Sinestro Vs. Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rotiart
1 of the best GLs ever versus Wonder Woman.

Who takes it?

For this fight Sinestro is wearing Kyles Ring (arguably one of the strongest)
And WonderWoman does not have access to the GodWave.

Anything else for either side is admissable.

batdude123
Sinestro.

Scoobless
Every ring has the same potential for "strength" Kyle's is no better than anyone else's in that regard, willpower is what matters:

http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/12/willpower6ri.jpg

Darth Macabre
Sinestro.

ScarletSpider
I'm guessing he was referring to Kyle's ring not needing to be charged.

rotiart
Yep. As far as I know, Kyle hasn't recharged in a damnnnnnnn long time. Sorry I should've been more explicit.

Blair Wind
or having the yellow weakness...shifty

Sinestro should win. I bet in a comic Wonder Woman wins though.

Scoobless
The Yellow weakness is only in the minds of the GLs these days... if they don't believe they're weak to it then they wont be

Sinestro should be capable of kicking Wonder Woman's arse.... but i doubt it'll ever happen in a comic... unless it's a big event ..... and even then she'd just come back at the end and own him

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Scoobless
The Yellow weakness is only in the minds of the GLs these days... if they don't believe they're weak to it then they wont be

Sinestro should be capable of kicking Wonder Woman's arse.... but i doubt it'll ever happen in a comic... unless it's a big event ..... and even then she'd just come back at the end and own him

Probably right.

batdude123

However, he's able to beat Kyle in a comic? What the f**k?

Blair Wind
he or she? Cause I know of at least two instances where Kyle kicked the crap outa him....

Scoobless
I hope you aren't going to use Rebirth as an example...Sinestro pwned Kyle in that until Hal showed up

stick out tongue

batdude123
I hope you aren't going to use Rebirth as an example...Sinestro pwned Kyle in that until Hal showed up

stick out tongue

So? He still pwned Kyle. stick out tongue

MrHeavySilence
..................Wonder Woman

Tron
Originally posted by Blair Wind
he or she? Cause I know of at least two instances where Kyle kicked the crap outa him....

Two instances that weren't really Sinestro, since at those times Sinestro was technically dead. The one actual time they met, Sinestro had him beat (but to be fair, Kyle had been through hell before that encounter).

But anyway, I really don't see Wonder Woman beating Sinestro. Only person that's ever really given him a fight was Hal Jordan.

batdude123
Originally posted by Tron
Two instances that weren't really Sinestro, since at those times Sinestro was technically dead. The one actual time they met, Sinestro had him beat (but to be fair, Kyle had been through hell before that encounter).

But anyway, I really don't see Wonder Woman beating Sinestro. Only person that's ever really given him a fight was Hal Jordan.

Yep. yes Guy Gardner can't even mention his name without pissing himself. laughing

Validus
Sinestro's beaten the JLA before (that includes WW folks). He owns her either way.

ashroro
Yep, thats why Hal Jordan is the man. The REAL Sinestro is a beast!!!! And Hal Jordan was the one to really ever best him.

MJOILNIR
Sinestro.......yep

Psyquis52
Sinestro owns her while eating a bag of Doritoes.

rotiart
Is that cool ranch? or regular.. cause i think cool ranch is gonna make all the difference..

olympian
Mind my blurry memory here.

But didnt WW also went against a Sinestro clone?

Draco69
WW loses. She's not on the level of non-PIS, non-CIS, non-bad writing PERIOD, Sinestro.

Tron
Originally posted by Draco69
WW loses. She's not on the level of non-PIS, non-CIS, non-bad writing PERIOD, Sinestro.

I know that had to hurt man. no

Do you need a hug?

Draco69
Maybe....

Loot
sinestro hands down

The Fake Macoy
From the Comic book ownage thread:
http://img360.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jlav272042cu.jpg

Can anyone explain what happened there? I'm actually curious.

Blair Wind
a writer was drinking while experimenting with crack no expression

Loot
off course MM wouldn´t beat sinestro that fast, but honnestly sinestro looks like a moron, no question about his power, only that the man who drew him was probably experiencing with alchool and crack too

olympian
That was a warped alternative reality created by some guy iirc.

Validus
An evil MM to boot. I still love that page. I'll take a GL jobbing if it makes Manhunter look good.

Scoobless
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy

http://img360.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jlav272042cu.jpg
What the f**k?

olympian
"An evil MM to boot. I still love that page. I'll take a GL jobbing if it makes Manhunter look good."

Would be better if this baby was in continuity. " you know im more powerful than Superman, bozo ".

Now this one its an ownage.

Scoobless
Can't wait until that scan gets brought up in the tourney

stick out tongue

Speaking of which....Olympian... you interested in joining the tourney? we've still got at least one opening

Anyone can enter, just go post in here if you're interested:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=408638&pagenumber=38#post6784268

olympian
What is the tourney actually about? Pm me about it.

Ill join if i have more time on my wings tho, today is kind of an expection.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.