MVC SF Vs. Tekken

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Takion
Now I think SF can beat the shit out of Tekken.

shin_remy
euh they already could without mvc confused

Takion
But not a lot of people were agreeing.

shin_remy
cause they are tekken fans!

Sam Z
Fans but not fanboys, Shin. I agree SF wins but only coz of numbers.
If we put it like similar fighters from SF vs Tekken than Tekken have great chanses to win.

shin_remy
you think that if you put Jin vs Ryu Jin wins

Xiou vs Chun, Chun wins

Ken vs Hoawarang, Hoawarang wins

you think they are eqeal, you want them to be eqeal, but they are not!! and even if you put the fights against each other, Sf wins over tekken. Sf Characters e stronger. They will lose almoste every fight, even if you think it is a eqeal match

Sam Z
Originally posted by shin_remy
you think that if you put Jin vs Ryu Jin wins

Xiou vs Chun, Chun wins

Ken vs Hoawarang, Hoawarang wins

you think they are eqeal, you want them to be eqeal, but they are not!! and even if you put the fights against each other, Sf wins over tekken. Sf Characters e stronger. They will lose almoste every fight, even if you think it is a eqeal match

The thing is that YOU don't want them to be equel coz it breaks your theory of undefeatable SF characters. Xiau or Asuka have great chanses to kick Chun's sexy ass, just like Jin and Hwoarnag to defeat Ryu and Ken.

shin_remy
Originally posted by Sam Z
The thing is that YOU don't want them to be equel coz it breaks your theory of undefeatable SF characters. Xiau or Asuka have great chanses to kick Chun's sexy ass, just like Jin and Hwoarnag to defeat Ryu and Ken.

Whahahahaa Hwoarang vs Ken and Jin vs Ryu hahaha, oke

convince me!! How would they bring down Ryu and Ken or why would Ryu and Ken lose!!

Lord Kadaj
Shin_remy you keep saying all these badass facts BUT. They get beaten by punches and kicks in the games no expression

Takion
Originally posted by Lord Kadaj
Shin_remy you keep saying all these badass facts BUT. They get beaten by punches and kicks in the games no expression
So do Tekken. no expression

badacyborg
I like Tekken better than both, but since this is such an unfair bout I have no choice but to give the victory to capcom. Though I admit defeat, I still think that Tekken is a better game. Who's with me!! evil face

Sam Z
Whahahahaa Hwoarang vs Ken and Jin vs Ryu hahaha, oke

convince me!! How would they bring down Ryu and Ken or why would Ryu and Ken lose!!

I don't have 5 spare lifes coz it would take that much time to convince you that Ken or Ryu could lose to somebody at all.

And your "whahahahahaa" only proves that you can't focus on normal discussion. You even keep calling Jin an "ordinary fighter"...doh

badacyborg
I can see Sam z is with me

Sam Z
Originally posted by badacyborg
I can see Sam z is with me

Yep. SF has numbers.
Tekken has Gon. Happy Dance

shin_remy
yeah they outnumber tekken in strong fighters yeah indeed

Sam Z

I want you to make a list with who you think who us eqeal to each other

Like :

Jin vs Ryu
Hoawarang vs Ken
etc
etc

a long list

Sam Z
yeah they outnumber tekken in strong fighters yeah indeed

Sam Z

I want you to make a list with who you think who us eqeal to each other

Like :

Jin vs Ryu
Hoawarang vs Ken
etc
etc

a long list

They outnumber tekken in loyal fanboys...

There are almost 30 characters in tekken and somewhere near 50 in SF. You want me to wast three hours to put them all together?

Sorry Shin, but even if Jinpachi destroyed galaxy with fart you would still say that this is not impressive and a middleclass feat from SF. Nothing on this world could change your blind love for street fighter. Hell you still keep calling Tekkens ordinary fighters, so why should i wate time if even after that video in other thread yoiu still think that they are "ordinary fighters"?

looldude
even if street fighter have the same numbers as tekken

say for example 20 vs 20

sf will probably come up on top still

Sam Z
Originally posted by looldude
even if street fighter have the same numbers as tekken

say for example 20 vs 20

sf will probably come up on top still

I don't have time for this.

Say Jin vs Ryu
and so on.
But I don't want to start this thing on this thread since there are 3 simillar threads.

I do think SF wins if we take ALL vs ALL, so what's the problem?

Tallis
Actually their is a japanese Game that could settle all of this. It's call NamcoXCapcom where you can play as both Jin and Ryu!

