Characters from AOA & House Of M vs Alpha Flight II

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
These are matches I like to see

Shaman vs Scarlet Witch House of M

Guardian vs Unus AOA

Vindicator vs Sinister AOA

Sasquatch vs Hulk House of M

Talisman vs Holocaust AOA

Diamond Li vs Colossus AOA

Nemesis vs Blink AOA

Yukon Jack vs Bishop House Of M

and

Aurora
Box
Feedback
Flex
Ghost girl
Madison Jeffries
Marrina
Murmur
Nemesis
Northstar
Persuasion
Radius
Snowbird
Wildchild
Windshear

vs

AOA Apocalypse & House Of M Proteus.

King_Mungi
Shaman < Scarlet Witch House of M

Guardian > Unus AOA

Vindicator = Sinister AOA (Which Vindicator?)

Sasquatch = Hulk House of M (Tanaraq?)

Talisman >>>>>>> Holocaust AOA

Diamond Li = Colossus AOA (who knows, Diamond Lil has ko'ed an alternate reality She Hulk as well as caved in the face of an AR Colossus)

Nemesis < Blink AOA

Yukon Jack = Bishop House Of M (Depends who attacks first)

All those members against just Apoc and Proteus? Yesh! Apoc is nothing it's Proteus who you have to worry about, however, they have several members that can use "metal" to their advantage.

golem370
I thought Scarlet Witch was crazy powerful in House of M. No Tanaraq. Proteus would reality rape the team alone imo.Holocaust can absorb mutants powers right would that not nullify Talisman's powers. Can you detail in your picks

King_Mungi
Originally posted by golem370
I thought Scarlet Witch was crazy powerful in House of M. No Tanaraq. Proteus would reality rape the team alone imo.Holocaust can absorb mutants powers right would that not nullify Talisman's powers. Can you detail in your picks

Shaman < Scarlet Witch House of M
She rewrote the universe, Shaman doesn't have that kinda power. Not even close.

Guardian > Unus AOA
Unus is Radius father, a character who is a member of Alpha Flight. He literally could shut Unus's brain down or knock him out with his powerful sonics

Vindicator = Sinister AOA (Which Vindicator?)
Again, which Vindicator?

Sasquatch = Hulk House of M
Then undecided as House of M Hulk wasn't around for long

Talisman >>>>>>> Holocaust AOA
Talisman isn't a mutant , she literally could teleport him out of his suit or banish him or do many things. This isn't even close.

Diamond Li = Colossus AOA
who knows, Diamond Lil has ko'ed an alternate reality She Hulk as well as caved in the face of an AR Colossus

Nemesis < Blink AOA
Blink could port part of Nemesis arm or head or leg or whatever to the moon

Yukon Jack = Bishop House Of M
Depends who attacks first, as Yukon Jack took on a while Box army and killed Omega Flight by himself. His attacks can even cut diamonds

Proteus would reality rape the team alone imo
Not really, as he wouldn't be able to manipulate metal, which Jeffries or Flex or Nemesis. They could use Northstar with his speed to stick the metal in his brain. He wasn't all that impresive House of M Proteus who is now Morph.

golem370
My bad I was meaning Exile Proteus. Heather MacNeil Hudson

King_Mungi
My bad I was meaning Exile Proteus. Heather MacNeil Hudson

You were right the first time, Exiles Proteus was from House of M first. I mean suit abilities? geothermal or electromagnetic?

golem370
Does it matter? Mister Sinister can't be harmed right but I will go with Geothermal suit

golem370
I thought that Proteus was more powerful then 616 earths

King_Mungi
Does it matter? Mister Sinister can't be harmed right but I will go with Geothermal suit

Sure does, electromangetic is more powerful and can actually do damage. No he can be hurt, his body can be destroyed but can he has the ability to reform to insane levels.

I thought that Proteus was more powerful then 616 earths

He was, but still has the metal weakness which can be exploited by several members of the team.

golem370
But Alpha Flight has no prep time to study his weakness

King_Mungi
But Alpha Flight has no prep time to study his weakness

Regardless, when he manipulates all the others they will notice Box wouldn't be manipulated as well as Flex. Also it's unknown if he can manipulate Snowbird as she is a goddess.

golem370
In what scale is she a Goddess?

King_Mungi
In what scale is she a Goddess?

Demi-God, as her mother is Nelvanna one of the Gods of the Arctic. The beings who created the Wendigo

Nemesis is the spirit of retribution, whatever that means so would he be able to manipulate her as well?

golem370
But how do she compared to Wonder Woman?

golem370
Native American God?

