Hulk vs ????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

badabing
Who can the Hulk beat in a battle. There is no prep and the fight starts in a large city. No BFR. This is for any character below Silver Surfer on a cosmic level. Also, no magicians please.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by badabing
Who can the Hulk beat in a battle. There is no prep and the fight starts in a large city. No BFR. This is for any character below cosmic level. Also, no magicians please.

Juggernaut, Thor and Superman.

diabloman
surfer

Private Pion
Oh geeze, where do we start?
Pretty much anyone in the Justice League (minus those without powers, of course), including Captain Atom, Captain Marvel and Firestorm.

Then, from Marvel, we have Thor, Sentry, classic Juggernaut, maybe the likes of Wendigo? Classic Abomination...Hmm...Who else?

badabing
Originally posted by diabloman
surfer
I consider Surfer a low cosmic. Please choose again. I'll edit the thread to make it clearer for every body.

diabloman
Originally posted by Private Pion
Pretty much anyone in the Justice League (minus those without powers, of course), including Captain Atom, Captain Marvel and Firestorm.

Then, from Marvel, we have Thor, Sentry, classic Juggernaut, maybe the likes of Wendigo? Classic Abomination...Hmm...Who else? anyone in jla ? dont tell me you think hawkgirl can take on hulk cause your insane there.

Private Pion
anyone in jla ? dont tell me you think hawkgirl can take on hulk cause your insane there.

Hawkgirl doesn't have powers, its all in the equipment.

diabloman
I consider Surfer a low cosmic. Please choose again. I'll edit the thread to make it clearer for every body. apolla knight said thor and you said no weapons. i didnt see you b!tching at him.

A.J

Then, from Marvel, we have Thor, Sentry, classic Juggernaut, maybe the likes of Wendigo? Classic Abomination...Hmm...Who else? laughing laughing laughing

Apolloknight
anyone in jla ? dont tell me you think hawkgirl can take on hulk cause your insane there.

Bah, Hulks owns the whole JLA at the same time, have you seen his healing factor??????????

diabloman
Originally posted by Apolloknight
Bah, Hulks owns the whole JLA at the same time, have you seen his healing factor?????????? i know he has a healing factor much faster than wolvies. but he cant take on WW and supes all at once.

Private Pion
Bah, Hulks owns the whole JLA at the same time, have you seen his healing factor??????????

I laugh at your foolishness, THRICE.

Look, here I go!

Ha. Ha. Ha!

Soujaboy
The Hulk fans are going to be enraged.

Private Pion
Originally posted by A.J
laughing laughing laughing

Is that a 'hahaha you're so dumb' or 'hahaha you're so funny'? embarrasment

Private Pion
Originally posted by Soujaboy
The Hulk fans are going to be enraged.

Who cares? They still think he can take on Thor.

diabloman
hed rip off GLs ring off for good and smash that thing. GL cant do jack after that. actually he said no weapons so GLs ass is gone.

Soujaboy
Who cares? They still think he can take on Thor.

I don't, but there going on a rant right now in the Hulk vs Superman thread.

Private Pion
hed rip off GLs ring off for good and smash that thing. GL cant do jack after that. actually he said no weapons so GLs ass is gone.

I'd like to see the Hulk get close enough.

Private Pion
I don't, but there going on a rant right now in the Hulk vs Superman thread.

Oh, I know YOU don't. From what I've seen of you, you have brains.

diabloman
I'd like to see the Hulk get close enough. he said no wepaons so he can take out GL in a sec.

diabloman
Oh, I know YOU don't. From what I've seen of you, you have brains. laughing

Accel
What? Haven't you seen the bat-kick? That thing's lethal!

Soujaboy

Thanks big grin

King_Mungi
Several members from Alpha Flight

Private Pion
he said no wepaons so he can take out GL in a sec.

And so, GL has no powers...Now, what did I say in my first post?