I have the game and personally I think Jin and Ryu are on par on game play. Ryu seems to be more of a powerhouse though because of the Hadoken, but Jin is A LOT faster and that makes it easy to dodge the Hadoken.

looldude
sam z i never asked you to pit them in terms of "level"

it would be easier to just name some fighters and debate why they are stronger etc.

you can never base "things" on gameplaywise because well, you cant really do it honestly.

take this for example. Pyron vs. Ken
this one is a no brainer. PROBABLY and most likely, Ken gameplaywise would win. But what about storyline wise? HELL NO.

i dont think anyone in capcom can come close to pyron in terms of power, strength, and stamina. He can destroy a world if he wanted too.
YET, they dumb down his version for the sake of "storyline" and game restrictions.

Sam Z
Originally posted by looldude
sam z i never asked you to pit them in terms of "level"

it would be easier to just name some fighters and debate why they are stronger etc.

you can never base "things" on gameplaywise because well, you cant really do it honestly.

take this for example. Pyron vs. Ken
this one is a no brainer. PROBABLY and most likely, Ken gameplaywise would win. But what about storyline wise? HELL NO.

i dont think anyone in capcom can come close to pyron in terms of power, strength, and stamina. He can destroy a world if he wanted too.
YET, they dumb down his version for the sake of "storyline" and game restrictions.

Well, I never really judge by the gameplay, I agree it aint gonna work. I judge by what we see in the cut scenes. So we may take Asuka and Chun Li for example.

badacyborg
where did you get namco vs. capcom?

shin_remy
is only in japan.

i have it too, is not soo cool

capcom is better to be honest but to make it eqeal they have downgraded capcom. ( it is also made under namco wink )

Blue nocturne
is only in japan.

i have it too, is not soo cool

capcom is better to be honest but to make it eqeal they have downgraded capcom. ( it is also made under namco wink )

Capcom sucks, yeah they make hits but they have no lyalty to their fans 3rd strike came out in 1999 it's 2006 where's Street Fighter 4

Honestly when it comes to tekken vs street fighter Street fighter wins. Tekken has no canon feats that I can compare to with street fighters and Tekken characters really don't have as much destructive moves like street fighter. I don't think it would be a slaughter but street fighter would win honestly, I can't think of anyone I can compare with even gill except devil jin and devil kazuya maybe...

badacyborg
Namco's Awesome! Time Crisis? HELLO?!

Darkstorm Zero
Not this old debate again..............

Seriously, ever since Luffyjin stirred the hornets nest, it's been 3d vs 2d for the past 15 months...

Remulous
With the powers they destroy Tekken, Gouki could solo the cast by himself.
With out the powers SF will win, but not as easily.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Remulous
With the powers they destroy Tekken, Gouki could solo the cast by himself.

Woow

Xenogears
With the powers they destroy Tekken, Gouki could solo the cast by himself.It seems you overrate Gouki as much as you overrate Goku laughing out loud

Remulous
Originally posted by Xenogears
It seems you overrate Gouki as much as you overrate Goku laughing out loud Then it isn't overration, it's fact.

Emperor Ashtar
Then it isn't overration, it's fact.
How's it a fact if it never happened?

StyleTime
Gouki could solo the cast by himself.
That is a bold statement my friend.

TricksterPriest
Bold, and accurate. evil face Co-signed. He CAN solo the cast.

Xenogears
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Bold, and accurate. evil face Co-signed. He CAN solo the cast. Prove it.

Darkstorm Zero
I suppose what I could say is what the hell can they do when Gouki is shooting beams, lots and lots of Gou Hadoukens, purple flames and electricity everywhere. Hitting with enough force to knock guys several meters into the air. and then raging demons all round...?

BUT, I want nothing to do with this thread.... so my little rant there is meaningless.

Remulous
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
I suppose what I could say is what the hell can they do when Gouki is shooting beams, lots and lots of Gou Hadoukens, purple flames and electricity everywhere. Hitting with enough force to knock guys several meters into the air. and then raging demons all round...?
Well...what more can be said except...AERIAL RAVE!!!

Mr Dude
Marvel versus capcom versus Tekken? Hasn't the first one got about 100 characters including Magneto and wolverine and that, and Tekken has about 40 tops. Not fair much?

StyleTime
Well uh....there are plenty of people from fighting games who can take Wolverine even with his immortality.

Magneto's a different story though.

King Nothing
It's just the SFs with their MVC powers, but I don't think that will be necessary.

shin_remy
indeed

Tekken don't stand a chance... the cool thing in mvc is that the attacks of sf looks like the attacks in the comic and anime

Sado22
he IS proving it! or at least he thinks he is... roll eyes (sarcastic)

see roll eyes (sarcastic)

~Sado

Xenogears
Originally posted by Sado22
he IS proving it! or at least he thinks he is... roll eyes (sarcastic)

see roll eyes (sarcastic)

~Sado laughing
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero

BUT, I want nothing to do with this thread.... so my little rant there is meaningless. Hmm..I'm not surprised you're asking what they can do against Gouki, considering you probably don't know squat about Tekken.

