marvel adventures avengers VS the x-men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stormfront13
so the marvel adventures avengers:

storm
captain america
hulk
wolverine
giant girl
iron-man
spider-man

VS

the x-men:

cyclops
beast
nightcrawler
rogue
colossus
warpath
havok
strong guy
polaris

^^there are a little extra x-men to compensate for the power on the avengers side

Metalmanx
Originally posted by stormfront13
so the marvel adventures avengers:

storm
captain america
hulk
wolverine
giant girl
iron-man
spider-man

VS

the x-men:

cyclops
beast
nightcrawler
rogue
colossus
warpath
havok
strong guy
polaris

^^there are a little extra x-men to compensate for the power on the avengers side

No offense again, but I see Polaris taking all the Avengers by herself. When she's not holding back, she is quite powerful and deadly, even with large numbers. She could stop the blood flow in all of them almost instantly, as soon as that bell rings she could do it. And, if that doesn't kill em immediately (Wolverine for one), Cyke can just pop 'em. And then a few more times, haha.

Grimm22
Polaris = overrated big grin

I give it to X-men because this version of the avengers sucks stick out tongue

HisMajestyAC43
id give it to the x-men too. i think the only one thats really a problem on the avengers side is hulk. but im sure the x-men could incapacitate him somehow. x-men 7/10.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Grimm22
Polaris = overrated big grin

I give it to X-men because this version of the avengers sucks stick out tongue

Eh, if you say so. When she wants to be, she can be quite the devastating force.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Eh, if you say so. When she wants to be, she can be quite the devastating force.

Maybe erm

But, she's an awful character, im sorry but there is already one metal manipulating mutant yes

Soleran
Maybe erm

But, she's an awful character, im sorry but there is already one metal manipulating mutant yes

and about 10,000 mutants with healing factors, still she has a purpose.

Metalmanx
Maybe erm

THAT, I'll agree with. She is an awful character. I don't really like that she does pretty much the exact same thing as Magneto.

Did they ever determine FOR SURE if she is Magneto's daughter? Like, 100% confirmation? Cuz that was quite a big deal for awhile.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Soleran
and about 10,000 mutants with healing factors, still she has a purpose.

...Good point.

Grimm22
THAT, I'll agree with. She is an awful character. I don't really like that she does pretty much the exact same thing as Magneto.

Did they ever determine FOR SURE if she is Magneto's daughter? Like, 100% confirmation? Cuz that was quite a big deal for awhile.

Yeah she even said she was magneto's daughter no expression

Oh didn't see that one coming roll eyes (sarcastic)

stormfront13
if you think polaris is sucj a huge force...then take her out. i honestly don't get this. in the other avengers thread everyone acts like iron-man is god...now he's nothing

Metalmanx
if you think polaris is sucj a huge force...then take her out. i honestly don't get this. in the other avengers thread everyone acts like iron-man is god...now he's nothing

He's still very powerful. Just, well, he's made of metal. Polaris pretty much blinks and destroys him.

If we take her off, then I don't know who wins then. I'll have to think about it some.

stormfront13
yes, but iron-man has that trick where he de-magnetizes his suit or somthing like that. he did it once when fighting magneto and ended up defeating him. so that's why i put polaris in because she can't affect his suit.

Metalmanx
yes, but iron-man has that trick where he de-magnetizes his suit or somthing like that. he did it once when fighting magneto and ended up defeating him. so that's why i put polaris in because she can't affect his suit.

Okay. So she can't affect him. She can still do the same to him that she does to the rest. Stop his bloodflow.

stormfront13
Okay. So she can't affect him. She can still do the same to him that she does to the rest. Stop his bloodflow.

wow...yeah...total miss-calculation on my part. take out polaris and then see who wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.