In-Betweener vs. Morg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Kon-El
In-Betweener vs. Morg with the Waters of Life.

kgkg
In-Betweener is at Galactus level

he kills Morg

golem370
Spite Thread eek!

guy222
Originally posted by General Kon-El
In-Betweener vs. Morg with the Waters of Life.

IB

long pig
I wouldn't even say Galactus is equal to IB. IB has shown way more reality altering abilities.

Maybe in importance they are equals, but not in power.

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by long pig
I wouldn't even say Galactus is equal to IB. IB has shown way more reality altering abilities.

Maybe in importance they are equals, but not in power. Hmm... so, using more reality altering abilities means you are more powerful than anyone? I guess Strange is more powerful than Eternity, and Living Tribunal...

Although I will admit they aren't equals in role, or power, since Galactus dwarfs him in both of these aspects.

long pig
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
Hmm... so, using more reality altering abilities means you are more powerful than anyone? I guess Strange is more powerful than Eternity, and Living Tribunal...

Although I will admit they aren't equals in role, or power, since Galactus dwarfs him in both of these aspects.
A lesson to kids everywhere. Make sure you know what you're talking about before entering a discussion because when you don't know, and still enter a discussion, you sound ridiculous.

Strange isn't over LT and he doesn't have better reality warping powers. That's just stupid.

Is para-physical powers above physical powers? Yes. (Galactus is limited to science, IB has no such weakness),

Saying Galactus is that far above someone like IB is silly. I'm almost sure you don't know who IB is.

Jebus reborn
A lesson to kids everywhere. Make sure you know what you're talking about before entering a discussion because when you don't know, and still enter a discussion, you sound ridiculous.

Strange isn't over LT and he doesn't have better reality warping powers. That's just stupid.

Is para-physical powers above physical powers? Yes. (Galactus is limited to science, IB has no such weakness),

Saying Galactus is that far above someone like IB is silly. I'm almost sure you don't know who IB is. Hardly.
I know exactly what I'm talking about. Although, it does sound quite ridicules to me, when one opponent wins, just because he supposedly has more powers.

Actually, according to your logic, Strange is over LT:
"IB has shown way more reality altering abilities."

I don't actually remember LT showing that much reality altering abilities (minus a couple), but even though LT has better feats, Strange has shown way more reality warping powers.

Basically, I'm saying that just because you have shown way more (even though I hardly remember I-B having more feats in this aspect, I'll play along) reality warping feats, it hardly makes you above someone else.

That next part could have you, in the same aspect, saying that Strange is above Galactus.

Also, I-B's para-physical might have proven squat to Galactus, since you know, I-B was the one to attack, and try to kill Galactus when Galactus was KO'ed, and in a coma already.
Also, Galactus uses science, but he is far from limited to it.
What sort of kooky science does he use when he gives heralds power, when he releases the energy of a big bang, when he eats planets, when he absorbs realms (or in the process), etc?

Oh please, I know tons about I-B, but I'm also not blind to his power, or am I blind to most of his feats.
Plus, the mere fact that Galactus just came out of almost dying, was hungry before he went into it, and still managed to stalemate a fully powered I-B certainly says something about who is the top dog.
Yes, I-B tried to drag him into a place where I-B is most powerful, but all that says is that I-B has to be at his absolute best, to beat Galactus.

long pig
Did you even see IB using any of his powers against Galactus? No, you didn't. Because he just h2h'd with him.

You still don't get the point about LT. Strange isn't above him in any way. Because someone has more feats doesn't mean better feats. And LT isn't limited to science based like Galactus is either.

I still don't think you have a clue who IB is.

Jebus reborn
Did you even see IB using any of his powers against Galactus? No, you didn't. Because he just h2h'd with him.

You still don't get the point about LT. Strange isn't above him in any way. Because someone has more feats doesn't mean better feats. And LT isn't limited to science based like Galactus is either.

I still don't think you have a clue who IB is. He used blasts, and other things.
I did however see him try and kill Galactus with one of his most powerful attacks, and it didn't have an affect on him...
Plus, that battle wasn't where someone stands back and unleashes on the other, like many other battles in comics.

I know Strange isn't above him in any other way, and if you read my post, you would see what I'm actually addressing rather than what you think I'm addressing.

OK, Galactus is limited to science, I'll go along with that. I-B couldn't put down a purely science based being...

Good for me. Even if you're somehow right... this rules out my opinions/statements... how exactly?
Hell, right now, I've shown more knowledge of I-B, than you've shown of Galactus... so what exactly does that say?

Plus, I guess I don't know who I-B is though, so that must mean that the comic in which I'm referring to right now, must have had my copy with I-B as just an ink blotch or something...
Damn, how do I get rid of this ink blotch, so I can find out who this mystical In-Betweener is?
Or, is this the guy who had to go intangible to protect himself when Warlock threw "two tons of rock" at him?

norrinradd43
all i have to say is in betweener is no where near galactus level...he does beat morg with waters of life but to say he is on galactus' level is insane, and galactus does not at all rely on science. Galactus is a force of nature...one of the essential elements to the universe. was even said in annihilation when they were trying to give medical attention to firelord, that trying to figure out his physiology was like messing with the inner workings of a god...maybe it is science in a sence, but not really Galactus>>>>>inbetweener, order and chaos

King Kandy
Galactus didn't stalemate IB, he needed his Heralds to save him.

celestialdemon
In-Betweener would slaughter Morg.

guy222
Originally posted by celestialdemon
In-Betweener would slaughter Morg.

yes

Bouboumaster
IB pimp slap Morg like a fly

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by King Kandy
Galactus didn't stalemate IB, he needed his Heralds to save him. He didn't need them too.
Plus, I-B was trying to pull him into a place where he's most powerful.
Otherwise a weakened hungry Galactus stalemated a normal power (he seemed more powerful though) In-Betweener.

guy222
I-B

Knowsbleed33
The 'tweener takes it.

celestialdemon
Horrible matchup. In-Betweener easily.

Faceman
This is borderline spite.

psycho gundam
the in-betweener is as powerful as he is weak and as dumb as he is omniscient, his function is to be the emissery of the two opposing forces of universal laws. he would be more powerful if he was just the emissary of either master order or lord chaos, but he isn't, he is both so it makes him the personification of dichotomy.

morg loses but thats only due to him fighting an indestructible metaphysical idea in anthropomorphic form.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by psycho gundam
the in-betweener is as powerful as he is weak and as dumb as he is omniscient, his function is to be the emissery of the two opposing forces of universal laws. he would be more powerful if he was just the emissary of either master order or lord chaos, but he isn't, he is both so it makes him the personification of dichotomy.

morg loses but thats only due to him fighting an indestructible metaphysical idea in anthropomorphic form.

Well said.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.