batman vs karate kid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

diabloman
who takes it here ? karate kid or batboy ? NO BAT TOYS NO PREP

batdude123
Karate Kid kicks the sh*t outta him badly.

A.J
I say Bats.........

diabloman
crane beats bat kick

batdude123
Originally posted by diabloman
crane beats bat kick

Are you talking about the one from the movie, or the one from the comic? confused

diabloman
Originally posted by batdude123
Are you talking about the one from the movie, or the one from the comic? confused comic. screw the one from the movie

batdude123
comic. screw the one from the movie

Well, the "crane kick" is from the movies, but whatever. roll eyes (sarcastic) KK beats the sh*t outta Bats. sad

General Kon-El
Batman wins. More knowledge of martial arts. Hell, he pawned Aquaman, demonized Wonder Woman, and outsmarted Superman without the use of Kryptonite.

batdude123
Originally posted by General Kon-El
Batman wins. More knowledge of martial arts. Hell, he pawned Aquaman, demonized Wonder Woman, and outsmarted Superman without the use of Kryptonite.

We are talking about the Karate Kid here. The one who went h2h against Pre-Crisis Superboy, beat up Daxamites, and kicked the sh*t out of Validus. He's the best martial artist in comicbook history. I hate to say it, but Bats would lose. erm

A.J
Batman wins. More knowledge of martial arts. Hell, he pawned Aquaman, demonized Wonder Woman, and outsmarted Superman without the use of Kryptonite. Co-signed........

Deathstroke
Karate Kid destroys all

bigbran
what strength level is he?

Grimm22
Originally posted by A.J
I say Bats.........

....loses horribly big grin

Grimm22

Bats has never beaten WW no

Aquaman pwns Bats

Bats has never beaten Supes as far as I know of no expression

Bats has no chance in hell of beating Karate Kid no

batdude123
Originally posted by bigbran
what strength level is he?

It's not that Karate Kid is strong, hell Batman is probably stronger than KK. However, Karate Kid has the ability to sense the weakest point in a person, or an object. He is supposedly able to break down a brick wall with just one finger.

Grimm22
It's not that Karate Kid is strong, hell Batman is probably stronger than KK. However, Karate Kid has the ability to sense the weakest point in a person, or an object. He is supposedly able to break down a brick wall with just one finger.

KK is basicly a mix of Danial Son + Champion + Karnak stick out tongue

batdude123
Originally posted by Grimm22
KK is basicly a mix of Danial Son + Champion + Karnak stick out tongue

Champion??? Pffffffffft. roll eyes (sarcastic) The guy was humiliated by She Hulk.

Grimm22
Champion??? Pffffffffft. roll eyes (sarcastic) The guy was humiliated by She Hulk.

I mean because he knows every fighting style in the universe big grin

Black Adam
Originally posted by A.J
I say Bats.........

dies a horrible death stick out tongue

batdude123
I mean because he knows every fighting style in the universe big grin

What has Champion actually done to suggest that he knows every fighting style on the planet or in the universe for that matter??? What the f**k? That we've seen, I don't think he's ever won a fight. laughing

Grimm22
What has Champion actually done to suggest that he knows every fighting style on the planet or in the universe for that matter??? What the f**k? That we've seen, I don't think he's ever won a fight. laughing

Hmm erm

Maybe your right

Apolloknight
Hmm erm

Maybe your right

You right, champion is the biggest Jobber EVER, he supposedly knows every fighting style Ever, and a vast amount of strength, can destroy planets with a single punch, yet

She Hulk pwns him.

But on topic, KK pwns the mess out of batman.

Accel
I believe KK is able to amp his physical stats up, which would explain how he could take a punch from Superboy without any obvious injury whatsoever.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Accel
I believe KK is able to amp his physical stats up, which would explain how he could take a punch from Superboy without any obvious injury whatsoever.

Dont you know, KK is the ultimate boxer man, he just rolls with the punches, he doesnt amp himself up.... wink

batdude123
Originally posted by Accel

Well, he can through Chi, however he is built like a normal human.

batdude123
Originally posted by Apolloknight
You right, champion is the biggest Jobber EVER, he supposedly knows every fighting style Ever, and a vast amount of strength, can destroy planets with a single punch, yet

She Hulk pwns him.

But on topic, KK pwns the mess out of batman.

Actually, what Champion does isn't "jobbing." To "job," implies that a person actually has some good showings. Champion does not. laughing

TheKahn
Originally posted by Black Adam
dies a horrible death stick out tongue

rip

Broly92
KK humiliates him here and Champion could beat KK as long as she-hulk isn't around

meep-meep
From what I've gathered about KK I'd say he f*cks Batman up and teaches him some things in the process.

King KAM
I think that Batman Takes him, KK is walking talking Hyrbolean PIS

The Fake Macoy
Doesn't this qualify as a spite thread?

Apolloknight
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
Doesn't this qualify as a spite thread?

laughing laughing laughing

ebonyblade1
Karate kid can beat daxamites in a fair fight and has owned superboy(clone r.i.p). But it makes no sense. He can sense weak points true enough but what weak points do daxamites and krytonian have. You can shoot bullets into a kryptonian's uhmm crotch and he wouldn't feel it. You tell me that KK can hit harder than a bullet. I vote for the kid. But shouldn't he be called a meta and put on superboy's level.

batdude123
Originally posted by ebonyblade1
Karate kid can beat daxamites in a fair fight and has owned superboy(clone r.i.p). But it makes no sense. He can sense weak points true enough but what weak points do daxamites and krytonian have. You can shoot bullets into a kryptonian's uhmm crotch and he wouldn't feel it. You tell me that KK can hit harder than a bullet. I vote for the kid. But shouldn't he be called a meta and put on superboy's level.

He IS on their level. There's no way he's street level. no

diabloman
wax on wax off

batdude123
wax on wax off

That alone puts him on skyfather level. big grin

diabloman
That alone puts him on skyfather level. big grin higher than that

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.