King_Mungi
But how do she compared to Wonder Woman?

Depends on if Snowbird is in her immortal or mortal form

Native American God?

Uber powerful skyfather beings, they easily beat a character who even Dr.Strange was unsure he could beat. Mauvais.

http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Northern_Gods

golem370
Where are they on this list?

King_Mungi
Where are they on this list?

Your list of Alpha FLight members? no where, I was talking about Snowbird's heritage and wether or not Proteus could even manipulate her.

golem370
But that the chart of the Gods where is the Snowbirds gods?

King_Mungi
But that the chart of the Gods where is the Snowbirds gods?

Chart of the Gods? I never heard of this

golem370
That is a chart of Earths Gods like Greeks Norse Celtic Indian Gods but no info in the Northern Gods that greated Wendigo.

King_Mungi
That is a chart of Earths Gods like Greeks Norse Celtic Indian Gods but no info in the Northern Gods that greated Wendigo.

Well technically they are not on Earth anymore, their banished to a different dimension and can't access Earth like the other Gods can. They appeared a few times in Thor during several Councils of the Gods.

golem370
In what books?

King_Mungi
In what books?

Thor #300 for starters, I have to do research what number they also appeared in.

King_Mungi
Wrong issue, that might have been Hodiak or Manitou

golem370
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/manitou.htm

King_Mungi
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/manitou.htm

Thought so, they did appear on the council now I have to find the issue #. Technically they arn't Earth Gods anymore.

golem370
What the f**k?

King_Mungi
F I forgot to look, I always forget. Anyways yeah their banished to a different dimension, they can't access the Earth. Just like the Great Beasts can't access Earth unless their barrier is breatched.

golem370
Are they anything like this

THOSE WHO SIT ABOVE IN SHADOW

1st Appearance: X-Men/Alpha Flight #1
Origin: Unrevealed

History: Extremely little is know about Those Who Sit Above In Shadow. They were first seen when Loki sought their favor by trying to bring peace to Earth, for his own schemes. But when Loki failed to win Alpha Flight and the X-Men to his side, he lost their favor. They have been sometimes referred to as "the Gods of the Gods". Later, Thor learned their true nature, after hanging himself from Yggdrasil, and learning the secrets of the Runes. He learned that they feed off the endless cycles of Ragnarok that the Asgardians go through, and Thor sought to end it. Odin, having known the truth of their existence, sought a way to break the cycle. To this end, he "hid" Thor on Midgard in the form of Don Blake. This created in Thor an essence of humanity, which Those Who Sit Above In Shadow could not understand. This allowed Thor some freedom of movement that they were not privy to. Finally understanding what Thor meant to do, they begged him to stop, and even offered him a place among them. Thor declined, and destroyed the Loom of the Fates, bringing a final end to the once endless cycle of Ragnarok. With the destruction of the Loom and of Yggdrasil, it is unclear what happened to Those Who Sit Above In Shadow. They may have been destroyed, or they continue to exist and must now find a new source of nourishment.

You can find a detailed rundown on The Asgardian Wars here

Significant Issues:

X-Men/Alpha Flight #1: Loki seeks their favor by granting several humans and mutants vast powers, thus supposedly creating paradise. The problem is that the powers also diminish their ability to create and dream.
X-Men/Alpha Flight #2: The humans and mutants reject Loki's gift. When he begins to strike at them, Those Who Sit Above In Shadow stayed his hand, telling him that they must accept his gift freely. They also extract a promise that Loki will not seek revenge on any of them.
Alpha Flight #50: After Alpha Flight returns to the place where the Firefountain was in hopes that there might be a little magic left over, Loki takes a hand and sends them all to Svartalfheim. After the affair is done, Those Who Sit Above In Shadow bring Loki before them to answer for what he has done. Loki reveals that he didn't harm anyone, and they let him go, transporting him to Svartalfheim.
Thor v2 #84: Thor, after gaining the wisdom of Odin and the knowledge of the Runes, finally sees Those Who Sit Above In Shadow. He also has discovered the truth of their existence, and seeks to end it once and for all.
Thor v2 #85: Thor destroys the Loom of the Fates, ending the cycle of Ragnarok and the endless feeding off the energies that the Asgardians provided as their nourishment.
Appearances:
Alpha Flight #50
Thor v2 #84-85
X-Men/Alpha Flight #1-2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.