Pitt Vs. Thing & Warpath & Colossus & Strong Guy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ThePittman
OK, the setup is that Pitt needs to get across NYC in less then 2 hours and the 4 need to stop or delay him. There is no jumping over the city and the city is deserted, no weapons other then what can be found in the city. Jumping on the building is allowed or jumping block to block is allowed as well. The 4 gets 1 hour to prepare, can they succeed?

Scarlet_Spidey
Yet another Brad Pitt-fanboy, what a shame (sarcasm).

HisMajestyAC43
i don't know much about pittman. i voted purely based on the fact that if warpath colossus strong guy and thing decide to hold somebody down, that person/whatever pittman is is going to have a problem on his hands not to mention the rest of his body. and two hours is not the longest time. like i said i may be wrong, but my vote goes to the team.

ThePittman

golem370
Strong Guy can absorb kinetic energy so the hole time Pitt is coming the more powerful Strong Guy gets. Colossus,Warpathy and Thing could hold Pitt's arms long enough for strong guy to pulverize Pitt

ThePittman

golem370
Come on he is a brawler just like the others

golem370
I say Warpath is just as fast as Pitt so he could slow him down long enough to have the other three catch up. Also Colossus could call on Storm & Rogue and Thing could call on Human Torch and She Hulk and Strong Guy could call on Havok to help. Then it's Pitt vs Human Torch,She Hulk,Storm,Rogue,HavokColossus,Thing & Strong Guy.

ThePittman
Originally posted by golem370
Come on he is a brawler just like the others Well he was genetically designed to be the perfect killing machine and is much more then a brawler compared to the others. Also calling in support is not allowed, I stated that it was just these 4 for this task. Pitt can also tunnel through the ground faster then most people can run.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.