Captain America Vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

A.J
This is stupid hulk the 2nd version I think. No prep, takes place in New York.

I actually think he can beat hulk some how , but dont know how, so post how you think he coud beat him with no interference or extra weapons.

If you think its possible that is......... smile

Soleran
make it ultimate hulk so there is a possible snack in it for him.

A.J
I know he would win, but can he do it somehow, some way....

Apolloknight
Originally posted by A.J
This is stupid hulk the 2nd version I think. No prep, takes place in New York.

I actually think he can beat hulk some how , but dont know how, so post how you think he coud beat him with no interference or extra weapons.

If you think its possible that is......... smile

C'mon, dont do this, not to Capt.......

A.J
Originally posted by Apolloknight
C'mon, dont do this, not to Capt....... LOL I think he can do it some how some way.......

Apolloknight
Originally posted by A.J
LOL I think he can do it some how some way.......

Yeah, its called, PIS and CIS, and a whole bunch of it too.....

A.J
Yeah, its called, PIS and CIS, and a whole bunch of it too..... Not really it takes place in New York, there is lots of ways to beat him with surroundings.....

Inhuman
Originally posted by A.J
I know he would win, but can he do it somehow, some way....

He could use betty as a shield while betty calms the hulk down.Reverts back to bruce, Then shield to the face of banner for the win.

stick out tongue

Apolloknight
Originally posted by A.J
Not really it takes palce in New York, there is lots of ways to beat him with surroundings.....

But in your OP you said no interference and no extra weapons? huh

A.J
But in your OP you said no interference and no extra weapons? huh I mean he doesnt have extra things going into battle but he can find somthing around the city........nothing special like gamma ray or whatever.......

diabloman
hulk rips his damn shild in half. i dont care if yall say its adamantium or not. he takes apart that thing and knocks the crap out of cap.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by diabloman
hulk rips his damn shild in half. i dont care if yall say its adamantium or not. he takes apart that thing and knocks the crap out of cap.

No, no hulk would take apart his shield, but he would kill capt.

diabloman
No, no hulk would take apart his shield, but he would kill capt. uh thats what i said

A.J
OK Ill give another option, how long would it take to lose to Hulk. ?

diabloman
Originally posted by A.J
OK Ill give another option, how long would it take to lose to Hulk. ? o.1 secs

batdude123

Wow, just wow. roll eyes (sarcastic) Nothing can possibly break Cap's shield, not even the Hulk. wink He would have to tamper with it on a molecular level.

A.J
o.1 secs You really are ridiculous........

diabloman
Originally posted by A.J
You really are ridiculous........ 1 punch from hulk and R.I.P cap. knock his head off.

Soleran
i prefer to use ultimate hulk for the snack affect.

Dinalfos
Originally posted by A.J

Well, that depends. Is he running away or "going for teh kill"(Haha, yeah right :laughsmile. If it's the latter he won't last a second.

A.J
1 punch from hulk and R.I.P cap. knock his head off. I doubt it, cap has taken beaten's by people like namor, 1 punch ain't gonna beat him, and he wont get him straight away........

A.J
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Well, that depends. Is he running away or "going for teh kill"(Haha, yeah right :laughsmile. If it's the latter he won't last a second. That is for you to decide how he beats or tries to beat him.

Dinalfos
Originally posted by A.J
That is for you to decide how he beats or tries to beat him.

Well, it's either going to take a short while or a VERY short while. Unless Cap somehow finds a way to drain his gamma radiation.

A.J
Well, it's either going to take a short while or a VERY short while. Unless Cap somehow finds a way to drain his gamma radiation. That is allowed, but no guns, maybe a tube or i donno but he has to get him in there and work it.

Can he do it.........

Dinalfos
Well, I'd say its literally his only chance. And even THAT would not guarantee a win.

A.J
So you think its possible...BOO YA i have converted one....... cool

A.J
Originally posted by A.J
I doubt it, cap has taken beaten's by people like namor, 1 punch ain't gonna beat him, and he wont get him straight away........

Here and he still standing.........

