Martian Manhunter VS Green Lantern

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Loot
can a green lanter beat Martian Manhunter? and if the answer is yes, wich one? Hal jordan, kyle ryner, jon stewart, guy gardner, all?

Accel
All of them.

Blair Wind
any of them shifty

ALWAYS

Validus
Any of them CAN beat him. For the majority? That's different.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Blair Wind
any of them shifty

ALWAYS

Indeed!......... shifty

seriously though.... it could go either way... but i'd give the more experienced GLs 7-8/10

Loot

Private Pion
J'onn turns himself yellow.

Oops.

Haha, but seriously, J'onn can best the majority of GL's, with only a few exceptions, I think.

Accel
Aren't all GLs immune to telepathy?

Blair Wind
I do think MM beats Superman. But any gl can win. In my opinion (and feats can back it up) Hal=Kyle with Guy having more personality than power coughHalldoesnthaveonecough and john....well johns just john...

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Accel
Aren't all GLs immune to telepathy?

not immune....they can make constructs that wont allow telepathy to go through, and they can train to be resisitant

Accel
not immune....they can make constructs that wont allow telepathy to go through, and they can train to be resisitant
Oh, okay, never mind. I guess MM can do a lot better against any GL than I originally thought.

Private Pion
I do think MM beats Superman. But any gl can win. In my opinion (and feats can back it up) Hal=Kyle with Guy having more personality than power coughHalldoesnthaveonecough and john....well johns just john...

Your sneaky Hal comment is a truth none can deny.

Loot

Scoobless
My opinion of Guy just keeps rising and rising... he's better than John... and not a stone's throw away from Kyle and Hal either (closer than most people seem to think)

In a pure fight i think Guy could hang with any GL and most super people

Blair Wind
Kyle=Hal=Alan (Im adding him cause I can)
I personally dont know as much about the others so I cant say
What I do know? Guy has a badass attitude big grin

Lots of people will say Hal>Kyle only because DC shoves that line down there throats...but if you look at feats Kyle = Hal
and I dont remember where but I thought there was a writter who once said that Kyle was supposed to surpass Hal....Val you remember who?

Private Pion
Didn't Guy completely DESTROY Hal in a fight while he was still a rookie and Hal was near his peak?

Loot

Validus
Originally posted by Scoobless
My opinion of Guy just keeps rising and rising... he's better than John... and not a stone's throw away from Kyl and Hal either (closer than most people seem to think)
I would agree. Gardner did stalemate Hal in their last fight. Gardner spent the majority of the 90s jobbing to make his JLA teamates look good. Basically, he was where John Stewart is today. Kyle and Hal are both pretty even. Most people just seem to pick whoever is their favorite between the two and preach to everyone he's the best.

Private Pion

Scoobless
Originally posted by Private Pion
Didn't Guy completely DESTROY Hal in a fight while he was still a rookie and Hal was near his peak?

I don't have any comics from when Guy was a rookie.... but i'd like to see that fight

I have one where Hal and Guy have a fist figh to decide who'll be earth's GL....Hal wins and Guy had to leave the Corps (obviously he's back with them now)

Private Pion
I don't have any comics from when Guy was a rookie.... but i'd like to see that fight

I have one where Hal and Guy have a fist figh to decide who'll be earth's GL....Hal wins and Guy had to leave the Corps (obviously he's back with them now)

As I remember, it was pretty great. Hal suckered Guy, then Guy hit him with a massive round of attacks, then Hal fought back feebly and Guy finished him.

Poor Guy and his glass jaw.

Avalonofthewind
Kyle=Hal=Alan (Im adding him cause I can)
I personally dont know as much about the others so I cant say
What I do know? Guy has a badass attitude big grin

Lots of people will say Hal>Kyle only because DC shoves that line down there throats...but if you look at feats Kyle = Hal
and I dont remember where but I thought there was a writter who once said that Kyle was supposed to surpass Hal....Val you remember who?

It was in G. Morrisons JLA work and was stated to Kyle directly by Sandman.

Loot

i remember that fight

Blair Wind
See I was right eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.