Hmm...

diabloman
Originally posted by Accel
What? Haven't you seen the bat-kick? That thing's lethal! hulk snaps his damn leg off and feeds it to the birds.

Dinalfos
A lot of powerful versatile characters can. Juggernaut and Classic Abomination, however, can't.

badabing
Who can the Hulk beat in a battle. There is no prep and the fight starts in a large city. No BFR. This is for any character below Silver Surfer on a cosmic level. Also, no magicians please.
Let me make it clear. These ar the stipulations of the battle. I never said no weapons.

diabloman
And so, GL has no powers...Now, what did I say in my first post?

Hmm... lets leave GL out of the fight. the bastard cant do jack without his ring and he said no weapons in this fight

Private Pion
Originally posted by Dinalfos
A lot of powerful versatile characters can. Juggernaut and Classic Abomination, however, can't.

They both have, thus, they can.

Dinalfos
They both have, thus, they can.

When has Juggernaut defeated classic Hulk?

A.J
Is that a 'hahaha you're so dumb' or 'hahaha you're so funny'? embarrasment dump
some of the thigns you said was funny stick out tongue

Dinalfos

That had better be irony.

Broly92
Juggs yes yes
Abomination noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo no

Private Pion
When has Juggernaut defeated classic Hulk?

I don't have specific examples. I do remeber a page in which an armourless Hugs had a knocked out Hulk in a head lock.

Private Pion
That had better be irony.

No, because even if I wasn't serious, it'd be sarcasm. Irony is so often misunderstood.

diabloman
i have some images of juggernaut knocking the crap out of hulk.

Private Pion
Originally posted by Broly92
Juggs yes yes
Abomination noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo no

Before being down powered, Abomination totally mangled Hulk.

Dinalfos
I don't have specific examples. I do remeber a page in which an armourless Hugs had a knocked out Hulk in a head lock.

That's pansy ass prof. Hulk.

Broly92
When every time they fought Hulk one in the end battle against Abomination

Soujaboy
That's pansy ass prof. Hulk.

Who can increase his strength through rage. I think I would be enraged if I was getting my ass handed to me to the point where I was almost killed.

Private Pion
When every time they fought Hulk one in the end

In the whole story, yeah, but in a toe to toe fight, Hulk went DOWN.

diabloman
http://img45.imageshack.us/img45/4133/juggernautih172d9ib4cz.jpg

Dinalfos
Before being down powered, Abomination totally mangled Hulk.

Sarcasm can have a base in irony.

Broly92
In the whole story, yeah, but in a toe to toe fight, Hulk went DOWN.
In the first fight ever he might have one but where later

Private Pion
http://img45.imageshack.us/img45/4133/juggernautih172d9ib4cz.jpg

Oh my goodness! Diabloman is being useful!

Dinalfos
Who can increase his strength through rage. I think I would be enraged if I was getting my ass handed to me to the point where I was almost killed.

Prof. Hulk was not enraged. Just annoyed. An enraged prof. Hulk is extremely rare. If he crosses that line, he'll turn into savage hulk or savage Banner.

Dinalfos
Oh my goodness! Diabloman is being useful!

Wait until he posts what happens next.

Soujaboy
Prof. Hulk was not enraged. Just annoyed. An enraged prof. Hulk is extremely rare. If he crosses that line, he'll turn into savage hulk or savage Banner.

yea ok

Private Pion

Yes, but not in the context we are discussing. Sarcasm with a base in irony would be me purposfully and obviously pretending to be stupid. I was not.

diabloman
everything is going cool and already yall wanna start

Dinalfos

That only happened once or twice to show how powerful Abomination was. Nobody ever said Hulk can't be knocked out early on. After that, Abomination was basically a punching bag. Hell, Hulk even beat up an Abomination who had all of his strength amped up to his orginal level.

Private Pion
In the first fight ever he might have one but where later

In quite a few stories. A pre-enraged Hulk could mash him pretty handily though.

