Brotherhood VS Secret Society

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Basti0n
Brotherhood:
Magneto
Exodus
Juggernaut
Mystique
Sabertooth
Toad
Pyro

vs

Secret Society:
Lex Luthor
Black Adam
Sinestro
Zoon
Joker
Cheetah
Bizzaro

Tron
Juggernaut's never been with the Brotherhood (not Magneto's Brotherhood, anyway).

Still, the Society take it with little effort, far too much power on their team. And I don't believe Joker was ever Society either, regardless there's little point putting him in a fight with such powerful characters.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Basti0n
Brotherhood:
Magneto
Exodus
Juggernaut
Mystique
Sabertooth
Toad
Pyro

vs

Secret Society:
Lex Luthor
Black Adam
Sinestro
Zoon
Joker
Cheetah
Bizzaro Is that supposed to say Zoom?

Society wins.

rotiart
Lex Luthor offers Magneto a buyout, and they become the Secret Brotherhood. BTW is it LEX with a suit, or without? classic jugs or current? Team DC wins by far. even if its classic jugs. the best marvel can hope for is a tie, with Black Adam on Team DC.

Broly92
Originally posted by Tron
Juggernaut's never been with the Brotherhood (not Magneto's Brotherhood, anyway).

Still, the Society take it with little effort, far too much power on their team. And I don't believe Joker was ever Society either, regardless there's little point putting him in a fight with such powerful characters.
Not sure about Juggs but joker was on society

Juntai
Originally posted by Broly92
Not sure about Juggs but joker was on society No he wasn't

Basti0n
Juggernaut was a member of the Brotherhood both in the original cartoon and in the Comics when Exodus was leading it.

And Joker was part of the society in the early issues of the JLA run as well as the cartoon.

And yes I misspelled it its supposed to be Zoom.

Juntai
Juggernaut was a member of the Brotherhood both in the original cartoon and in the Comics when Exodus was leading it.

And Joker was part of the society in the early issues of the JLA run as well as the cartoon.

And yes I misspelled it its supposed to be Zoom. The Society is Alexander Luthor's team from Crisis. Joker was never part of it, it's why Joker later killed him.

Basti0n
Its Juggernaut WITH the gem and Lex is in the suit.

Actually theres been more then one society.

Tron
Oh well...

The Society still slaughters them.

bigbran

And yes I misspelled it its supposed to be Zoom.
juggs was his own man in the cartoon. there wasnt even a brotherhood in the cartoon, that i can rememember of course.

Basti0n
Pryde of the X-men cartoon he was with them.

In x-men #163-4 he was under Exodus command.

Basti0n
The way I see the match going it would be like this

Brotherhood: VS Secret Society
Magneto VS Lex Luthor
Exodus VS Black Adam
Juggernaut VS Bizzaro
Mystique VS Joker
Sabertooth VS Cheetah
Toad VS Zoom
Pyro VS Sinestro

Tron
Doubtful. Zoom could take out 5 of them from the start of the fight, leaving Magneto and Juggernaut. Magneto could get speeblitzed just as easily by either Cheetah, Black Adam, or Bizarro, with Sinestro sending Juggernaut from the battlefield. And that's only one scenario.

rotiart
Magneto VS Lex Luthor = magneto
Exodus VS Black Adam = black adam
Juggernaut VS Bizzaro = (current jugs?) Bizzaro
Mystique VS Joker = Mystique
Sabertooth VS Cheetah = Sabertooth
Toad VS Zoom = Zoom
Pyro VS Sinestro = Sinestro

In round two, with that said, you have Sinestro, zoom Bizzaro and Black adam going up against Magneto and Sabertooth. Guess who wins.

Grimm22
Zoom kills them all no expression

No speed blitzing erm

Fine, Black Adam and Bizarro kill everyone big grin

Basti0n
I dont know if you guys have read Marvel much. And normally I dont post my beliefs in my topics but I think your underestimating the brotherhood.

Exodus could telekentically halt zoom. Mystique could become a big enough guy to put up a good fight. Pyro could fry allot of people and Juggernaut could take on black adam or bizzaro. Magneto could pop luthor in his "metal" suit like a tin can. Sabertooth is a good fight for cheetah.

