Moon Knight VS Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarlet_Spidey
Copycat vs the real thing, or so thought by many. Tell me who you think is going to win.

Grimm22
Moonknight is in no way a copycat miffed

He's similar to Batman, but that dosent mean he's a copycat

Scarlet_Spidey
I said 'or so thought by many'. But who d'you think is going to win ?

who?-kid
I really think Moonknight is a bit of a copycat. Rich masked guy who fights crime at night, has a butler, martial arts dude, lives in a mansion...

Batman is probably the better fighter, but Moonknight is a bit stronger. Can go either way, I think they are pretty equal.

Loot

grey fox
Moon knight.

The man is similar to Batman yet still very different , Bat fans just can't take pastiches , look at Superman . He has a copy-cat in every company . Some even closer to Supes original origins then others.

Needless to say Moon knight wins . He may be as skilled as Batman but he could have Super strength.

who?-kid
I don't think his super strength will be the deciding factor (Moon Knight isn't that strong, unless he had an upgrade I don't know about), but yeah, I also think Batman wins.

grey fox
Originally posted by who?-kid
I don't think his super strength will be the deciding factor (Moon Knight isn't that strong, unless he had an upgrade I don't know about), but yeah, I also think Batman wins.

At the correct Phase of the Moon he can lift Ten Ton's . Bane (The only character to physically cripple Bat's) is only a Two tonner at best .

Loot

grey fox

Tassadar
Originally posted by grey fox
At the correct Phase of the Moon he can lift Ten Ton's . Bane (The only character to physically cripple Bat's) is only a Two tonner at best .

At the correct phase of the moon? Thats a bit vague. If its not that time of the month, what then?

Juntai
Originally posted by grey fox
It doesn't matter how Exhausted Batman was , Bane is the only character to CRIPPLE the 'Batman' . Hell he's usually described as one of his 'Strongest foes' . He didn't plain outright beat Batman either, Batman had been fighting for days on end without rest and could barely stand. Bane never wanted it with Bruce when he wasn't in such a sorry condition. He took off running or was put down promptly every time he was seen since that moment. Most notable, Bane fled the united states as a whole in No Man's Land rather than have to face Batman again.

Juntai
And phase of the moon was never stated. lol.

Got any feats of him doing 10tonner stuff?

ScarletSpider
Moon Knight hasn't had superstrength since the shitty WCA days. He's just a regular guy now. Not that it matters, because how often do we have full moons? Even during his enhanced strength days, he went out every night, regardless of any enhancements or not.

As described in his first appearance in Werewolf by Night #32.

"Soldier of fortune, mercenary, veteran of three African wars, five South American revolutions. Breif flirtation with the C.I.A., weapons expert, versatile practitioner of virtually all the martial arts, ex-prizefighter, marine commando for eight years prior to beating a lieutenant within an inch of his life...et cetera."

I'd say as for training, he's about par with Batman, although he's was quite a bit more ruthless in his younger days.

Really, I think this fight depends on your preference, and were it to be written, it would depend on the writer. I'd rather see Moon Knight win, and some may consider him a pastiche of Batman, but he's much, much closer to the Shadow--whom Batman was heavily influenced by himself.

And Moon Knight #3 comes out this week. Pick it up, from the previews I've seen, he beats the piss out of some guy with a sword cane. Seriously, how cool are sword canes? I want one.

grey fox
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
Moon Knight hasn't had superstrength since the shitty WCA days. He's just a regular guy now. Not that it matters, because how often do we have full moons? Even during his enhanced strength days, he went out every night, regardless of any enhancements or not.

As described in his first appearance in Werewolf by Night #32.

"Soldier of fortune, mercenary, veteran of three African wars, five South American revolutions. Breif flirtation with the C.I.A., weapons expert, versatile practitioner of virtually all the martial arts, ex-prizefighter, marine commando for eight years prior to beating a lieutenant within an inch of his life...et cetera."

I'd say as for training, he's about par with Batman, although he's was quite a bit more ruthless in his younger days.

Really, I think this fight depends on your preference, and were it to be written, it would depend on the writer. I'd rather see Moon Knight win, and some may consider him a pastiche of Batman, but he's much, much closer to the Shadow--whom Batman was heavily influenced by himself.

And Moon Knight #3 comes out this week. Pick it up, from the previews I've seen, he beats the piss out of some guy with a sword cane. Seriously, how cool are sword canes? I want one.

Sword canes rock , but they have to be the hooked canes , not the 'pimp' cane style.

ScarletSpider
Witness the hook.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v62/MarchToFuzzMH/moonknight3-1.jpg

Witness the facial stabbing.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v62/MarchToFuzzMH/moonknight3-2.jpg

srankmissingnin
Leason learned - If you need to pee use the washroom or Moon Knight will sword cane your ass.

grey fox
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Leason learned - If you need to pee use the washroom or Moon Knight will sword cane your ass.

thumb up

Would the batman do THAT I submit he would not .

golem370
But isn't Superman a copy of the Greek God Apollo?

ScarletSpider
No. Phoebus Apollo of antiquity is the god of archery, healing and medicine and can also summon a death plague. He later replaced Helios in popular worship as god of the sun.

There is the Wildstorm character in the Authority called Apollo, who recieves power from solar radiation and has a superman type powerset. But he was created in the mid-late 90s I believe, whereas Superman was created in the 30s.

jgiant
well since moon knight is about on the same level as punisher in the combat category (they have fought before and it was basically a standstill) and since batman is franks superior in a h2h fight, i say that if they were to fight h2h bats would win, and if they were to use weapons bats would still win since batman has a kick ass arsonal...

K Von Doom
The fist of Khonsu takes the win

ScarletSpider
K Von Doom knows where it's at.

maxivitopowe
bump

Kazenji
Why the hell are there two threads for this verses.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.