Private Pion
everything is going cool and already yall wanna start

...I love the way you speak.

Private Pion
That only happened once or twice to show how powerful Abomination was. Nobody ever said Hulk can't be knocked out early on. After that, Abomination was basically a punching bag. Hell, Hulk even beat up an Abomination who had all of his strength amped up to his orginal level.

Pre-Enraged.

Apolloknight

Sigh, Alright Dinalfos, reason with me here, ya boy Dalak is lost, maybe you will fair better.

Juggernaut attack hulk in street cloths, and pummeled him, Juggernaut knows if he lets Hulk get angry, its going to be a long day. So he pummeled him with everything he had, Overcoming Hulks rage and Healing factor with pain, Hulk even said himself, he had to resort to using slit to throw in Cains face or he would have been killed.

Remember, I don't care how strong you are, Strength doesn't win every battle. This just shows that Cain is smart enough to take down the Hulk, which he did.

Soujaboy
Sigh, Alright Dinalfos, reason with me here, ya boy Dalak is lost, maybe you will fair better.

Juggernaut attack hulk in street cloths, and pummeled him, Juggernaut know if he lets Hulk get angry, its going to be a long day. So he pummeled him with everything he had, Overcoming Hulks rage and Healing factor with pain, Hulk even said himself, he had to resort to using slit to through in Cains face or he would have been killed.

Remember, I don't care how strong you are, Strength doesn't win every battle. This just shows that Cain is smart enough to take down the Hulk, which he did.

You know he's going to deny it.

Broly92
Pre-enraged

okay? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dinalfos
Yes, but not in the context we are discussing. Sarcasm with a base in irony would be me purposfully and obviously pretending to be stupid. I was not.

I know what you were trying to say, ofcourse. But that statement could've been ironic sarcasm. SAnd I hoped it was.

Dalak
I love how people press the CIS of Prof onto the Savage Hulk.

Really, is he going hold back to find out who this redneck is fighting him, or is he going to throw everything he has at him unlike the Professor who's just trying to figure out who he is and undestimating him?

Private Pion
Pre-enraged

okay? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yeah. If the Hulk was already mad when it came to fighting Abomination, Hulk wins.

Dalak

Juggernaut attack hulk in street cloths, and pummeled him, Juggernaut knows if he lets Hulk get angry, its going to be a long day. So he pummeled him with everything he had, Overcoming Hulks rage and Healing factor with pain, Hulk even said himself, he had to resort to using slit to throw in Cains face or he would have been killed.

WHy am I lost? Because I throw out an admittedly amiguous feat like most should?

diabloman
http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/2117/juggernautih172f0ap1qx.jpg

badabing
Good scans Diabloman. cool

bherrle
Diable skips the scan where Hulk lifts Juggs up with one hand, twirls him around, tears his helmet off, and then walks away. Not suprising.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Dalak
WHy am I lost? Because I throw out an admittedly amiguous feat like most should?

No, because you can't accept that Hulk isn't the almighty king of the world. He can be defeated and he has, He can die and he has. Yet for some odd reason you will debate to the brink of death itself that it shouldn't have happened and that he's the best.

Accel

Banner deserved to lose that fight. He couldn't tell the difference between the Juggernaut and an ordinary construction worker. laughing out loud

badabing
No, because you can't accept that Hulk isn't the almighty king of the world. He can be defeated and he has, He can die and he has. Yet for some odd reason you will debate to the brink of death itself that it shouldn't have happened and that he's the best.
Amen bro.

Dinalfos

Stop pretending to be level headed.

And I NEVER said strength alone is enough. I own the comic you're talking about and I'm not denying Hulk got his ass handed to him. But to his credit, he WAS cought off guard three times. He kept understimating "Earl"'s powers. Why? Because he thinks too much. He was holding back. Mind you, I'm not saying that a Prof. Hulk who's not holding back can't be beaten, but you've got to admit that he was more concerned with "Earl"'s own safety than anything else. Hell, he even tried to save him from dying. Ignorant? Yes. He should've known better. Hell, even if he wasn't holding back, Juggernaut would've given him a hard time.

