Samurai Champloo: Conclusion sign of thread!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ichigo Kurosaki
Okay. This Rp is about what happens after the last episode of Samurai Champloo when they all go down those different paths, thus parting. The shogun and his assasins, mercenaries, etc. have set out to destroy Fuu, since she was a relative of Kasumi Seizou, her father, and Mugen, Jin, and other people are trying to find her to try and keep her safe. They also have to go and try to find Fuu's other relatives to protect them, hunt down these mercenaries after they protect the whole family, defeat the members of the dojo that Jin used to go to (he killed their master so they want revenge, just like in the real Anime), and kill the members of a new orginazation called the "Nogu-tsuki Slayers" which are trying to eliminate Mugen and the rest and also get their hands on Mugen's sword and Jin's glasses. So now you're traveling with Fuu and Mugen and Jin again. Other characters that i might not know can be included. So now you searching for Fuu's father who didn't really die. And looking for Jin's master who is very well alive. I'm Mugen!

You may choose from either Mugen, Jin, or Fuu. You may also make your own character. The made up character can be on the good side or the bad or neutral. Each User may only use one character. Hurry and sign up!

Mugen: Ichigo Kurosaki
Jin: D4th R3v3n
Fuu: Technicolor
Matsunosuke Shibui:
Inuyame:
Hotaru:
Riki:
Ogin:
Soukake Kawara:
Ryuujirou Sasaki:
Oryu:
Kikuzou:
Saruhashi:
Storeowner:
Ishimatsu:
Osuzu:
Heitarou
Oniwakamaru:
Tomonoshin:
Kiji:
Mori:

No guns in this time.
Make up character sheet.
Name:
Weight:
Height:
Afflication
Occupations:
Species: (Only Human.)
Fighting Styles:
Weapons (optional):
Appearance:
Favorite food:
Hobby:
Realatives:
Personality:
Story:
Allies:
Enemies:

P.M me what character you want.

People in Samurai Champloo: Conclusion
Ichigo Kurosaki
D4th R3v4n
Technicolor
Maleficus
Quincy Archer
Chakra Strings

D4th R3v4n
Im here! xP

The big EH
i thought the name of the show was was samurai champion, or was that something else

D4th R3v4n
xD its Champloo.

The big EH
ohhhh why is it champloo? i'm curius now

D4th R3v4n
Ask Ichigo xP

KingDubya
Originally posted by The big EH
ohhhh why is it champloo? i'm curius now
Champloo comes from the Japanese word "champuru", which means to mix or blend. The show features many hip-hop songs on its soundtrack.

The big EH
k, thanks

Ichigo Kurosaki
Ok just waiting for two or three more people to check in.

The big EH
Originally posted by KingDubya
Champloo comes from the Japanese word "champuru", which means to mix or blend. The show features many hip-hop songs on its soundtrack. i hate samurai

D4th R3v4n
Why are you here then? : What the f**k?

KingDubya
Who knows? Why are any of us here for that matter?

stick out tongue

D4th R3v4n
Ah! A paradox! *Tries to solve.*

The big EH
that is a question that keeps me up at night why are we here why are on the earth, i don't see y me hating samurai has anything to do with it though

D4th R3v4n
Red: "Why the hell are we here?"

Red 2: "Thats the question that keeps me up at night. Why are we here? Is there really a God? Whats our purpose?"

Red: "No. I mean why are we HERE, in this canyon?... That was deep man... You wanna talk about it?"

Red 2: "No... No its fine.."

Red: "You sure?"

Red 2: "Yeah... Yeah Im sure."

Red: "See what I want to know is, why the hell are we here? The only reason we have a red base over here, is because they have a blue base over there. And the only reason we aren't leaving is because if we do, they'll have TWO bases in the middle of nowhere.... Whoopdie ****ing Doo!!"

(XD)

Ichigo Kurosaki
Why are you in this RP thread if you hate Samurai?

Quincy Archer
You can hate something and still roleplay.

The big EH
Originally posted by D4th R3v4n

Red 2: "Thats the question that keeps me up at night. Why are we here? Is there really a God? Whats our purpose?"