-Devil Jin leveled a forest, possesses massive amounts of energy, has enough durability to endure assaults from firearms, and an exploding mortocycle without a scratch, possesses beams which can cut clean through skyscrapers; crush objects without having to touch them, etc.

-True Ogre's power can quake the Earth. In his final form, he's considerably larger, creates whirlwinds with one hand, makes shockwaves, has immense strength, teleportation, and of course, powerful flames.

-Roger Jr.'s strength is exeptional seeing as he's able to punch his father so high up, that he breaks through the roof of a building and blinks out of sight two seconds afterwards.

-Jinpachi can change the weather in a matter of seconds; has enough power to shake the entire planet; can teleport and become invulnerable, shoot flames out of his stomache, as well as drain opponents' health.

Shall I go on?

Emperor Ashtar
Tekken is really underrated in these forums.

Violent2Dope
I laughed my ass off when Remulous I think it was said Gouki would solo the whole Tekken cast.

Usual Suspect
You guys do know that Triple Six, TP, and Darkstorm said and this is, the Marvel VS Capcom version of Akuma, not the regular one.

Alls the guys gotta do is super jump and throw out a fury of Metsu Gou Hadous. He throws out 20 or more every move, 1 Gou Hadouken for every body, and then he does another 1 to finnish everyone off.

Not to mention the his Shinku Hadouken is like a giant beam of energy, and his attack are with Murderous Intent, not like Ryu's, so when it hits you, it's gonna kill you.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Usual Suspect
You guys do know that Triple Six, TP, and Darkstorm said and this is, the Marvel VS Capcom version of Akuma, not the regular one.

Alls the guys gotta do is super jump and throw out a fury of Metsu Gou Hadous. He throws out 20 or more every move, 1 Gou Hadouken for every body, and then he does another 1 to finnish everyone off.

Not to mention the his Shinku Hadouken is like a giant beam of energy, and his attack are with Murderous Intent, not like Ryu's, so when it hits you, it's gonna kill you. no

Xenogears

Not to mention the his Shinku Hadouken is like a giant beam of energy, and his attack are with Murderous Intent, not like Ryu's, so when it hits you, it's gonna kill you. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! hysterical

So this is why the Gouki fanboys think he can solo the cast?!

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

Usual Suspect
Heh, you got a real problem with callin people fanboys, who aint fanboys. I could care less about Akuma, he'll I don't own 1 SF game, I use to play SF, hell, I use to play video games period. Now I know for a fact that you are indeed a vicious Hayabusa fanboy

Violent2Dope
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! hysterical

So this is why the Gouki fanboys think he can solo the cast?!

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! Sad really. sad

Violent2Dope
Heh, you got a real problem with callin people fanboys, who aint fanboys. I could care less about Akuma, he'll I don't own 1 SF game, I use to play SF, hell, I use to play video games period. Now I know for a fact that you are indeed a vicious Hayabusa fanboy When was Hayabusa mentioned in this thread?

Xenogears
Heh, you got a real problem with callin people fanboys, who aint fanboys. I could care less about Akuma, he'll I don't own 1 SF game, I use to play SF, hell, I use to play video games period. Now I know for a fact that you are indeed a vicious Hayabusa fanboy http://pangea.stanford.edu/courses/GES41L/motivation/failure.gif

Emperor Ashtar
There really is no difference in my opinion between MVC version and canon. Gouki should be able to perfrom all his abilities in MVC with the exception of maybe electric attacks. Street Fighter tends to have heavy game restriction thus making it hard to tell what characters can do, but MVC is laxed' with restriction. The moves seem authentic to me.

Gou Hadou is the same
Gou Shoryu- I doubt gouki has flames like ken
Gou tatsumaki-eliminate the electricity and it would be fine

Messatsu Gouhadou-Even hough it's a beam, the damage is the same. I believe he can perform an energy beam canonically since Capcom based media always seem to suggest they do. ( movies and such)

Tenma Gouzanku- This is actually a better portrayal than the Sf version. Reason being is because Gouki can shot multiple hadou's in the air as shown by shin gouki. So, what's stoping from increasing the number? infact if you look at the animation when Gouki is perfroming said move, he's clearly supposed to shot out at least 10 projectiles, but Capcom for whatver reason makes him shoot one big projectiles which makes no sense since gouki needs to cup his hands to create a ball of Ki.

Messatsu Gou shoryu-Same as before except flames

Shun Goku Satsu-Same

Messatsu Gou rasen-Same, but no electric charge

But, Gouki can't solo the cast of tekken.

