Thing vs Carnage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blind faith
fight takes place in the streets of NYC.

who wins??

Dinalfos
Carnage wins because of versatility. That is, assuming Thing doesn't have a sound wave blaster at hand.

lilnutta12
thing learns of hulk and claps right in his face

not much power to make his symbi go away

but it should still come of his face - thing punches his weak human face

bigbran
hulk never fought carnage, and how would thing know that venom is basically the same as carnage.

diabloman
wtf is thing gonna do to carnage ?

lilnutta12
Originally posted by bigbran
hulk never fought carnage, and how would thing know that venom is basically the same as carnage.

i really dont no but if thing comes acroos carnage hes probably going to clap in his face to do damage anyway

and when he sees carnage has human he kills carnage by - USING HIS BRAIN confused roll eyes (sarcastic)

blind faith
I see Carnage give Thing some serious trouble. It took Spidey & Venom to beat Carnage and FF had to assist.

Also I think Carnage can stand Thing's sonic clap since he is to a much lesser degree vulnerable to sonics than Venom.

He is pretty fast too, the handbook has his speed 3/7 (Superhuman: peak range: 700 MPH).

It can go either way, Thing may win but it ain't gonna be easy, that's for sure. no expression

ThePittman
hulk never fought carnage, and how would thing know that venom is basically the same as carnage. Considering Reed has done extensive studding on the symbote(sp) and knows more about it then Spider Man does I would take that he would know too.

golem370
Carnage has gone toe to toe with Silver Surfer & Spider-Man

Grimm22
Is carnage succeptable to sound still no expression

If so Ben takes this easy big grin

bigbran
last time i checked ben didnt use weapons.

Grimm22
last time i checked ben didnt use weapons.

*cough* sonic clap *cough* cool

General Kon-El
well forum rules says both have BASIC knowledge of each other. THing wins, thunder clap. hands down. Case closed.

Jyppe
I doubt Sonic clap would harm Carnage. It took both fire and sonics to take him out. Besides Sonic gun >>> Thing's sonic clap. If Thing doesn't find a flamethrower, there isnt much he can do to Carnage.

Carnage is insane, that's an advantage and a misadvantage. I'd love to know how strong Carnage and Venom are nowdays.

Dinalfos
Case reopened. Thundeclaps from Thing are no guarantee. Carnage moves a hell of a lot faster, and he can keep a distance if he needs to. He's also not limited to the ground. And he can shoot stuff.

Priest
hmmm..nope sonic clap isent gonna work... the carnage symbiot is week agianst fire, a sonic clap isent gonna cut it..Thing using a sonic clap..wtf?..the thing never used a move like that. carnage wins this.

Priest
if thing doesnt have one of these guns he's gonna lose

Dinalfos
It took Firestar and the gun to defeat him. Ben's gonna have to do better than that.

who?-kid
At best, a thunder clap will only weaken/confuse Carnage for a very short time.

My vote goes too Carnage, he is just too versatile. He really can kill Ben.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by who?-kid
At best, a thunder clap will only weaken/confuse Carnage for a very short time.

My vote goes too Carnage, he is just too versatile. He really can kill Ben.

Agreed.

Carnage. For all the reasons stated.

JohnnyDo3
dude Thing will KILL this ugly motherf*cker hell carnage can't even kill that wussy spiderman how much more can he do to a experienced fighter like Thing I say its "clobberin time"

who?-kid
Originally posted by JohnnyDo3
dude Thing will KILL this ugly motherf*cker hell carnage can't even kill that wussy spiderman how much more can he do to a experienced fighter like Thing I say its "clobberin time"
Well, the man got a point big grin

Metalmanx

Err...cuz there's really nothing Thing can do to harm Carnage?

Dinalfos
Originally posted by who?-kid
Well, the man got a point big grin

Spiderman is faster, more agile and not limited to the ground. Really, Thing is a completely different matter.

who?-kid
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Spiderman is faster, more agile and not limited to the ground. Really, Thing is a completely different matter.
You know, I was being sarcastic... wink

Jyppe

dude Carnage will KILL this ugly motherf*cker hell thing can't even kill tthat wussy Dr Doom how much can he do to a experienced fighter like Carnage I say its "slobbering time"

Seriously, even Thing had trouble hitting Spider-man. And if he's so called "experienced fighter" then It's not that hard for to Carnage to miss him.

Spider-man has never beated Carnage (nor really venom) without serious PIS or interference.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.