But think about it: If Juggernaut wacked Savage Hulk backwards into the forest, do you think Hulk would've cared about his attacker's identity? No. He would've been angered(nobody beats and hurts the Hulk!!!!) and gone for the kill. And that's exactly what makes prof. Hulk such an easy target. He's intelligent, lacks a true killer instinct, and has his strength level limited by his inefficient anger increasement. That's why the distinction between Prof. Hulk and Savage Hulk must be made.

diabloman
Originally posted by bherrle
Diable skips the scan where Hulk lifts Juggs up with one hand, twirls him around, tears his helmet off, and then walks away. Not suprising. somone posted these on here along time ago and i saved the pics. i didnt scan them from a book.

Dinalfos

Goddammit. Stop putting words into our mouths.

Dalak

Wow, pot and the kettle.

And He WILL be the Almight King of Planet Hulk, so THERE :P

Seriously, you are teh one denying his unlimited strength, yet I am teh fanboy?

More Strawman BS.

Soujaboy
Goddammit. Stop putting words into our mouths.

Why, there true and anyone on this board who isn't Hulk fan can back my claims.

Dinalfos
Why, there true and anyone on this board who isn't Hulk fan can back my claims.

No, they can't. They'll make an ill fated attempt, for sure, but they can't logically back your claims.

badabing
Thor beating Hulk.
http://www.comicboards.com/comicbattles/attachments/051001141421/hulk2001-3%2C%20Hulk%20vs.%20Thor%20XV-%20Hulk%202001%20annual.jpg
http://www.comicboards.com/comicbattles/attachments/051001141421/hulk2001-4%2C%20Hulk%20vs.%20Thor%20XV-%20Hulk%202001%20annual.jpg

Hulk beating Thor.
http://img159.exs.cx/img159/608/thorih2001a2so.jpg
http://img159.exs.cx/img159/4041/thorih2001b5ku.jpg

Dalak
Thor beating Hulk.
http://www.comicboards.com/comicbattles/attachments/051001141421/hulk2001-3%2C%20Hulk%20vs.%20Thor%20XV-%20Hulk%202001%20annual.jpg
http://www.comicboards.com/comicbattles/attachments/051001141421/hulk2001-4%2C%20Hulk%20vs.%20Thor%20XV-%20Hulk%202001%20annual.jpg

Hulk beating Thor.
http://img159.exs.cx/img159/608/thorih2001a2so.jpg
http://img159.exs.cx/img159/4041/thorih2001b5ku.jpg

You use the same 2 borken links, jeeze you'd think someone would get it by now.

And you even ignored where I showed that Hulk was holding back big grin

bherrle
Maybe I'm reading this thread wrong?

Didn't the poster ask who the Hulk COULD beat?

Accel

Every one, dammit. jockey

diabloman

Didn't the poster ask who the Hulk COULD beat? no sh!t

Soujaboy

And you even ignored where I showed that Hulk was holding back big grin

Your right, you would think that someone would get by now that Hulk isn't god.

diabloman

And you even ignored where I showed that Hulk was holding back big grin here thor gets his butt kicked by hulk. but thor has taken out gladiator before and gladiator can knock out hulk. seems like all 3 are even here.

badabing

Here you go Bherrle. I want to know who the Hulk can beat and why. cool

Wolverine2006

It doesnt say who can beat hulk in a battle it says who can hulk beat in a battle.

Dalak
here thor gets his butt kicked by hulk. but thor has taken out gladiator before and gladiator can knock out hulk. seems like all 3 are even here.

Thor IN A PHYSICAL FIGHT will lose, I admitted several times that using Mjolnir's fun stuff he'd win.

Is this a SLug match thread or just regular fights?

Private Pion

Oh. Oopseee.