Violent2Dope
http://pangea.stanford.edu/courses/GES41L/motivation/failure.gif laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing eek! Happy Dance

Who else?
Heh, you got a real problem with callin people fanboys, who aint fanboys. I could care less about Akuma, he'll I don't own 1 SF game, I use to play SF, hell, I use to play video games period. Now I know for a fact that you are indeed a vicious Hayabusa fanboy laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing Dude, if I knew how to profile post, I would, you are hilarious.

Usual Suspect
Hey Xeno...

Emperor Ashtar
Who's ass 313

Xenogears
Hey Xeno... Oh no, you broke my heart. laughing out loud

Lazy MFer
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Who's ass 313 laughing rolling on floor laughing Arnold's I guess.

You guys are making my stomach hurt. This shit is too f**king funny!

Usual Suspect is cool smokin' just like me.

Lazy MFer
Double post

Lazy MFer
Triple post

Violent2Dope
LOL TRIPLE POST
LOL AKUMA CANT SOLO THE WHOLE TEKKEN CAST
LOL F*CK THE POLICE
LOL POOP

Lazy MFer
Yeah, Akuma can't solo the cast.

How do you profile post, and post pictures without them being attatchments

2D_MASTER
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
LOL TRIPLE POST
LOL AKUMA CANT SOLO THE WHOLE TEKKEN CAST
LOL F*CK THE POLICE
LOL POOP

...you suck ass... no

Xenogears
Triple kill!

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Lazy MFer
Yeah, Akuma can't solo the cast.

How do you profile post, and post pictures without them being attatchments Don't know.

Xenogears
Originally posted by Lazy MFer
How do you profile post, and post pictures without them being attatchments 1. Cut and paste the quotes somewhere in your profile.

2. Post images in your profile...(img)image url(img). Replace "()" with "".

Violent2Dope
I'm the most powerful KMC member in existence.

Emperor Ashtar
ttsMt6ORQyA

Violent2Dope
ttsMt6ORQyA punk

Lazy MFer
ttsMt6ORQyA laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing Hardcore

Lazy MFer
http://www.cnycreations.com/names/images/Wolf_Song_ezr.jpg

I did it!!!

Emperor Ashtar
EvQ8uU2AFtE

Violent2Dope
EvQ8uU2AFtE YOU F*CKIN SON OF A B*TCH I WAS GONNA POST THAT ON THE PR IN KH THREAD!

Violent2Dope
My above post was a joke.

Lazy MFer
laughing

I miss the old Power Rangers

Emperor Ashtar
"Make my nigga's grow!!!"

hysterical

Violent2Dope
Why the hell can't I post vids!?

Xenogears
ttsMt6ORQyA LOL POOPMUFFIN
EvQ8uU2AFtE LMFAO

Violent2Dope
FYT2jqJ_M7U

Xenogears
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
FYT2jqJ_M7U hysterical
Would you believe that I was laughing so hard at this that I accidentally pressed the edit button when I was trying to quote your post..

Violent2Dope
The Power Rangers one was done by the same people who did the Juggernaut one.

Xenogears
Yeah I noticed.

Violent2Dope
The Juggernaut one is the first one they did.

Xenogears
It's sooooooooooooo funny laughing out loud

Violent2Dope
Yea I know. I'll be back with a part 2 of it.

Xenogears
YAY!

Violent2Dope
Goddamnit I can't find it.

Usual Suspect
There really is no difference in my opinion between MVC version and canon. Gouki should be able to perfrom all his abilities in MVC with the exception of maybe electric attacks. Street Fighter tends to have heavy game restriction thus making it hard to tell what characters can do, but MVC is laxed' with restriction. The moves seem authentic to me.

Gou Hadou is the same
Gou Shoryu- I doubt gouki has flames like ken
Gou tatsumaki-eliminate the electricity and it would be fine

Messatsu Gouhadou-Even hough it's a beam, the damage is the same. I believe he can perform an energy beam canonically since Capcom based media always seem to suggest they do. ( movies and such)

Tenma Gouzanku- This is actually a better portrayal than the Sf version. Reason being is because Gouki can shot multiple hadou's in the air as shown by shin gouki. So, what's stoping from increasing the number? infact if you look at the animation when Gouki is perfroming said move, he's clearly supposed to shot out at least 10 projectiles, but Capcom for whatver reason makes him shoot one big projectiles which makes no sense since gouki needs to cup his hands to create a ball of Ki.

Messatsu Gou shoryu-Same as before except flames

Shun Goku Satsu-Same

Messatsu Gou rasen-Same, but no electric charge

But, Gouki can't solo the cast of tekken. Well since you put it that way, I geuss Akuma can't solo the Tekken cast.

Violent2Dope
Well since you put it that way, I geuss Akuma can't solo the Tekken cast. You've seen the light.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.