Havoc vs. Firestar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ixie
Havoc can fly.

rougeredmage
i would say that this one is a draw.. i think they both have a certain level of immunity to heat and radiation based attacks, so i would see that this could come down to hand to hand

Metalmanx
If it does come to hand-to-hand combat (which I also agree will be the case), this is Havok's match for the win.

ScarletSpider
Havok's energies, while they do possess some heat to them, always seemed a bit more concussive to me.

While he has an immunity to heat and radiation, I don't think he has an immunity to being melted. Firestar wins.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
Havok's energies, while they do possess some heat to them, always seemed a bit more concussive to me.

While he has an immunity to heat and radiation, I don't think he has an immunity to being melted. Firestar wins.

How do you figure? If he keeps a plasma aura around him, any heat that Firestar throws at him will be completely negated. Clearly he has immunities to such things, since he's able to surround himself with super-heated plasma that can reach the billions of degrees (yes, I looked it up). Their powers aren't going to be the deciding factor here. Hand-to-hand appears to be where it's at, and Havok takes that.

psy_blade
Firestar is more skilled in flying maybe she can use that to her advantage.

ThePittman
Well if their heat attacks were negated then Starfire would hand Havok his butt.

ScarletSpider
Good thing this is mutant Angelica Jones, former New Warrior and Avenger, and not the Tamaranian Princess.

I still stand with Firestar. Just because Havok can cover his body in a plasma sheathe, how often does he actually do it? Granted, I'm not Havok expert, I haven't ready every book with him in it, but I've followed his character since he woke up from his coma, and he's done nothing of the sort since then.

ThePittman
OOPS, my bad. *goes off to sulk*

ScarletSpider
Haha, no worries, man. Were it Starfire, she would win.

Stupid fire names with star in them.

ThePittman

Metalmanx
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
Good thing this is mutant Angelica Jones, former New Warrior and Avenger, and not the Tamaranian Princess.

I still stand with Firestar. Just because Havok can cover his body in a plasma sheathe, how often does he actually do it? Granted, I'm not Havok expert, I haven't ready every book with him in it, but I've followed his character since he woke up from his coma, and he's done nothing of the sort since then.

Yea, I'll give you that. He's done nothing of any real importance lately. That, I cannot argue. But I don't see why he couldn't, especially since he seems to use omni-directional blasts every other issue.

psy_blade
Firestar 7/10.

psycho gundam
^your sig makes me believe your are a bit bias towards female mutants.
havoc WTF pwns this chick. cosmic radiation>microwave radiation

psy_blade
I chose Firestar because she has flight advantage. And both can probably absorb the other can throw.

Roldz
Havok FTW..

If this takes place in space.. Id give Firestar the win.

Wonder Man
Anyone think Havok taking out Vulcan was bull.
I mean he gets tossed on the star but the star remains...anotherwords he absorbed as much as he could...Vulcan can probably rip a star in half like Gladiator can. I thought it was bull. Also this love power that these hero's are seeming to have that when their lover is in trouble they can take on anyone seems like crap to me too. No way the X-men take down the Shiar Imperial Guard. Wolverine's little besreker rage isn't that tough.
Rachel against Gladiator i guess i can understand.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.