl. 50/50 there

MJOILNIR
WW aint gonna steal Thors hammer, even if she could lift it Thor would just call it back to his hand. Mjolnir dosnt work that way. Its debatable even if shes worthy and the chance of someone else(other than Odin) useing it while Thor is alive is pretty much nil.

Rick/Genis
it's not Green Lantern AND J'onn, it's Green Lantern OR J'onn

Broly92
Originally posted by Private Pion
Thor VS WW; WW, simply because she's more ruthless. And she can steal his hammer and it'd still work for her. It'd take a while though.

Silver Surfer VS Team Green; I'm tempted to say the Green Team, because while Alan keeps the Surfer busy, J'onn punches him into another galaxy, but in actual fact, SS would probably do something sneaky and take it.

Sentry VS Superman; Superman, the first, still the best. Sentry only seems like a real big boy because he's in the MarvelU, which is less impressive.
Whatjawdrop Sentry murders Supes

Private Pion
Originally posted by MJOILNIR
WW aint gonna steal Thors hammer, even if she could lift it Thor would just call it back to his hand. Mjolnir dosnt work that way. Its debatable even if shes worthy and the chance of someone else(other than Odin) useing it while Thor is alive is pretty much nil.

WonderWoman has already been shown as being worthy.

Broly92
Yes and that is a great canon place for us to believe so Wolverine was shown beating lobo

Private Pion
Originally posted by Broly92
Yes and that is a great canon place for us to believe so Wolverine was shown beating lobo

It's funny you should mention that; As a massive Lobo fan, I have read Lobo using his fourth wall breaking powers to comment on how he was paid to take a dive.

Good stuff.

Broly92
WW loses to Thor
Surfer beats Alan Scott or Martian manhunter
and
Sentry desttttttrrrrrrrroooooooooyyyyys Supes

MJOILNIR
WonderWoman has already been shown as being worthy.
That wasnt even close to real, the marvel dc crossovers were some of the absolute worst examples of comic writing in history. Even with fan envolvement. My opinion anyway, Im sure many would agree as well.

Inhuman
no PIS or jobbing - surfer takes it solo smokin'

The Pict
Thor beats wonder woman, has has too many powers for her to handle.

the silver surfer has beaten a green lantern before so i'd give him this one.

i don't know much about the sentry though.

batdude123

The problem there is; Silver Surfer would just create some wood. That's Alan's weakness. erm

batdude123
Originally posted by Broly92
Sentry desttttttrrrrrrrroooooooooyyyyys Supes

Dude, yeah right. roll eyes (sarcastic) There is nothing that Sentry has done, for me to put him on Superman's level. His character is just based on speculation. Until he shows up some more, his lack of feats means he ain't beating Supes. wink

Longinus
wow, must be a good matchup. Anyway I personally side with team Marvel. I think WW takes Thor, SS takes GL/or MM and Sentry beats SM. This leaves WW to takr the assault and I don't see her winning that. I think Sentry is above Thor/Hulk/Gladiator strength wise this is why I give him the nod and not SM, this is also considering that guys like Glads and Thor would give and probably do give SM a tough time and maybe even beat him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.