Red: "No. I mean why are we HERE, in this canyon?... That was deep man... You wanna talk about it?"

Red: "See what I want to know is, why the hell are we here? The only reason we have a red base over here, is because they have a blue base over there. And the only reason we aren't leaving is because if we do, they'll have TWO bases in the middle of nowhere.... Whoopdie ****ing Doo!!"

(XD) i was actually thining of that wen i posted lol and i might roleplay not sure

KingDubya

(XD)
Ah, yes. Red vs. Blue. FYI, "Red" was Griff, and "Red 2" was Simmons, if I am not mistaken.

D4th R3v4n
*Nodnods*... Wait... I think 2 was Grif... Eh... i dunno.

KingDubya
Hmmm... I specifically remember Simmons' voice saying "Whoopdie ****ing doo."

EDIT: Whoops! I was wrong. Griff said that.

*killing self now* death

D4th R3v4n
Ya, I just checked XP

Ichigo Kurosaki
Originally posted by Quincy Archer
You can hate something and still roleplay.

Yea, but he's not roleplaying.

rare_fox
Any one miss me Camille is here and is i dont know 0.0 ..lol

Name:Camille lynn
Sex: female
Weight:99 lbs
Height:4.11
Afflication ????
Occupations:???
Species: Human.
Fighting Styles: tiqadndo(forgot how to spell it) aned defence(forgot what they call self defence)
Weapons (optional): Sword..neckless dagger
Appearance:updated
Favorite food:Watermelon, mak and chess..fruit and some otherAND ICE CREAM!!AND SWEETS!!
Hobby: Drawing,danceing,runing,singing,hidingspying
Realatives:Mostly all dead thats what she thinks
Personality:sweet and kind but shy with new people se can be mean if some one is hurting her friends or is hurting her or gets her ticked.
Story:Camille seems like a trobled person thats what people think once she lost her family she seems to cry mostly but she isnt she learned how to fight when her dad came back from war.Her mother died when she was 10 from a heart attack her sister was murderd when she was4 in front of her.The army had killed her father right before Camille got back to the hosse to stop them .Camille is not talktive she is mostly shy but kind person she mostly draws random stuff or dances she writes her own songs and has a soften sweet toan of singing.Camille can be one hell of a fighter when it comes to some on hurting her friends she will die for her friends she will back talk people being rude to her or in a battle.She wants some friends but not to many she wont rush to a relshonship yet till she feels safe with that person.Camille o~ways carrys a bag with her that holds 3 out fits a blanket 24 bottles of water a thing of food a mergense kit(dmall) and hair brush tooth brush and tooth paist and money(100-200 dollors) jusr for the safe side and her wepons pushed into her bag.
Allies:None
Enemies:All the bad people and the Army force.

D4th R3v4n
Can we start now?

D4th R3v4n
*Waits... Bump*

ChakraStrings

(XD)

RED VRS BLUE <333333

This is Chakra Strings... Checking in and reporting for duty Kapitan!

D4th R3v4n
XD

ChakraStrings
(I'll post character soon, need to think of a good one)

Isn't that Griff and Simmons talking on top of Red Base?

Season 1

D4th R3v4n
Yup, its like the openening thing.

ChakraStrings
Name: Itoshima Mitsurugi
Sex: Male
Weight: 165 lbs.
Height: 5"9"
Afflication: Neutral
Occupations: Ronin
Species: Human
Fighting Styles: Tabio-no-Bakai
Weapons (optional): A single Katana
Appearance: (Check the pic)
Favorite food: He is a fan of foreign foods as well as his fish recipe.
Hobby: Ronin, cooking, training, traveling.
Realatives: His great-grandfather was once a Samurai lord, who was sent into exile which led to his family being poor.
Personality: Itoshima Mitsurugi is an honorable samurai who fights like ten demons. He believes in inner-strength and enjoys talking walks. His goal in life is to find someone to follow into any circumstance, and protect them/him with his life and sword.
Story: As a young boy, Itoshima Mitsurugi grew up on a sea town, where fishing was life. When he was seven, a he saw a traveling samurai, and knew what he wanted to do. He loved stories about his Great-Grandfathers battles. When his father saw how intrested Itoshima was in samurai, he taught him their families traditional fighting style: Tabio-no-Bakai, which expresses elegant movements with the sword. Itoshima, at the age of 17, left home on his own journey, vowing to return to the land where he was born. Now, he continues searching for someone to follow into battle, and die for.
Allies: N/A
Enemies: Bandits, Government, Occasionally rude townspeople.

