Girl fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psy_blade
Elektra
Black Widow
X-23
Black Cat

vs.

Lady Shiva
Batgirl (Cass)
Catwoman
Black Canary

No canary cry, widow blasters and badluck.

Grimm22
Batgirl and Lady Shiva on the same team no expression

Overkill

jrodslam
Black Cat is the weak link imo. I dont think shed beat Catwoman personally.

Team 2 wins.

ThePittman
I don't know who Lady Shiva is, but X-23 is nasty. I see her taking out the other 3 but I don't know about Lady Shiva.

Tron
Originally posted by Grimm22

Overkill

And Black Canary.

batdude123
Originally posted by ThePittman
I don't know who Lady Shiva is, but X-23 is nasty. I see her taking out the other 3 but I don't know about Lady Shiva.

Lady Shiva is the deadliest assassin alive. She is one of the absolute best martial artists on the planet, and probably the best fighter here (besides Batgirl).

ThePittman
Originally posted by batdude123
Lady Shiva is the deadliest assassin alive. She is one of the absolute best martial artists on the planet, and probably the best fighter here (besides Batgirl). Thanks for the info on Lady Shiva, I couldn't find any info on her, as for Batgirl she is that good? I never read anything about her, thought she was kinda stupid. However though X-23 does have Wolverine like healing.

batdude123
Originally posted by ThePittman
Thanks for the info on Lady Shiva, I couldn't find any info on her, as for Batgirl she is that good? I never read anything about her, thought she was kinda stupid. However though X-23 does have Wolverine like healing.

Batgirl (Cassandra)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cassandra_Cain

General Kon-El
Originally posted by Grimm22

Overkill co-sign

MrHeavySilence
I agree that team two would win. Batgirl has an arsenal of weapons, combined with Lady Shiva, they make a really candy-ass-whooping team. Elektra might give them a fight, though.

The Pict
the marvel team win because of X-23. she is trained in multiple forms of martial arts and she is also a deadly assassin. she is incredibly quick, has peak human strength. also she has got adamantuim claws and a healing factor. she was shot in the head and body with a machine gun and got up less than a minute later without a scratch.

Decay
i dont know all the details about most of these people, but most of them seem to be very skilled normal people. someone like x-23 could take out alot of them at once. she didnt grow up and decide to learn to fight and all that, she was created and grew up learning nothing but how to kill.

she had no other life to try and live while learning how to fight or anything like that, her entire life has been either learning to fight and kill, or fighting and killing. not to mention she has a healing factor that means she could take much more damage and have healed from a decent amount of it by fights end.

batgirl might be a difference maker with all her gadgets and stuff though. other than that i dont think anyone here has the conditioning, experience or physical ability to do all that much lasting damage to x-23. team 2 seems to be better overall though, it would probably end up with a few of them including catwoman and batgirl fighting x-23. so team 2 wins eventually.

silly_rabbit
X-23 will be the last one standing.

The Pict
Originally posted by silly_rabbit
X-23 will be the last one standing.

you're right none of them are gonna take her out. she is too durable. and even though she isn't as indestructible as wolverine her healing factor is quicker as she lacks adamantium bones so suffers much less adamantium poisoning.

xmarksthespot
She somehow makes even less sense than Wolverine... if you snap her bones and they heal too quickly will she end up all gimpy because her bones will all set wrong?

Team 2.

The Pict
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
She somehow makes even less sense than Wolverine... if you snap her bones and they heal too quickly will she end up all gimpy because her bones will all set wrong?

Team 2.

no they will heal normally, just faster. don't try and add a medical spin on things cos' its a comic character.

xmarksthespot
It's not even a medical spin it's just common sense. Are you saying if her bones are broken and not in the right position and kept that way that her healing factor will just turn off? Or that they will somehow automatically straighten up even if they healed at a right angle?

The Pict
It's not even a medical spin it's just common sense. Are you saying if her bones are broken and not in the right position and kept that way that her healing factor will just turn off? Or that they will somehow automatically straighten up even if they healed at a right angle?

common sense says she isn't gonna get up after dozens of guys have blown her away with machine guns. but she does. and i never suggested her healing factor switches off. and her bones will straighten out. she has a healing factor, thats what it does:fixes her injuries. look up the character before sprouting some nonsense about her. in marvel guides and on the Internet it says she heals faster than logan because she doesn't have indestructible bones.

xmarksthespot
no expression It's called a hypothetical. Lateral thinking. Think outside the square you live in. I'm not saying anything about whether she heals faster or not. Someone breaks her arms and legs, kicks her kneecaps in sideways and keeps them that way. Do they heal?

The Pict
her muscles will probably pull them back into shape or something. she has had bones broken many times and they always heal. why are you doubting it?

xmarksthespot
I like hypotheticals.

Closed fracture or open i.e. broken skin?

What if her limbs were restrained?

The Pict
I like hypotheticals.

Closed fracture or open i.e. broken skin?

What if her limbs were restrained?

i imagine her bones are still gonna snap back into place. i have never heard of a character with a healing factor having to be in a certain position for them to heal up.

silly_rabbit
So team 1 still wins because X-23 will be the only one alive. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.