New IMDb poll

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eleonora
Have you guys seen today's IMDb poll? I thought it was interesting. Here's the question: Star Wars actor who best handled the lightsaber? Go over to http://www.imdb.com/ and vote. I voted for Hayden, he is after all the Chosen One wink

Jedi Priestess
Well, Id have to say Ray Park as Darth Maul. yes

EDIT: Oh jeez look how many people voted for CGI Yoda. messed

But Ray is winning. smile

PVS
hayden deserves it. at least he legitimately excelled at something. may as well give him his due props.

Alliance
Anakin did a good job, especially in III, his side of the duel was amazing.

But Ray Park broke out of the OT style of (old men, young boys, and cyborg) fighting and showed us what was possible.

Parks natural talent makes his style very unique, convincing, and fresh.

Jedi Priestess
Current results. This is more than a bit skewed Id say. messed Hayden should definitely be second. yes

Star Wars actor who best handled the lightsaber?

Votes
Ray Park (Darth Maul) 5476
(27.7%)

None of 'em -- CGI Yoda rules! 3771
(19.1%)

Ewan McGregor (Obi-Wan Kenobi) 3629
(18.4%)

Mark Hamill (Luke Skywalker) 1596
(8.1%)

Alec Guinness (Ben Obi-Wan Kenobi) 1316
(6.7%)

Hayden Christensen (Anakin Sywalker) 1077
(5.5%)

Samuel L. Jackson (Mace Windu) 977
(5.0%)

David Prowse (Darth Vader) 807
(4.1%)

Liam Neeson (Qui-Gon Jinn) 523
(2.7%)
Christopher Lee (Count Dooku / Darth Tyranus) 314
(1.6%)

Ian McDiarmid (Supreme Chancellor Palpatine / Darth Sidious) 126
(0.6%)

Other 87
(0.4%)

Jett Lucas (Zett Jukassa) 35
(0.2%)

A total of 19734 votes were collected.

chinabing
Darth Maul lost. Losers aren't the best.

Captain REX
We're not talking the results of the duels or the story itself. stick out tongue

PVS
alec guinness beat hayden eek! laughing out loud

Council#13
I would say Christopher Lee handled it the best.

Stealth Agent
I'd have to say Hayden or christopher Lee, Christopher Lee was in many many sword movies before starwars(or atleast thats wat the commentary said). But wait didn't christopher Lee not do his own stunts, and it was a fake face edited on.

Rampant ox
Christopher Lee is probably the best sword fighter out of all of them. he has been in many sword fighting movies before. However his age has caught up with him and he cant physically do alot of the stuff anymore.

.:Space Opera:.
i agree with PVS in that hayden being the most talented out of all of them with being so swift with the sword. he did kinda give anakin a really cool style that was fun to watch. Darth Maul is a godamn pimp, but he died, so its too bad.

PVS
NEWSFLASH: christopher lee wasnt dueling in eps 2 and 3. his face was imposed over a double via c.g.

aj_vader
FOR F*CK SAKE! Hayden is fantastic! how can any of them come before him! he was soo much better than Ewan Mcgregor and Alec Guiness and yes Christopher Lee wasnt really doing much with the Saber, but with all do respect he can fight! its just he cant do it at his age anymore

Hayden Rulz!

smoker4
Jett Lucas was far more impressive than david green cross code prowse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.