cyclops and wolverine vs havok and elektra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

emporerpants
happens in new york city, who wins?

Metalmanx
Cyclops and Wolverine. Though honestly, Cyke can do it by himself. Wolverine can smoke a cigar or something.

emporerpants
hmmm, well, i guess it really comes down to how they match up. if scott and alex go hand to hand right away, wolverine better distract elektra long enough so she doesn't stab cyke in the back during the fight, what with her being an uuber ninja and all. then again, if cyke simply did his visorless thing in the beginning of the fight, elektra would be in too many pieces to count, and then cyke could march right up to alex and hand him his ass. but the fight is happening in new york, and cyke wouldn't go visorless in the city. but then again, cyke really wouldn't have to do the visorless thing, he could literally just blast elektra at first sight. yeah, cyke takes this by himself.

H. S. 6
Teehee. This makes me giggle.

Cyke and Wolvie curbstomp 'em. Cyclops blasts them away to hell, and Wolvie cleans up who ever is left.

Or, Wolvie kills Elektra, and then it becomes Cyke against Alex, which is overkill

Either way, this match is lopsided like a fat kid on a see-saw.

Metalmanx
Cyke's optic blasts are useless against Alex, and vice versa with Alex's plasma blasts. But, Cyke kicks his brother's ass hand-to-hand. Wolverine will be able to handle Elektra (even if he doesn't beat her right away) and then Cyke can blast her.

Or, to be faster: Cyke blasts Elektra and then kicks his brother's ass. Cyke wins by himself.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Cyke's optic blasts are useless against Alex, and vice versa with Alex's plasma blasts. But, Cyke kicks his brother's ass hand-to-hand. Wolverine will be able to handle Elektra (even if he doesn't beat her right away) and then Cyke can blast her.

Or, to be faster: Cyke blasts Elektra and then kicks his brother's ass. Cyke wins by himself.

Or Wolvie stabs them both in the heart.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Or Wolvie stabs them both in the heart.

Wolvie wouldn't get anywhere near Alex. Alex can literally incinerate him. There will be nothing left but skeleton.

ThePittman
Havok takes out Wolverine, Cyclops takes out Elektra. They then look at each other and then decided to get a beer.cheers

Metalmanx
Originally posted by ThePittman
Havok takes out Wolverine, Cyclops takes out Elektra. They then look at each other and then decided to get a beer.cheers

I like that scenario much better.

riceroost
Wolvie wouldn't get anywhere near Alex. Alex can literally incinerate him. There will be nothing left but skeleton. Yet Wolverine has beaten Alex.....and very easily at that.

batdude123
Wolvie wouldn't get anywhere near Alex. Alex can literally incinerate him. There will be nothing left but skeleton.

Yet, Wolverine has walked right through Havok's blasts before without much trouble. erm

Soleran
Thats not a trypical showing of Havok and hugely PIS!

batdude123
Originally posted by Soleran
Thats not a trypical showing of Havok and hugely PIS!

Yep, always PIS. roll eyes (sarcastic) Besides, how is that not a 'typical' showing of Havok? What the f**k? He's only blasted Wolverine once and it didn't work. Wolverine walked right through it and knocked Havok's ass OUT!

Soleran
Originally posted by batdude123
Yep, always PIS. roll eyes (sarcastic) Besides, how is that not a 'typical' showing of Havok? What the f**k? He's only blasted Wolverine once and it didn't work. Wolverine walked right through it and knocked Havok's ass OUT!

How can super heated plasma not work on Wolverine, is there something that Wolverine does that prevents him from getting cooked? Nope thought not..................

past performances don't guarantee future resultssmile

batdude123
Originally posted by Soleran
How can super heated plasma not work on Wolverine, is there something that Wolverine does that prevents him from getting cooked? Nope thought not..................

No, but he's not very much affected by heat. Phoenix threw him into a volcanoe (or fire? can't remember) and he just shrugged it off. Of course he has something to prevent his skin from getting burned, he's Wolverine!!! DUH!! Happy Dance

srankmissingnin
Wolverine has Resistances to hot and cool that are far above those of normal people. Don't forget that he has superhuman durability... hell even with out his healing factor he has shown border line superhuman durability.

batdude123
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Wolverine has Resistances to hot and cool that are far above those of normal people. Don't forget that he has superhuman durability... hell even with out his healing factor he has shown border line superhuman durability.