I'll sit in the corner now.

Soujaboy
Thor IN A PHYSICAL FIGHT will lose, I admitted several times that using Mjolnir's fun stuff he'd win.

Is this a SLug match thread or just regular fights?

Thor already proved that he can kill Hulk in a physical fight.

bherrle
It seemed like everyone misread the thread's topic...

Anyway, Hulk could beat Thor, Juggernaut, Abomination, Wonder Woman, Hercules, Namor, etc.

That said, all those people could beat Hulk also.

I think that Juggernaut and Thor should take the majority of the fights.

Dinalfos
Thor already proved that he can kill Hulk in a physical fight.

http://www.alcor.org/Library/images/circular.jpg

batdude123
People Hulk can beat under Silver Surfer level:

Wolverine
Mister X
Daredevil
Cyclops
Spider-man
Batman
Wilson Fisk
Elektra
Silver Samurai
Sabretooth
Wendigo
Sasquatch (no Tanaraq)
Shocker
Jazz stick out tongue
Phat
Spike
Joker
Black Panther
Thing
Dr. Mid-nite
Mr. Terrific
Slade
Robin
Nightwing
Catwoman
Batgirl
Lady Shiva
Richard Dragon
Angel
Wolfsbane
Colossus
Strong Guy
Current Juggernaut
Hercules
Namor
Oh so many more.....

Dalak
http://www.alcor.org/Library/images/circular.jpg

Yeah I know, it's beginning to bore me the way he waves that BS around like a banner.

Banner.

Get it? big grin

Soujaboy
Yeah I know, it's beginning to bore me the way he waves that BS around like a banner.

Banner.

Get it? big grin

Your just upset because Marvel displayed to the world that Hulk isn't the god you want him to be.

Rick/Genis
Hulk isn't a god!?!? Since when!? wink

Dinalfos
Your just upset because Marvel displayed to the world that Hulk isn't the god you want him to be.

You're just upset that you can only retort our posts by adjusting them to your liking first.

Soujaboy
You're just upset that you can only retort our posts by adjusting them to your liking first.

KNow im happy that I can throw Hulk gt killed by Thor in your face big grin

Dinalfos
KNow im happy that I can throw Hulk gt killed by Thor in your face big grin

http://abyss.uoregon.edu/~js/images/circular_reasoning.gif

Soujaboy
http://abyss.uoregon.edu/~js/images/circular_reasoning.gif no expression that helped

Rick/Genis
It did?... because I almost cried I got so confused!

Dinalfos
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
It did?... because I almost cried I got so confused!

I know. It's an analogy for this thread big grin

Soujaboy
I know. It's an analogy for this thread big grin

Thanks

diabloman

Is this a SLug match thread or just regular fights? doesnt say at the begining of the thread no weapons

Dalak

You mean by giving him a Planet to rule after ONE WRITER put in his plot Thor killing everyone and then getting rid of it so it didn't clash with anyone elses opinion and would thus be spared instread of made to be written intelligently if Thor ever tried it?

Apolloknight
You mean by giving him a Planet to rule after ONE WRITER put in his plot Thor killing everyone and then getting rid of it so it didn't clash with anyone elses opinion and would thus be spared instread of made to be written intelligently if Thor ever tried it?

It happened get over it, I accepted Venom smacking around Juggernaut, its not he end of the would man.

Soujaboy

If it helps you sleep better at night

Soujaboy
It happened get over it, I accepted Venom smacking around Juggernaut, its not he end of the would man.

In the mind of a Hulk fan, it is.

Rick/Genis
Whoa now.... Venom Cannot beat juggernaut!

The only reason (I thought) venom could beat juggernaut was when he got, like, seven more powerful symbiotes added to the equasion. No way I believe a regular Venom beating juggernaut.

diabloman

The only reason (I thought) venom could beat juggernaut was when he got, like, seven more powerful symbiotes added to the equasion. No way I believe a regular Venom beating juggernaut. http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/7771/venomvsjuggy7wj.jpg

Apolloknight

The only reason (I thought) venom could beat juggernaut was when he got, like, seven more powerful symbiotes added to the equasion. No way I believe a regular Venom beating juggernaut.