Tron
Originally posted by rotiart
Sabertooth VS Cheetah = Sabertooth

Cheetah has superspeed, Sabertooth would never touch her if she didn't want him to. She takes the advantage.

I dont know if you guys have read Marvel much. And normally I dont post my beliefs in my topics but I think your underestimating the brotherhood.

Exodus could telekentically halt zoom. Mystique could become a big enough guy to put up a good fight. Pyro could fry allot of people and Juggernaut could take on black adam or bizzaro. Magneto could pop luthor in his "metal" suit like a tin can. Sabertooth is a good fight for cheetah.

Zoom could hit him hundreds of times before the thought would even reach his mind. Pyro couldn't do jack to Bizarro, Black Adam, or Sinestro, and would never hit Zoom or Cheetah. And Mystique would never have the strength to do any decent damage, regardless of her size. And I already explained the Sabertooth/Cheetah thing.

bigbran
so does thor. but he gets beat by hulk.

Tron
Originally posted by bigbran
so does thor. but he gets beat by hulk.

Huh? huh

bigbran
thors got superspeed.

Basti0n
I dont think youve read up enough on exodus, he defeated quicksilver before easily. Hes aware of everyone around him.

Cheetah doesnt have that kinda superspeed. And Sabertooth heals instantly, she doesnt.

Juggernaut could take out black adam or bizzaro

Pyro can hold off lots of people hes much more powerful then in the movie.

Magneto could kill lex by crushing his suit and he could handle BLack Adam since his arm bands are made of metal.

Toad could deal with the Joker.

Mystique could turn into a copy of the hulk and do some good damage.

rotiart
Thor's got superspeed, but hulk ain't that slow either. Current Juggs doesn't hold a candle to either Bizzaro OR Black Adam. But lets say somehow he wins. He still has the other one to contest against, and that ain't happening. And mystique turning into the hulk... When has she ever done anything even close to that, and attained that kind of strength. I think you're thinking of copycat, who has the ability to attain the looks and superhuman powers of anyone she copies. Pyro is very powerful, if portrayed right, But a quick breath from either BA or Bizzaro and he's out like a light. game over. Zoom could run by and create a vortex fast enough to turn off the heat for Pyro. Unless Pyro's been changed since I last read him, Pyro plays with fire, he doesn't create it.

rotiart
Also sure Lex in his suit is gonna get owned by mags. But Magneto mind is gonna try and flex against BA's muscles? are you kidding me? Magneto's most recent showings before he straight out lost his powers due to the Scarlet Witch, show Magneto's powers as waning. Going downhill. Now Magneto at his peak. He might have had a good showing against BA. But the most recent Magneto won't have the willpower to hold back against a guy in the 100+++ ton range. Toad could definitely deal with Joker. And he'd definitely win. but then he'd be outclassed by the guys that are left.

xmarksthespot
Cheetah doesnt have that kinda superspeed. And Sabertooth heals instantly, she doesnt.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=5346518

Tron
Originally posted by bigbran
thors got superspeed.

What does that have to do with this thread?

I dont think youve read up enough on exodus, he defeated quicksilver before easily. Hes aware of everyone around him.

Juggernaut could take out black adam or bizzaro

Pyro can hold off lots of people hes much more powerful then in the movie.

Magneto could kill lex by crushing his suit and he could handle BLack Adam since his arm bands are made of metal.

Toad could deal with the Joker.

Mystique could turn into a copy of the hulk and do some good damage.

Quicksilver has absolutely nothing on Zoom. Hell, the Flashes barely have anything on Zoom. And Cheetah's still a hell of a lot faster than Sabertooth, and can still do far more damage (even if he does keep healing from it). Black Adam and Bizarro are far too versatile for Juggernaut, and with no PIS here, Juggernaut would never get a good shot at them. And I know how powerful Pyro can be, but he's still not doing a thing to the individuals I mentioned. And yeah, Magneto can kill Lex, but he still has a group of extremely powerful beings that can take him out, Sinestro and Zoom especially. You're right about Toad and Joker though, but I have to ask why Joker's here, he's cunning, but a serious weak link. And as for Mystique, she could look like Hulk, but that's it. She doesn't gain his power, just his likeness.