1 http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/7829/13gr.th.gif

2 http://img474.imageshack.us/img474/7977/20xo.th.gif

3 http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/9387/34al1.th.gif

4 http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/4568/43li.th.gif

5 http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/7677/57sw.th.gif

Dalak
Sorry, I don't see Cap knowing where any advanced gamma-Tech would be or how to use it.

Therefore he has no way to beat him. A few sonic claps to rupture Caps eardrums and then a quck smashing will be all Hulk needs.

More likely he'll jump at him, but eventually he'll use the Clap.

A.J
Originally posted by Dalak
Sorry, I don't see Cap knowing where any advanced gamma-Tech would be or how to use it.

Therefore he has no way to beat him. A few sonic claps to rupture Caps eardrums and then a quck smashing will be all Hulk needs.

More likely he'll jump at him, but eventually he'll use the Clap. So your saying 10/10 Hulk.....

Dalak
Originally posted by A.J
So your saying 10/10 Hulk.....

Yup, there's no way Cap can beat the Hulk. Thing dropped a city block on him to no affect, Cap shouldn't be able to duplicate it.

A.J
Yup, there's no way Cap can beat the Hulk. Thing dropped a city block on him to no affect, Cap shouldn't be able to duplicate it. Outmart him i donno.........i think it might be possible but now...... erm

Dalak
Originally posted by A.J
Outmart him i donno.........i think it might be possible but now...... erm

Outsmart him into what?

Ult Cap's making Hulk beat the Aliens wasn't him beating the Hulk, it was him using the Hulk.

Dumb Hulk would trust him even less than the current Hulk would.

A.J
Outsmart him into what?

Ult Cap's making Hulk beat the Aliens wasn't him beating the Hulk, it was him using the Hulk.

Dumb Hulk would trust him even less than the current Hulk would. Umm Ill wait for Kam to come stick out tongue

Grimm22

Note to diabloman: your an idiot no expression

Soleran
Yeah the "clap" would stop the Cap, no doubt plus he'll walk funny for a few days as well.

bigbran
Originally posted by A.J
hasnt cap beat the mariner, who kicks the sam hell out of hulk?

ThePittman
Cap runs into a movie theater where they play a Powerpuff movie marathon, Hulk stops to look at funny girls. Cap wins.

Accel
Cap throws his shield. Cap wins.

America wins.

usaflag

Dinalfos
Originally posted by Accel
Cap throws his shield. Cap wins.

America wins.

usaflag

....Ignoring the fact that Hulk is also American smile

bigbran
but cap shows it.

Dalak
Originally posted by bigbran
but cap shows it.

The Hulk smashes Wolverine whenever he gets the opportunity.

Cap WORKS with the guy.

CAP LUVS CANADA!!

Apolloknight

Cap WORKS with the guy.

CAP LUVS CANADA!!

Not really, wolverine does hang with him......hmmm

badabing

Cap WORKS with the guy.

CAP LUVS CANADA!!
Eh, no.
no

Accel
....Ignoring the fact that Hulk is also American smile
Nah, Hulk is secretly a terrorist sent here to destroy us, which would explain why he is always smashing things here.

Dalak
Originally posted by badabing
Eh, no.
no

Don't you realize that SSS is only available in the Canadian Healthcare system? The FDA never approved it for use over here so Steve had to head up "Nort" in the early days too.

And that was The Rest of the Story, Good Day!

badabing
Don't you realize that SSS is only available in the Canadian Healthcare system? The FDA never approved it for use over here so Steve had to head up "Nort" in the early days too.

And that was The Rest of the Story, Good Day!
Oh, now I see. crazy laughing

King KAM
cap wins.

Dalak
I'm not even going to bother.

batdude123
Originally posted by King KAM
cap wins.

Sure he does Kam. roll eyes (sarcastic)

MrHeavySilence
Hulk eats the shield, game over man

MrHeavySilence
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
Hulk eats the shield, game over man

Which then kills him when he reverts back to Bruce Banner! Surely the shield would either rip his brain in half or at least turn him into a retard.

*changes mind*

Captain America 10/10!

A.J
wow this is going well.........

who?-kid
Lol, there's one person who actually voted for Captain America. It wasn't me though.

A.J
kam.........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.