Nah venom was mutated even further by liquid mercury, it was given a conscious, and then merged with venom, increasing his ability's to an unknown degree.

Yes at this point he smacked around Juggernaut a bit, And Juggernaut left because he said he wasn't getting paid enough for this. And all the Hulk fans got a Hard on over it. But your right, regualar venom stands no chance against Juggernaut.

Rick/Genis
That's bullcrap though... that's not a normal Venom.... it's an uber-amped venom.. Not the same... I'll believe that and Uber-amped Venom could beat Superman for god's sake because it's completely up to the writers whim. So who really cares?

Dalak

So because you, one poster, accept it when the majority of people don't and agree that Juggs would easily beat him given that there is no proof that Venom could cause any damage or trouble to Juggs, it means I HAVE to accept another moment of PIS?

It doesn't work that way.

Dalak
Nah venom was mutated even further by liquid mercury, it was given a conscious, and then merged with venom, increasing his ability's to an unknown degree.

Yes at this point he smacked around Juggernaut a bit, And Juggernaut left because he said he wasn't getting paid enough for this. And all the Hulk fans got a Hard on over it. But your right, regualar venom stands no chance against Juggernaut.

I wasn't even here at teh time, and I would have argued as I do that Low End Feats aren't used. LOOK at the Rules thread for the love of Pete!

Rick/Genis
Now wait a minute... we all agree that hulk could beat Venom, right?

Soujaboy
So because you, one poster, accept it when the majority of people don't and agree that Juggs would easily beat him given that there is no proof that Venom could cause any damage or trouble to Juggs, it means I HAVE to accept another moment of PIS?

It doesn't work that way.

Who cares, none except the Hulk fans cares about your biased opinion.

Dalak
In the mind of a Hulk fan, it is.

*Insert random Teenager joke here*

diabloman
Now wait a minute... we all agree that hulk could beat Venom, right? http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/2240/venomonsteroids19kn.jpg

he cant beat this venom big grin

Dalak
Who cares, none except the Hulk fans cares about your biased opinion.

*INsert random Teenager joke #2*

Apolloknight
Now wait a minute... we all agree that hulk could beat Venom, right?

Yeah I do no doubt, but the one that fought with Juggs is a different story, no one knows how powerful he really was at that point, heck, he could of took on Thor for all we know. (Most likely not tho)

Dalak
Yeah I do no doubt, but the one that fought with Juggs is a different story, no one knows how powerful he really was at that point, heck, he could of took on Thor for all we know. (Most likely not tho)

Then it was a one-time power boost and that is one of the main results of the dreaded . . . P I S

And it shouldn't count in any way shape or form.

Same as Hulk smashing the hell out of the Surfer in Planet Hulk.

Rick/Genis

That's what I'm saying... someone that's powered up is completely utilized by the writers whim, so who cares whether or not THAT version could win.

It's as easy as saying "Rick Jones Powered up can beat 20 Darksides and God". You can't argue against it, because you're not the writer... You know what I'm saying? So who cares if a super powered Venom can beat ANYONE? The question is, can a NORMAL powered venom beat someone? And I'm willing to bet he can't beat hulk OR Juggernaut, you know?

badabing
http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/7771/venomvsjuggy7wj.jpg
Is that Venom Hulk?

Rick/Genis
No that's a venom with alot more symbiotes or whatever mercury venom or some horse crap! Completely irrelivent, go die badabing.

diabloman
Is that Venom Hulk? no

badabing
no
blink Really? Do you know what comic and issue that pic is from?

diabloman
blink Really? Do you know what comic and issue that pic is from? yes

badabing
yes
May I have the comic and issue number?

