Parallax vs The Infinity Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Basti0n
Parallax at the height of power in Zero Hour.

vs

Adam Warlock or Thanos with the gauntlet.

Lord Urizen
FEATS for Parallex?

grey fox
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
FEATS for Parallex?

Universal Manipulation , Devouring the sun-eater , Killing Cyborg Supes with ease....

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by grey fox
Universal Manipulation , Devouring the sun-eater , Killing Cyborg Supes with ease....

yawn

Been there, done that.

Thanos with IG:

1) Destoyed half the Universe with a snap of his fingers

2) Created an alternate reality where the world "NEcronos" existed, in the original Silver Surfer series that took place during IG SAGA, but contradicted actual IG event...therefore counts as an alternate reality.

3) Defeated Marvel 616 Universe's entire cosmic heirarchy (Pheonix wasn't present, nor was Infiniti, but at the time Eternity was the boss)

4) Galactus even stated with with HIS POWER (and remmeber Galactus has the power to destroy the Universe himself when he is well FED and at full power), is NOTHING compared to Thanos with IG.

5) Caused MArvel Universe 616 Earth to clash with the NEgative Zone, his release of power tore reality apart, ripping the universe into contact with another universe.

6) Obviously, classic IG (thanos or Adam) is multiversal in power do to the feats, even MAGUS with an incomplete IG was able to create numerous realities.

7) Thanos in Thanos Quest stated that with IG, even Heaven and Hell are subject to him (the souls of the dead...heaven and hell mine to choose)

Adam Warlock with IG:

1) Able to be omnipresent in Time. Time was a repeating loop to him, he existed in all moments he stated.

2) Caused Chaos in Lt's court, only Living Tribunal was able to defy IG in any way shape or form.

Rols
Looks like IG have far far far greater feats, could be mistaken as spite tread.

Avalonofthewind
Both have godlike powers which allow them to do anything they want simply by willing it.

Both lost in stupid ways...ie...they practically allowed the heroes to win.

They sit down and compare their jewelery collection.

thanospimphand
thanos or warlock with this gaunlet crushes parallax 11/10 to much unlimited universal power 4 parallax to compete with that is if it takes LT just to stop thanos

bigbran
yeah right ig 1000/10.

Mider
id love to have seen those multiple realities i wish i could see that comic and not scans i just want the comic book numbers where he did those things with the IG

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by Mider
id love to have seen those multiple realities i wish i could see that comic and not scans i just want the comic book numbers where he did those things with the IG

Mider tomorrow I will look through my comics and tell you which series, and what issues ! ok? wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.