I agree, however I don't think he should be able to withstand Havok's plasma blasts. Imo, that was PIS. erm Plasma=billions of degrees fahrenheit.

srankmissingnin
You know those weird globe lights that emit a pinkish purple lightening that focus to one point if you touch the sphere? That is plasma and it isn't billions of degrees Fahrenheit. I'm pretty sure that plasma is just a fourth stage of matter and it isn't all the same temperature. I'm not a scientist so I could be wrong but I know this a) Havoks power is on a sliding scale (from a minor annoyance to deadly) and b) even though he superheats the air around him I doubt it would billions of degrees Fahrenheit or he would be dead also.

batdude123
You know those weird globe lights that emit a pinkish purple lightening that focus to one point if you touch the sphere? That is plasma and it isn't billions of degrees Fahrenheit. I'm pretty sure that plasma is just a fourth stage of matter and it isn't all the same temperature. I'm not a scientist so I could be wrong but I know this a) Havoks power is on a sliding scale (from a minor annoyance to deadly) and b) even though he superheats the air around him I doubt it would billions of degrees Fahrenheit or he would be dead also.

Well, he's immune to his powers, and he DOES create the most powerful kind of plasma, which is billions of degrees fahrenheit.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by batdude123
Well, he's immune to his powers, and he DOES create the most powerful kind of plasma, which is billions of degrees fahrenheit.

He is immune to the heat that he creates but once other things around him start hitting up they would be generating their own heat and boil him alive... would they not.

batdude123
He is immune to the heat that he creates but once other things around him start hitting up they would be generating their own heat and boil him alive... would they not.

Isn't he able to contain the heat some way??? It's been stated that he can create the most powerful form of plasma.

srankmissingnin
I'll I know is that Havok isn't immune to all heat just the initial heat created when he realease his energy and creates the plasma. If he was throwing around billions of degrees everything around him would start to melt/distegrate and it wouldnt matter if he was immune to the heat of the plasma he would still die.

batdude123
I'll I know is that Havok isn't immune to all heat just the initial heat created when he realease his energy and creates the plasma. If he was throwing around billions of degrees everything around him would start to melt/distegrate and it wouldnt matter if he was immune to the heat of the plasma he would still die.

However, it's been shown and said that his plasma blasts are the strongest form. erm

Metalmanx

No. How does that make sense? If he can withstand the very extreme temperatures his own plasma creates, how would the high temperatures (yet, even lower than his plasma) affect him at all? C'mon, dude.

I am so tired of Wolverine written to be able to do any God damned thing in comics. Next they're going to have him fly to Pluto and back, just cause. And then beat Superman in an arm-wrestling match. And swim faster than Namor and Aquaman combined.

He should NEVER be able to just walk through any sort of real attack on Havok's part. It should be painfully obvious that he either wasn't really trying to put Wolverine down, or it was just one more horrible plot device in Wolverine's favor. Funny how few other comic characters receive even a tenth of the plot devices he does.

Metalmanx

Dude. Of course he doesn't just toss around billions of degrees of plasma. He has more sense than that. He would destroy the planet if he did that.

But he does superheat his plasma to the millions of degrees. And I don't care who Wolverine is, that would literally cook him and leave just a skeleton remaining. Even his ashes would just plain disintegrate.

ThePittman
Yea but Wolverine has cool hair. Go Go Aqua Net!

psy_blade
Can't Elektra just hide behind Havoc to escape Cyclops' blast?

Metalmanx
Originally posted by psy_blade
Can't Elektra just hide behind Havoc to escape Cyclops' blast?

Yes. Yes she can.

But, that's assuming she manages to get behind him before Cyke pops her at the sound of the bell. I don't assume such things for her.

Grimm22
Cyclops and Wolverine. Though honestly, Cyke can do it by himself. Wolverine can smoke a cigar or something.

Not while Joe Queseda's around because of his no-smoking rule stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.