D4th R3v4n
Wo0t! CAN WE START NOW?!?!

ChakraStrings
Da Pic:

Maleficus
(Can I use two characters? They are brothers and work best together.)

Name: Ryoichi Kujo

Weight: 173

Height: 5'9"

Affiliation: (I'm not sure what this is for)

Occupations: Wandering brawler

Fighting Styles: Ryoichi clan Iron body style

Weapons: His fists

Appearance: Short black hair, tan skin, thin, muscular. Kujo considers himself the more hansom of the brothers, but most people find it hard to tell the difference between them.

Favorite food: Beef and peppers

Hobby: Practicing his fighting style

Relatives: Ryoichi Yuu (Kujo's brother)

Personality: Kujo likes to have fun, but if anyone gets in his way he gets mad. (Trust me that is something no one wants to see.) When Kujo gets mad, someone is guaranteed to get hurt.

Story: Kujo and his brother Yuu are the last of their clan, which was small to begin with, their parents died from a rather common disease because the doctor couldn't get there in time. Kujo and Yuu have been wandering Japan in search of worthy brides ever since.

Allies: Kujo only listens to Yuu, they have not made many friends on their trek through Japan so Kujo has never taken the time to trust anyone besides Yuu.

Enemies: Hosokoawa Haru (The man who killed the doctor who was supposed to cure the parents of the Ryoichi brothers. He wanted to kill off the Ryoichi clan so he could take their land. When he heard that Kujo and Yuu were still alive he knew he would lose his chance to take the land. Haru is hunting the brothers so he can be sure no one will be around to ruin his plans.)

Name: Ryoichi Yuu

Weight: 177

Height: 5'10"

Occupations: Wandering blade

Fighting Styles: Ryoichi clan spinning blade style

Weapons: Katana and wakazashi

Appearance: Yuu looks like his brother only slightly taller

Favorite food: Persimmons

Hobby: calligraphy

Relatives: Kujo (His brother)

Personality: Yuu is very calm and composed, he wants everyone to know that he is the older and more mature of the brothers.

Story: (Same as Kujo)

Allies: Yuu only trusts Kujo, mainly because he doesn't know anyone else.

EnemiessadSame as Kujo)

Maleficus
Name: Kato Ryo

Weight: 192

Height: 5'11"

Occupations: Vigilante

Fighting Styles: Jiu Jutsu

Weapons (optional): a dagger

Appearance: Dark tan skin, muscular, scars all over his arms and chest, a scar on his left cheek, black hair, green eyes.

Favorite food: The blood of his enemies! (Just kidding, it's bean cakes)

Hobby: Tracking down criminals and beating the living daylights out of them.

Relatives: None

Personality: Mean toward anyone he thinks of as a criminal, but otherwise calm, funny and a little crazy.

Story: Ryo always wanted to be a cop, but when the day came for him to be tested and go off for training, he slept in. Ryo found out about the mess he was in as far as being a cop, so he went crazy and ran into the mountains. After a few months of living in the wilderness, Ryo decided to take the law into his own hands and become a Vigilante.

Allies: So far, none. Ryo is not a sociable as he would like to be.

Enemies: Everyone he has beaten up and sent to jail.

Chizzle
ok i join
Name: Roy Maryo
Weight: 170
Height: 5''9''
Afflication: Neutral
Occupations: Ronin
Fighting Styles:N/A ( dont know any good)
Weapons (optional): Long sword (fights best whit it)
Appearance:se pic
Favorite food: Miso Ramen
Hobby: Climbing
Realatives: Missing
Personality: Work best alone.
Story: N/A ( i make later i dont really have time now ^^
Allies: None yet
Enemies: thoose who oppose him

Chizzle
ops forogtt the pic

Ichigo Kurosaki
Nice character. Come on in.

Chizzle
yay

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.