so called 'super troopers'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

krautrocker
Just read a report on TFN that suggests that boba fett may have been a 'super trooper'. Has anyone else ever heard this before and if so is it the same as a mandelorian maybe? Also any ABBA fans out there must think this is a p*** take. I can just imagine boba dancing away shooting jedi and as he does this over the cinema we'll get 'tonight I'm a super trooper , lightsabres won't faze me , '

Ratcat
Hmmm, but Abba were singing about a big light bulb!!!

Anyway, I remember the stories they refer to. It's all part od this mandalorian Warrior back story that Fett has had for so long.

queeq
Boba is a clone of Jango.

Ratcat
So the current rumour theory goes yes, but the Fett backstory could be transferred onto Jango...

finti
What if Bobba is just Jangos son no clone. If he hangs around his dad all the time he will be a "victim of the circumstance" and end up, most likely, like his dad.

queeq
So will he be when he IS a clone. He'd be the first Stormtrooper.

Dim
Or atleast one of the first..

queeq
Boba might be the prototype. Is he's not, why would we be so surprised, according to Rick McCallum, what his origins are?

finti
If he is a clone he will not be like his dad, he will be his dad. Two of them exactly like.

Ratcat
Physically and genetically yes, but emotionally and personality wise they will have differences. Those are factors that are as much developed by your circumstances as your genetic back ground.

queeq
Correctamundo, RC. Wholeheartedly agree. I think Jango might turn out to be quite a warm personality, where as Boba turn out cold as ice.

Dim
Why do we assume that?

finti
Yes why?

queeq
Well, he LOOKS like a father with this boy, they travel together and Boba is vulnerable. Boba as Bounty Hunter works alone and IS a pretty cold character.

finti
Maybe he is a sadist and doesnt treat the boy right, hard to tell what people are like just by a picture. To me Jango looks stricht, a sour bas...d.sad <=== like the emitcon.

Dim
True, he could be...Just because he's dancing with an umbrella doesn't mean he's not. laughing out loud

JediOasis
I see him as a very militeristic father. Someone who cares a great deal about his son and would do anything for him, but who also is very strict and won't spoil his son in the least bit.

Dim
Yeah..I think that's a fairly reasonable take on Jango and Boba...I doubt we'll see Jango being a jerk.

queeq
And Jango's death is liable to make Boba turn vindictive to the entire universe and coldhearted. I think that is a very reasonable scenario.

Dim
Oh I don't know..that' seems too easy..I mean, people fathers die all the time..and they don't end up like that..

but, knowing Lucas, you're probably right.

queeq
Die yes? But having their heads cut off by a Jedi after being harassed by another one? I can see him thinking about a Jedi plot.

JediOasis
Plus when other people's father die they have other family members or friends there to console them, and I doubt Boba Fett has too many family or friends to help ease the pain.

queeq
Just Slave 1, a Mandalorian armour and some great blasters.

Dim
I don't know...it's not likely he's too alone..who did we finally decide Ambu Fett was?...

queeq
Guess we have to wait for that one. Maybe it's his grandfather.

JediOasis
I thought that Ambu Fett was on the side of the Old Republic. Or was that just speculation?

queeq
Maybe it's his brother and he and Jango don't get along.

Dim
It's weird that we haven't heard more about him.

JediOasis
How do we know Ambu is a "him?" It kinda sounds like a girls name, and I am sure there have to be female Fett's.

queeq
Maybe Ambu's Jango's mother. or his sister.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.