Basti0n
As I said its Jugs WITH the gem in him and with that hes definately strong enough for black adam. bizzaro might be a problem for him.

so Mags can take out lex.

Exodus could take out Zoom, and prolly a few others as well

toad takes out joker.

Pyro could just fry Cheetah while shes fighting with Saberooth, again he would heal up she wouldnt.

If mystique changed to a Hulk sized brute she would have HIS level of strength but she would be very strong.

Draco69
God I hate noobies....especially Marvelite newbies.....

Tron
*Sigh...*

As I said its Jugs WITH the gem in him and with that hes definately strong enough for black adam. bizzaro might be a problem for him.

I think you mean WITH the power of the gem, since there isn't (or ever was) a gem within him. And yeah, he's strong enough, but he's no where near fast enough to lay a hand on either of them. Black Adam nonchalantly dodges him while telling him he's nothing, then quickly digs a hole under him before he knows what the hell is going on.

Exodus could take out Zoom, and prolly a few others as well

Zoom would have dropped him long before the thought of taking out anyone came to mind. Can you say infinite mass punch?

Pyro could just fry Cheetah while shes fighting with Saberooth, again he would heal up she wouldnt.

Like Zoom, Pyro would not touch Cheetah, not before she ripped out his throat, first.

If mystique changed to a Hulk sized brute she would have HIS level of strength but she would be very strong.

I repeat, Mystique could change to a Hulk sized brute if she wanted, she would NOT have the strength to fight any of these mountain-toppling characters. Her powers don't work that that. She copies the look, not the powers.

And that's not even mentioning the former top Green Lantern Sinestro, who could stomp this team on his own.

Originally posted by Draco69
God I hate noobies....especially Marvelite newbies.....

Lets try to keep it somewhat friendly now. But, if you don't mind, care to explain it in your own words, or has it already been made pretty clear?

Basti0n
Both magneto and Exodus can protect themselves

Magento: Magnetic Field
Exodus: TK field

Magento could just rip the iron out of luthor, joker, cheetah, Black Adam. I dont know if bizzaro has iron in his blood since we dont know anything about kryptonian blood. In one x-men issue he held them all in place just by using the iron in their blood.

Exodus could just tk most of their heads right off their bodies, I dont think you know how powerfull he is. He can almost go toe to toe with the phoenix.

Im looking at cheetah in the comics right now, and if Wonder Woman can catch her with a lasso, then pyro can catch her with fire.

and I said she wouldnt be as strong as hulk be yes she would be very strong. She once turned into a copy of sabertooth and she was able to slash people, she doesnt take on powers but she does take on physical characteristics.

Draco69
Cheetah can move, think and react at lightspeed. She is as strong and durable as Wonder Woman. Fire does dipshit to her. She's taken blasts from Superman's heat vision....

Magneto would be blitzed before he can think. So would Exodus.

Juggernaut gets thrown into the Sun.
Magneto gets dogpiled.
So does Exodus.
Pyro gets broken in half.
The rest are inconsequential.

The Society has too much speed and too much power. Zoom in full bloodlust would take the entire team himself.

Why? Imagine that time is frozen. Magneto is frozen in time and so is his Brotherhood. EVERYTHING is frozen. Zoom exists in a different reality of time-reference. He can move at greater than lightspeeds in the world in a world that is frozen in time.

The Brotherhood would never get a chance to react. You CAN'T react to a man who move at lightspeed when time is frozen....

Basti0n
No cheetah cannot move at lightspeed, yout nuts, i have several issues with her in it and she doesnt move anywhere near that fast.

both Exodus and Magento would enter into battle with their fields up. Zoom can move as fast as he wants he still wont hurt them.

No one can throw juggernaut into the sun, not even Onslaught was able to do that and he was more powerfull then phoenix.

If Pyro completely circles himself in fire then no one could touch him.

xmarksthespot
Zoom can move as fast as he wants he still wont hurt them.Zoom's punches hurt more than Superman's. He'd hit them before they put any sort of field up. He'd hit them before they were born.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.