Ironman vs. Lex Luthor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Kon-El
Both have two hours of prep.

Anthony$Billy
Lex if he had that much time to prep would denfitaly win.

ThePittman
I would have to give it to Lex as well with prep.

jacobo0o
prep is gay

Inhuman
Originally posted by jacobo0o
prep is gay

Yes it is, but to some guys thats all they got.
lex wins with prep. Tony is no idiot though he is crazy smart.

jasonk3
unless lex has sum special suit or powers hes not winning, iron man can just grab him while flying and drop hi.

Scoobless
Lex is overated, Tony would beat him... especially current Tony

batdude123
Originally posted by jasonk3
unless lex has sum special suit or powers hes not winning, iron man can just grab him while flying and drop hi.

no expression You mean like this:

jacobo0o
well i just thought and since iron man can multi task now i think
he would have the advantage with prep my opinion

Avalonofthewind
Or like this:

http://www.supermanhomepage.com/images/comic-covers/Post-Crisis-Covers/Superman-2006/sup653.jpg

That was one bad ass kryptonian ship and Luthors latest "suit."

rotiart
Actually I assume this is the recent Iron Man Extremis, vs. Lex Luthor in the suit he used to pummel the hell out of Super Girl.

In this fight i'd give it to Lex. Lex already wins on the money front, He may as well win it hand to hand too..

Suit Lex 7/10
Hand to Hand Lex 10/10
Finances Lex $$10/10 Stark loses control of his company, more than a senior citizen loses control of his bladder.

Scoobless
Originally posted by batdude123
no expression You mean like this:

That thing is designed specifically to fight Superman... it has kryptonite weapons and emits red sun radiation.... fair enough the metal parts were forged on Apokalips (and are pretty damn tough) but Lex just doesn't have the experience, in or designing armour, needed to defeat Tony.... hell.... even Doom couldn't do it with only 2 hours of prep (without using magic)

Mider
even if it has only kryptonian weapons it also has the strengh factor doesn it?

Darth Martin
Originally posted by rotiart
Actually I assume this is the recent Iron Man Extremis, vs. Lex Luthor in the suit he used to pummel the hell out of Super Girl.

In this fight i'd give it to Lex. Lex already wins on the money front, He may as well win it hand to hand too..

Suit Lex 7/10
Hand to Hand Lex 10/10
Finances Lex $$10/10 Stark loses control of his company, more than a senior citizen loses control of his bladder.

cosigned

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.