Rick/Genis
In case you didn't get it, bada stick out tongue

Rick/Genis
I believe it's Venom: The Madness or something

diabloman
venom the madness #2. says at the beginning something is getting inside him but he didnt know what it is. but yes it made him stronger.

badabing
No that's a venom with alot more symbiotes or whatever mercury venom or some horse crap! Completely irrelivent, go die badabing.
Rick, before I die, here's a present for you.
Happy Dance dance Happy Dance dance Happy Dance dance Happy Dance dance Happy Dance

badabing
Thanks for the info. I'll have to buy it.

Dalak
venom the madness #2. says at the beginning something is getting inside him but he didnt know what it is. but yes it made him stronger.

What 'Class' is a standard Venom? I know he's stronger than SPidey, and I can't remember for sure but I think SPidey was in teh Class 10 range.

diabloman
Thanks for the info. I'll have to buy it. http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/6848/venomsuperman1ac.jpg

if you liked that image of venom taking on juggy and u want to buy that book. im sure you want to buy this one as well. my fav book of venom.

batdude123
What 'Class' is a standard Venom? I know he's stronger than SPidey, and I can't remember for sure but I think SPidey was in teh Class 10 range.

Venom has feats that put him in the 60-70 class range.

diabloman
What 'Class' is a standard Venom? I know he's stronger than SPidey, and I can't remember for sure but I think SPidey was in teh Class 10 range. spidey didnt fight so im not sure which class he was there. he was standing in the back ground watching

batdude123
http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/6848/venomsuperman1ac.jpg

if you liked that image of venom taking on juggy and u want to buy that book. im sure you want to buy this one as well. my fav book of venom.

Oh wow. That's sh*t.

Rick/Genis
Wait, Spiderman is 10 and Venom is 60-70!?!?!?!?!

badabing
http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/6848/venomsuperman1ac.jpg

Is that the crossover where Spider-Man is powered by red sunlight? What's up with Superman's mullet?

Rick/Genis
Is that the crossover where Spider-Man is powered by red sunlight? What's up with Superman's mullet?

laughing

diabloman
Originally posted by batdude123
Venom has feats that put him in the 60-70 class range. in that book hes around 70 yes. but original venom hes around 50 or so

diabloman
Is that the crossover where Spider-Man is powered by red sunlight? What's up with Superman's mullet? spiderman gets his ass kicked in the whole book

batdude123
in that book hes around 70 yes. but original venom hes around 50 or so

Original Venom was picking up tanks. Tanks weigh in the 60-70 ton range.

batdude123

Nowadays, Spider-man is like class 30.

Apolloknight

Yeah venom is really strong, he has lifted a tank before, One of the ones that the Cops use with the battering ram. They are at least 30 tons, and he lifted it with ease. That Screams at least class 50+

Rick/Genis
Wait... I thought a class 30 would have no chance against 60-70!!

How come Spiderman beats venom?

batdude123
Yeah venom is really strong, he has lifted a tank before, One of the ones that the Cops use with the battering ram. They are at least 30 tons, and he lifted it with ease. That Screams at least class 50+

Eh, tanks weigh about 60-70 tons. wink

Dalak
Originally posted by batdude123
Original Venom was picking up tanks. Tanks weigh in the 60-70 ton range.

Yeah, but isn't Cap a class 1 but able to pick up Cars?

Apolloknight

Because, Strength doesn't win every battle my friend.

batdude123

He barely, if ever does. wink

diabloman
http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/4765/venomsuperman32bu.jpg

superman knocks down venom afew times but he got back up and he took on supes harder there. so venom was the # guy in that book

batdude123
Yeah, but isn't Cap a class 1 but able to pick up Cars?

Cap picking up cars? blink Hell no.

Dalak
Because, Strength doesn't win every battle my friend.

I agree that Strength Alone will not win every battle.

BUt in a sandy arena standing 100 ft away from teh other guy it still comes in handy big grin

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>