batmans badguys vs hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

diabloman
which of batmans enemies you think can take on hulk ? or no one ?

Psyquis52
Originally posted by diabloman
which of batmans enemies you think can take on hulk ? or no one ?

There isn't one confused

Apolloknight
which of batmans enemies you think can take on hulk ? or no one ? no expression

Dalak
Is this serious?

lifeisaglich
not physically

backspace
Can the madhatter mind control hulk?

Dalak
Originally posted by backspace
Can the madhatter mind control hulk?

I see that working for a little while, then he tries to get Hulk to do something he won't. Then Hulk gets mad and overloads the machinery sending a backlash throught the hapless little mind-controling nerd making an all new incarnation of the Hulk: Savage Hatter evil face

MrHeavySilence
that new villain- the psychic- from the second to last Legends Of The Dark Knight arc might have a chance.

Everybody else gets eaten.

Tron
Riddler.

He sends Hulk a plethora of nigh-unbreakable puzzles. Hulk is stumped and frustrated for months.

Riddler wins. wink

Dalak
Originally posted by Tron
Riddler.

He sends Hulk a plethora of nigh-unbreakable puzzles. Hulk is stumped and frustrated for months.

Riddler wins. wink

"Nigh" doesn't cut it with Hulk and breakable objects big grin

Tron
Originally posted by Dalak
"Nigh" doesn't cut it with Hulk and breakable objects big grin

*Sigh*

Fine, we'll make them promethium puzzles. roll eyes (sarcastic)

diabloman
Riddler.

Riddler wins. wink hulk will get pissed and get stronger cause he cant answer riddlers stupid qestions. so hulk knocks him out there.

Dalak
*Sigh*

Fine, we'll make them promethium puzzles. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I don't doubt that Riddler could stump Hulk's mind, but if the current Hulk is mean enough he might just let Banner out to solve em.

I did like the Meditative Hulk that actually had Banner manifest teh strength and manifest in Hulk's body at times, but alas he is gone.

Tron
hulk will get pissed and get stronger cause he cant answer riddlers stupid qestions. so hulk knocks him out there.

Good luck trying while Nigma's on the other side of the country... whistle

diabloman
Good luck trying while Nigma's on the other side of the country... whistle hulk will take care of him when he gets back big grin

Tron
hulk will take care of him when he gets back big grin

Who says he'll be back? Who says he knows who sent him the puzzles? roll eyes (sarcastic)

bigbran
you could give hulk a question like 2+2 and he would get stumped.

diabloman
Who says he'll be back? Who says he knows who sent him the puzzles? roll eyes (sarcastic) he doesnt give a damn who sent the puzzles.

Swanky-Tuna
You'd be hard pressed to find anyone who can stand up to Hulk's intricate levels of smashing.

But maybe one of the clayfaces can manage something.

Grimm22
Jeph Loeb stick out tongue

He gets Hulk's hope up with a great book, but has a crap ending big grin

Frank Miller wink

Miller writes Hulk as a chain smoking clown who was in the circus with dick grayson

Dalak
Originally posted by bigbran
you could give hulk a question like 2+2 and he would get stumped.

Read Planet Hulk. The Current Hulk isn't that dumb, just not a Genuis or even close to it as Banner is.

Grimm22
Read Planet Hulk. The Current Hulk isn't that dumb, just not a Genuis or even close to it as Banner is.

Current Hulk is at a 8 year old intelligence level stick out tongue

Dalak
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
You'd be hard pressed to find anyone who can stand up to Hulk's intricate levels of smashing.

But maybe one of the clayfaces can manage something.

I think he would get tired of pulling himself together after being sprayed all of the place do to the Smashings eventually.

Dalak
Originally posted by Grimm22
Current Hulk is at a 8 year old intelligence level stick out tongue

Banner as an 8 year old.

He was making working machines and models of Atoms out of his building blocks and such at age 2 or something. It was shown around the time that Doc 'merged' Banners personalities.

I'm not saying he's much smarter than the Rhino here, but he isn't the "Hulk Smash cause not understand" of the past

batdude123
Clayface. He ain't beating him without water or liquid nitrogen capsules.

bigbran
what about a sonic clap?

batdude123
Originally posted by bigbran
what about a sonic clap?

He's not Venom.

Grimm22
Yeah, Hulk isnt smart enougth to beat Clayface stick out tongue

Dalak
Originally posted by batdude123
Clayface. He ain't beating him without water or liquid nitrogen capsules.

I know not much of Clayface, please teach me oh learned one!

