Movie Hulk vs Movie Colossus & Movie Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

badabing
Can the two heavy hitters from the X-Men movie take down the movie version of Hulk?

Sixth_Winged
movie juggs and collosus were okay but just falls short on feats that make hulk a standalone character in the movie. Unless Cain had true invulnerable going for him in that version, he and Piotr would get mashed together into fine paste.

Dalak
Haven't seen X3 yet, so I can't really comment.

diabloman
hulk kills both of them. even those big mutant animals he was fighting in the woods could take on colossus and juggy in the movies

Sea King
well i dont know because juggernaut and colossus dident get enough showings of their powers to tell

diabloman
true colossus didnt show much. but juggernaut sucked big time

MJOILNIR
Ive never been one to complain about comic movies. Usually Im just glad they made it but Juggs was horrible in the power deptbawling

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by diabloman
true colossus didnt show much. but juggernaut sucked big time

No he didn't...He didn't have that many showings, that's all.

Sea King
i just think they dident show him at his best he dident realy get to show his powers except for what two scens so i dont think he sucked i think he just dident get enough air time to pull anything off that would be considered to be all that great.

Swanky-Tuna
Considering they're both bricks, they both only had two very weak strength/durability feats in their short screentimes.

diabloman
id say thing is stronger than juggy and colossus in the movies

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
No he didn't...He didn't have that many showings, that's all.

No. Movie Juggernaut did, indeed, suck.

Movie Hulk owns both of them. He's much too powerful not to.

bitca730
I think adding Movie Thing would even it out to some degree...but Hulk compared to the three movie tanks is still a beast...

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by H. S. 6
No. Movie Juggernaut did, indeed, suck.

Movie Hulk owns both of them. He's much too powerful not to.

He was in 5 scenes...Give me a break.

Hulk was, well, about the Hulk...You can't even compare the screen time. Honestly, between x2 and x3 Colussus and Juggernaut have a greand total of 15 scenes.

Anthony$Billy
if it was comic book in the other hand.... juggy and cooluss would WTFPWN hulk. that is if the match only last 5 m9insutes. cause when banner first goes hulk. he is weaker than juggy and colluss if the match goes for 10 mitues colloass gets weaker than hulk but juggy is still stronger. 15 mintues jggy is equal to hulk. 20 mintues Hulk WTFPWANS them both.

Superboy Prime
Bah all this talk about screen time...it doesn't really matter IMO. Given what we know of them they wouldn't stand a chance against movie Hulk. Juggernaut is not even strong enough to break free of his cell. Colossus is good at throwing people like balls. That's it.

Movie Hulk would decimate both of them in a second.

H. S. 6
He was in 5 scenes...Give me a break.

Hulk was, well, about the Hulk...You can't even compare the screen time. Honestly, between x2 and x3 Colussus and Juggernaut have a greand total of 15 scenes.

He was friggen... Australian. And he was, like, six and a half feet tall. And he wasn't a monster of a man. And his costume looked like something out of a prehistoric S & M magazine. And he tried to joke, but failed. And he said, "I'm the Juggernaut, b*tch!" And he wasn't a mutant.

Are you kidding me?

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by H. S. 6
He was friggen... Australian. And he was, like, six and a half feet tall. And he wasn't a monster of a man. And his costume looked like something out of a prehistoric S & M magazine. And he tried to joke, but failed. And he said, "I'm the Juggernaut, b*tch!" And he wasn't a mutant.

Are you kidding me?

Ok, Colussus isn't Russian...

Storm isn't African... I don't really understand him being British has anything to do with it.

He was supposed to be 6'6...Where as Juggernaut is 6'10...Not a big deal.

Yes, his costume sucked...But was anyone's costumes the same as in the Comics? No...So again, that's a mute point.

The Juggernaut b'tch thing was uncalled for...But not enough to full on hate the guy.

So tell me how he sucks more then any other character in X-men movie verse?

H. S. 6
Ok, Colussus isn't Russian...

Storm isn't African... I don't really understand him being British has anything to do with it.

He was supposed to be 6'6...Where as Juggernaut is 6'10...Not a big deal.

Yes, his costume sucked...But was anyone's costumes the same as in the Comics? No...So again, that's a mute point.

The Juggernaut b'tch thing was uncalled for...But not enough to full on hate the guy.

So tell me how he sucks more then any other character in X-men movie verse?

Did I say his costume wasn't the same? No. I said it sucked. Which it did.

Did I mention any other X-Men at all? No. Juggernaut being Australian is just... unnatural. Any fan will agree.

There's a big difference between 6'6'' and 7'0'' (most of the comics I've read portray him much taller than 6'10'') on-screen.

They completely screwed up the character. He's supposed to be this unstoppable force of nature--this giant, wall of steel muscle. When you see him, you're supposed to be scared.

Instead, they make him into this tiny Australian mutant who apparently likes bondage, and can't even break out of that small cell thing?

No. The movie Juggernaut was terrible. If they knew they couldn't portray him right, they shouldn't have portrayed him at all.

By the by, I'm not that big of a fan of Juggernaut, but these things piss me off.

Darth Macabre
It did suck...But no anymore then any of the other costumes.

I'm much more happy with him being british, then Colussus not being Russian...

No, Juggernaut is 6'10...Anything else, according to Marvel, is wrong.

And the Phoenix is supposed to be an Avatar of the Phoenix Force...Not the ID of some mutant....This is the movie verse...Not comics...Things are different.

That small cell thing might have been preventing him from using his powers....You don't know the circumstances.

And I'm not a big fan of Juggernaut, whether it's the Movies or Comics...I'm just saying screen time has a lot to do with seeing their powers.

Don't take this as a personal attack or anything...I like you...Just having a civil debate.

The Pict
colossus was useless in the movie. he could have been replaced with a little girl, it wouldn't matter. so if he came across the hulk he gets a good thrashing.
juggernaut beat up wolverine for about five seconds, and precious little else. he would also get spanked by the hulk.

MattDay
vinnie jones ins't australian you f*cking ****, i feel insulted by you calling an englishman australian!

hulkrulz
It is Hard to say becuase Colossus and Juggy didn't get enough showing in the movie, but I think that Hulk would take them both still

Broly92
Originally posted by hulkrulz
It is Hard to say becuase Colossus and Juggy didn't get enough showing in the movie, but I think that Hulk would take them both still
Most likely but it would be fun to watch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.