Juggernaut vs. Hulk vs. Thing vs. Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coosie
Each is given a pair of wings that can be attached to their arms designed by Reed Richards. They fly around the world. Whose upper body strength will last longer?

Grimm22
1. Hulk (pressuming he gets angry)

2. Juggs

3. Thing

4. Colossus

ThePittman

Dalak

Dinalfos
This is basically a fight between Juggy and Hulk.

And everybody is sick to death of that.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Dalak
If Juggs is winning, it'll make Hulk angry on it's own.

I have to give this to Hulk, even if he IS the heaviest guy there. roll eyes (sarcastic)

ThePittman
If Juggs is winning, it'll make Hulk angry on it's own.

I have to give this to Hulk, even if he IS the heaviest guy there. True but since Classic Jug never grows old or tired then they would keep flying until Hulk died of old age. big grin

Accel
Hulk would just get bored and do something else. I'll say Juggs wins, but this is just silly.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by ThePittman
True but since Classic Jug never grows old or tired then they would keep flying until Hulk died of old age. big grin

They haven't told you Hulk was immortal yet? eek!

Metalmanx

Dinalfos
Out of his sight is out of his mind. Had Hulk succeeded in tossing Juggernaut back to whatever it was back in issue 172, he would've forgotten about Juggernaut. Fight over, until they meet again.

Accel
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Out of his sight is out of his mind. Had Hulk succeeded in tossing Juggernaut back to whatever it was back in issue 172, he would've forgotten about Juggernaut. Fight over, until they meet again.
It's not a fight. Look at the first post again.

Dalak
I'm formally changing my opinion here, I was under the impression this was a race, not a "Who can stay in the air longest" match.

Juggs does take this.

ThePittman
Originally posted by Soujaboy
They haven't told you Hulk was immortal yet? eek! I could be wrong but I have seen old versions of him, granted they are in spin offs but I though he did age, very very slow but did age.

Soujaboy

no expression Juggernaut was ready to fight until Charles came.

Dinalfos
Originally posted by Accel
It's not a fight. Look at the first post again.

Oh, right big grin

But what if Hulk starts to notice he's losing? He would get pissed rolling on floor laughing

Soujaboy
I could be wrong but I have seen old versions of him, granted they are in spin offs but I though he did age, very very slow but did age.

No, according to some posters Hulk is immortal.

Private Pion
Classic Juggernaut by far, the reason being that he never get tired and his durability is endless. If current Juggernaut then Hulk because his base strength and endurance is far exceeding the others and doesn’t need to get angry for this task.

Congratulations, take a diploma.

Man, its SO hard not to sound sarcastic when I type that.

Dalak
I could be wrong but I have seen old versions of him, granted they are in spin offs but I though he did age, very very slow but did age.

Souja is just upset because he can't prove that anyone here said that Hulk was fully immortal.

He sure likes to say it alot though, same as "They said Thor can never kill Hulk"

and "Ask Marvel" when he's asked to back up a point.

Soujaboy
Souja is just upset because he can't prove that anyone here said that Hulk was fully immortal.

He sure likes to say it alot though, same as "They said Thor can never kill Hulk"

and "Ask Marvel" when he's asked to back up a point.

So when you say thats Hulk's healing factor can bring him back from any attack, has unlimited stamina, had unlimited stamina, and can fight forever as long as he's mad. that doesn't mean he's immortal? what does it mean then?

He enjoys attacking me though, I guess he feels threatened. eek!

Dalak
So when you say thats Hulk's healing factor can bring him back from any attack, has unlimited stamina, had unlimited stamina, and can fight forever as long as he's mad. that doesn't mean he's immortal? what does it mean then?

He enjoys attacking me though, I guess he feels threatened. eek!

Unlimited Stamina and fighting as long as he's mad is one thing.

Immortality is something different.

I've never represented him as coming back from any attack and I'd like to see a quote if you say it again. You keep saying that 'Hulk fans' (meaning 3-4 people tops) say he's immortal and unkillable because we debate one point with you, that is gross exageration and blatant misrepresentation.

In other words: You lied.

Proof that Souja is lying on this board too? Who'da thunk it wink

psy_blade
Why haven't these characters done this in comics? They do have strong chest muscles that are stronger than any bird. Even Spiderman has more than enough power to use wings.

Accel
Because they would look retarded if they did...

ThePittman

Dinalfos

psy_blade
They can make the wings look nice like Vulture's so they won't look silly. It'll be an additional power to all superstrong characters who can't fly.

Apolloknight
Hulk's exact stamina is unknown. But let's assume for the moment that it's limited.....How is flying around the world going to prove his limits? You're going to need a longer distance, say, 8 times around the earth.

Well Juggernauts stamina and durability is known, and its UNLIMITED

bah, I told myself i was gonna stay out of this sad

ThePittman

Dinalfos
Originally posted by Apolloknight
Well Juggernauts stamina and durability is known, and its UNLIMITED

bah, I told myself i was gonna stay out of this sad

If his stamina is as unlimited as Juggernaut is unstoppable, then I fear the worst wink

But seriously, one time around the world isn't going to prove a thing. The can rely on his radiation(adrenaline induced) for indefinite periods of time, so it's going to have to be significantly more challenging than that.

diabloman
hulk

Accel
Originally posted by psy_blade
They can make the wings look nice like Vulture's so they won't look silly. It'll be an additional power to all superstrong characters who can't fly.
I don't care how cool they try to make the wings look. If I see thing flying by flapping his arms, I'm going to think he looks stupid (and he would).

These guys were never meant to be flyers.

ThePittman
Now that I think of it, they all loose. The minute the flew over DC they get shot down. laughing

FujiFuu
Thing wins. Reed Richards seeing that thing has no chance otherwise rigs the other peoples wings with faulty mechanics, and makes the things wings automatic. Thing wins easy!

ThePittman
Originally posted by FujiFuu
Thing wins. Reed Richards seeing that thing has no chance otherwise rigs the other peoples wings with faulty mechanics, and makes the things wings automatic. Thing wins easy! thumbsup laughing

HisMajestyAC43
i'm assuming that there is some limit to how fast you can go, and that this is simply a stamina/endurance thing. if that is the case, hulk could get as mad as he wants and would only be wasting his energy trying to flap faster. so assuming that this is whoever falls out of the sky from exhaustion last wins, id give it to classic juggs with unlimited stamina. second id go with colossus because he is the lightest therefore has the least to hold up. then hulk brings up third because he got so angry that he flapped one of his wings off, and still managed to beat fourth place, which is thing who just cant seem to get off the ground and has reed richards back in the lab laughing his butt off at the fact that thing hasn't realized his wings are made of solid lead.

if its current versions colossus wins, same situation except for juggernaut stays on the ground trying to help thing fly by repeately throwing him up in the air.

Soujaboy
Do you guys see what I mean? Even when they know that Juggernaut has unlimited stamina they will still figure out some way to debate against it. I guess they feel Hulk has to be better?

Dalak
Do you guys see what I mean? Even when they know that Juggernaut has unlimited stamina they will still figure out some way to debate against it. I guess they feel Hulk has to be better?

So of course when I formally aknowledged my mistake and changed my stance I stopped being one of the ones Souja loves to BS about.

The_Fury
Probably Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.