Tron
He's not Venom.

Doesn't stop him from splattering Clayface through half of the town.

rotiart
Batman starts taking some antidepressants, when he realizes that there are no bad guys left to deal with. All his friends in arkham are now gone. doctor

batdude123
Doesn't stop him from splattering Clayface through half of the town.

Not true. He'd just form, and reform over and over...... wink He can be a pile of goo if he wants, and then he can be harder than rock. Clayface isn't being beaten without water or liquid nitrogen capsules.

kgkg
JOker

Dalak
Not true. He'd just form, and reform over and over...... wink He can be a pile of goo if he wants, and then he can be harder than rock. Clayface isn't being beaten without water or liquid nitrogen capsules.

So Clayface doesn't get tired?

And being as hard as a rock just means he'll get Shattered instead of splattered.

I did ask for some info on Clayface if you are willing to give it.

batdude123
So Clayface doesn't get tired?

And being as hard as a rock just means he'll get Shattered instead of splattered.

I did ask for some info on Clayface if you are willing to give it.

He's not going to tire out and Hulk is not going to beat him without water or LN capsules..... PERIOD. However, just google Clayface or something.

Dalak
He's not going to tire out and Hulk is not going to beat him without water or LN capsules..... PERIOD. However, just google Clayface or something.

Wiki and other sites give just as much info as I'd expect form them: History.

NO Feats, no ideas of his Stamina, no idea of who he can melt and who he can't, nothing useful.

SO I ask you again, can you give me some info on Clayface?

batdude123
Wiki and other sites give just as much info as I'd expect form them: History.

NO Feats, no ideas of his Stamina, no idea of who he can melt and who he can't, nothing useful.

SO I ask you again, can you give me some info on Clayface?

Clayface: Shapeshifter; Metahuman; can't be defeated by physical means; can expand his size to be as big as a building; is porportionally as strong as his size is (can reach into the class 100 scale); etc....

That enough for you? no expression

Apolloknight

I doubt Clayface could beat Hulk, Im not sure how Hulk would beat him exactly, but I would have to believe that clayface would tire eventually.

Apolloknight
Clayface: Shapeshifter; Metahuman; can't be defeated by physical means; can expand his size to be as big as a building; is porportionally as strong as his size is (can reach into the class 100 scale); etc....

Yeah I just remembered and was about to say that, maybe he could suffocate the Hulk, he would be KO and revert back to banner.

Hmmm, Interesting.....

Tassadar
Clayface is the only one who stands a chance, the rest get smashed, splattered, or thrown a few miles away.

batdude123
Originally posted by Tassadar
Clayface is the only one who stands a chance, the rest get smashed, splattered, or thrown a few miles away.

Agreed, unless you give the Riddler or Joker prep time....... shifty

Dalak
Originally posted by Apolloknight
Yeah I just remembered and was about to say that, maybe he could suffocate the Hulk, he would be KO and revert back to banner.

Hmmm, Interesting.....

Well for one Hulk no longer needs to 'Breathe' and while it's not quite as impressive he ended up breathing in Reed Richads once and ended up spitting him back up unconscious.

I'm still not sure it would fail all the time, but I would think it would be often enough to give Hulk a Majority.

Dalak

That didn't really answer either of the questions I asked, but it's clear you don't want to deal with that. Just relax.

The info you gave is useful though, so thanks.

Logan's the man
i think Hulk would easily handle all of Batman's enemies along with Batman himself in a relatively short time.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Logan's the man
i think Hulk would easily handle all of Batman's enemies along with Batman himself in a relatively short time.

How would he handle Clayface so easily? huh

batdude123
Originally posted by Apolloknight
How would he handle Clayface so easily? huh

He couldn't, unless he hawked a MAJOR loogie on him. laughing

Dalak
He couldn't, unless he hawked a MAJOR loogie on him. laughing

That or he took a Gamma strength leak on him big grin

batdude123
That or he took a Gamma strength leak on him big grin

The piss would have the pressure of a fire hydrant. laughing no expression

Dalak
The piss would have the pressure of a fire hydrant. laughing no expression

"What? Hulk want write Hulk name in Clay? It is smash-less Hobby. Damn, now how Hulk spell Hulk?"

batdude123
"What? Hulk want write Hulk name in Clay? It is smash-less Hobby. Damn, now how Hulk spell Hulk?"

laughing

Dalak

"RARRGH!! Hulk's piss end thread! HULK IS THE STRONGEST ONE THERE IS!!!!"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.